Reply
killerkipling
05
/16

killerkipling

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

 
I nearly fell off my *****ing chair when I read your reply, Hillarious
 
 
I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
AAAAAAAARRGH
Beta Tester
08
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

EA confirmed that the Battlefield 4 beta is scheduled for Autumn 2013. Smiley Happy

 

That would probably put game launch around October/November 2013 at the earliest.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
crackalakaling
04
/16

crackalakaling

  • Offline
85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4


killerkipling wrote:

Sound Dropping out


yeah sound dropping out is really annoying, considering on how dice praise themselves with their audio in the game. Granted it is awesome, but the times it goes, ruines the experience. And also not forget being able to get out the maps, or with some under them (metro).

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Cringles88
Beta Tester
09
/16

Cringles88

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4


crackalakaling wrote:

killerkipling wrote:

Sound Dropping out


yeah sound dropping out is really annoying, considering on how dice praise themselves with their audio in the game. Granted it is awesome, but the times it goes, ruines the experience. And also not forget being able to get out the maps, or with some under them (metro).


 

Spot on. DICE always boast with every BF release how good their sound is. I don't remember BC2 having any sound issues. I think they need to read the manual for the new Frostbite engine cause they've definitely screwed up the sound for BF3. On average, I might get 3 out of 10 games without the sound dropping out at some point.

Message 24 of 40 (296 Views)
TalllPaul
Beta Tester
11
/16

TalllPaul

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

Strange, I would have thought it would be:

This year: MOH
2013: BFBC3
2014: BF4
2015 MOH etc etc.
Message 25 of 40 (287 Views)
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4


TalllPaul wrote:
Strange, I would have thought it would be:

This year: MOH
2013: BFBC3
2014: BF4
2015 MOH etc etc.

 

2013 should be random PSN game, some sort of top down twin stick shooter


|¬_¬|™
Message 26 of 40 (280 Views)
Cloudburst--
06
/16

Cloudburst--

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

I played today for the first time since the patch and BF Premium announcement.

Went 7-1 in a tank but felt like hard work haha I've lost my touch.

Then the next game on the large construction site (as conquest flag D) map was horrific. . .Level 100 "premium" tankers with infinite smoke bombs.

I can't wait until Apple update the iMac . . .I'm going for the top tier - with upgraded graphics and am going to get windows 7 and BF3 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy The PS3 version looks a little dated now Smiley Sad

Can't wait for BF4! Hope its out for PS4.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
randygoodlove
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4


Cloudburst-- wrote:
I played today for the first time since the patch and BF Premium announcement.

Went 7-1 in a tank but felt like hard work haha I've lost my touch.

Then the next game on the large construction site (as conquest flag D) map was horrific. . .Level 100 "premium" tankers with infinite smoke bombs.

I can't wait until Apple update the iMac . . .I'm going for the top tier - with upgraded graphics and am going to get windows 7 and BF3 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy The PS3 version looks a little dated now Smiley Sad

Can't wait for BF4! Hope its out for PS4.
Good luck playing on your MacSmiley Very Happy
Message 28 of 40 (193 Views)
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4


randygoodlove wrote:

Cloudburst-- wrote:
I played today for the first time since the patch and BF Premium announcement.

Went 7-1 in a tank but felt like hard work haha I've lost my touch.

Then the next game on the large construction site (as conquest flag D) map was horrific. . .Level 100 "premium" tankers with infinite smoke bombs.

I can't wait until Apple update the iMac . . .I'm going for the top tier - with upgraded graphics and am going to get windows 7 and BF3 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy The PS3 version looks a little dated now Smiley Sad

Can't wait for BF4! Hope its out for PS4.
Good luck playing on your MacSmiley Very Happy

 

say it, don't send it


|¬_¬|™
Message 29 of 40 (183 Views)
Highlighted
Cloudburst--
06
/16

Cloudburst--

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield 4

I'll be boot camping it on Mac for games Smiley Happy
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos