Battlefield

Level 7

Re: Battlefield Premium

So those of us that arealdy got B2K for free, & finished the assigment, if we decide to go premium..were paying a small price for them regardless...

A discount price for the B2K folks would of been nice.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 139 (296 Views)
Level 6

Still though if you take B2K out of the equasion works out at £8.75 a map pack....so not bad
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 139 (293 Views)
Level 9

leggy1975 wrote:

One thing I dont understand though is how can it give you early access to DLC as this is released on 29th of June yet CQ is due mid June.

Just to add, we're already getting the DLC a week before on PS3, so will this be a form of early-early release? 

Price sounds ok, not least if you don't already have Back to Karkand. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 139 (290 Views)
Level 7

good point, i should think that ps3 premium earliy release should stack with the ps3 exclusive early release

so we currently get dlc a week early and if premium gives everyone 2 weeks early release then.....

ps3 should get dlc 3 weeks before advertised release date

and xbox should get it 2 weeks before.

as for the B2K issue, i would like to see some kind of partial refund of discount for those who have either got it as part of the limited edition pack, or bought it from the store (at least half the price of store price)

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 139 (279 Views)
Level 7

leggy1975 wrote:
Still though if you take B2K out of the equasion works out at £8.75 a map pack....so not bad

Aye it's still a good deal, but for B2K people, I'd be happy with at least a £5 discount. No doubt I'll sign up to this anyway :smileyvery-happy:

TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 139 (272 Views)
Level 7

What a complete rip off

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 139 (271 Views)
Level 7

New co-op maps would of been a good addition, as the COD Elite included co -op stuff.. Wonder if the 4 new modes are all MP related, or will there be a horde more or something.

TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 139 (264 Views)
Level 6

Only thing i dont get is how can it be all in when CQ is apparently being released before this package. Who of the regulars is going to not get CQ on the basis that in a further three weeks time they can subscribe to this and get then.....not many I'd guess

Unless from a business point of view they push CQ back to release at the same time as this package
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 139 (245 Views)
Level 7

leggy1975 wrote:
Only thing i dont get is how can it be all in when CQ is apparently being released before this package. Who of the regulars is going to not get CQ on the basis that in a further three weeks time they can subscribe to this and get then.....not many I'd guess

Unless from a business point of view they push CQ back to release at the same time as this package

You beat me to it leggy :smileytongue:

I was just thinking myself, if close quaters is coming out in a week or so and we have to wait another couple of weeks after that for the VIP premium package, which will include close quarters and back to karkand, should i buy close quarters asap or wait for the vip pack, which i'll be gettin anyway?

and this raises another issue of seperately purchased dlc packs and any discount for purchasing CQ, before the VIP pack

we really need some answers, i would love some DICE / EA guidance on this, im really in 2 minds weather to get it asap or wait  :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 139 (206 Views)
Level 5

You won't have to pay again for something you already have.  

They simply want to sell DLC they haven't produced yet - now while the game is popular.  Its because the long term investment they're making to produce DLC makes them nervous if it won't sell at the end of the year because we've all moved on to other games.  

I know i'll be playing Borderlands 2 and others later in the year,  so they want to sell me the DLC now while I still love the game.  

I don't know about that leaked info,  anyone could have written it.  I'd say wait for the official reveal and i'm sure there'll be a carefully crafted pricing plan for people who already own B2K,  because that's about 90% of us and they have a good reason for wanting premium to sell big. 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 139 (200 Views)
0 Kudos