Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

tricky201 wrote:

I don't really see the difference between Bad Company and BF anymore

cos you're a fool.

The title of the games is different for a start.

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (350 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:

tricky201 wrote:

cos you're a fool.

BF3 doesnt have truckasaurus. 

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (342 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

StuR328 wrote:

tricky201 wrote:

cos you're a fool.

Neither did BF BC2 :smileysad: 

It'd be awesome if it somehow turned up in Bad Company 3

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (322 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

StuR328 wrote:

tricky201 wrote:

cos you're a fool.

Neither did BF BC2 :smileysad: 

It'd be awesome if it somehow turned up in Bad Company 3

But it had a truck on Cold War :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (314 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

im more exicted about MOH to be honest, when do we get details on MOH beta and how to get in
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (291 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'm pretty disappointed that its a numbered sequel being talked about so soon, why not spread it out a bit with Bad Company 3, or another futuristic setting in between?  

And where's Mirrors Edge 2!??? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (285 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i dont get why they dont fix bf3 properly first especially the hit detection before announcing another game. Non the less hope its more like Bad company 2 and less like COD(bf3). Close quarters being a prime example.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (281 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hey,

Battleflucked 3 has lost it's zest for me, and I am finding that I am spending more and more time back in the land of BFBC2.

I just wish it had more maps, or even that a third party would be allowed to develop more maps for it even.

However, I know that we must move on, and that BF3 is now a more modern and Newer game. I do like the improvements etc, but, along with the limitations of the now dated PS3 I do not feel as though the Frostbite 2 destruction is all it was led to be.

I'm not much for running around like a headless chicken pumping from the hip, I like to complete the objectives with team-work. I am also looking forward to the Bigger maps due out in Sept, I know others have stated they are concerned about the scale compared with the number of players etc.

I hope it does not turn out to be some Sniper Camping Fest, where we are shot from one side of the map pretty much in our Base / Spawn Point.

But, as crackalakaling has pointed out, I too would much rather they fix the things in BF3 before they start thinking about the next game, and maybe even improve a few other issues, talk about treating us like cash cows.

Hit markers not registering,  Suicides more than a few steps and you die, even when NOT injured   Sound Dropping out,   Missiles hit and miss,    Vehicle damage being weird,sometimes a tank can take a few hits, others it seems to blow up after just one rpg?    Spawn protection? wheres it gone, now we can spawn and be shot instantly?

On another note, I have made myself a promise now that I will Rent new games from Blockbuster rather than just buy them after being disappointed by my last few. Spec Ops-The Line and Ghost Recon Future Soldier are a couple. I just don't like the over the shoulder camera view, it's too weird. I have been used to the view we get in games such as Medal of Honor, BFBC2 and 3 etc.

I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 40 (264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

ive heard rumours bf4 will be a blank disk and to actually play it you'll need to purchase bf4 the game dlc but to actually have a gun then you'll have to purchase premium, oh and if you want bullets for the gun you'll need elite gold premium, vehicle dlc is of course extra and you'll need to rent a server. All sounds pretty cool , cant wait!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (245 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Bf3 fixed all that was with wrong with BFBC2 (tanks overpowered and motion sensing sniping campers). :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Bf3 is the greatest online multiplayer shooter ever (since the tank patch!) I can't even wait to buy it again when I get my new 27 inch iMac (when they upgrade them) and run windows on a partition. I'll be enjoying bf3 even more with the better graphics!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (235 Views)