Corvus9

94%
04 Rank
Progress

Battlefield is crap now

49 Replies 678 Views Created 11-04-2012
11 Apr 2012
By Corvus9

I dont really want to play Battlefield anymore and its a shame because i used to really enjoy it. The new servers have just turned the whole experience into a giant pile of juvenile crap. I used to load up the game, find a Dice server and start playing. All the maps, varied gameplay lots of fun. Now i have to spend 10 minutes wading through piles of pathetic lame servers created by adolescent morons who use only one map or one specific weapon (knife only) and then kick me out for no apparent reason other than the fact i killed them.

If i actually manage to find a comparatively 'decent' server it usually has hardly anyone playing it and after one game most people seem to quit leaving the game empty.

Most servers i encounter are all very specific, Lets just drive tanks, lets just fly jets, lets just use knife etc, Just give me a bloody normal full map rotation game with people in it, like the old days. I go into a game now and there are 10 people all waiting for a chopper to respawn instead of actually playing the game.

I hate the new servers, the morons have taken over and i dont want any part of it.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WESTIE_UK

84%
06 Rank
Progress
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

Theres nothing wrong with retards....... :smileyindifferent:

Spoiler
I am one....... :smileyvery-happy: i like Frosties :Thumbs:

Re: Battlefield is crap now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SilentShadow777

92%
06 Rank
Progress
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution

crackalakaling wrote:

SilentShadow777 wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:
This stealing of the other teams helis really annoying, most of the time it doesn't help their team win anyway .

I do think that the spawns should be protected areas, fair enough stealing it when someone ditches it, but to see the enemy helis go straight for our spawn at the start of a game is just turd.

It just gave Nerdlegend more points when we kept shooting them down :D

they really need to exclude the base from the flyable area

for those who dont use helis and jets much there is a on foot area which each team can use on foot and land / water vehicles but there is a wider area that air vehicles can use. it is this air vechiles game area what i think should have an exclusion zone around the enemy base, that only allows them 10 seconds or however long it takes to fly through the restricted area

No they shouldnt, need enough air space and that will not help. what they need to do is make you die the second you get out the vehicle at the enemy base. that will sort things out.

As for the servers, i dont like how the DICE servers have changed mixing different game modes or only certain maps, when i want to play a game mode i just want to play that and not have to end up in TDM, the only servers i use are the EA ones which are normal.

that wouldn't stop base camping attack choppers, blowing up our vehicles as the spawn, shooting me as i spawn and generally being a base camping noob

Twitter @SilentShadow777
Destiny Profiles Hunter | Titan | Warlock

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

crackalakaling

88%
04 Rank
Progress
crackalakaling
Accepted Solution

SilentShadow777 wrote:

crackalakaling wrote:

SilentShadow777 wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:
This stealing of the other teams helis really annoying, most of the time it doesn't help their team win anyway .

I do think that the spawns should be protected areas, fair enough stealing it when someone ditches it, but to see the enemy helis go straight for our spawn at the start of a game is just turd.

It just gave Nerdlegend more points when we kept shooting them down :D

they really need to exclude the base from the flyable area

for those who dont use helis and jets much there is a on foot area which each team can use on foot and land / water vehicles but there is a wider area that air vehicles can use. it is this air vechiles game area what i think should have an exclusion zone around the enemy base, that only allows them 10 seconds or however long it takes to fly through the restricted area

No they shouldnt, need enough air space and that will not help. what they need to do is make you die the second you get out the vehicle at the enemy base. that will sort things out.

As for the servers, i dont like how the DICE servers have changed mixing different game modes or only certain maps, when i want to play a game mode i just want to play that and not have to end up in TDM, the only servers i use are the EA ones which are normal.

that wouldn't stop base camping attack choppers, blowing up our vehicles as the spawn, shooting me as i spawn and generally being a base camping noob

thats why they have aa guns at the spawns. The only map ive encountered base rape by choppers in on canals, conquest.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Cringles88

• Beta Tester
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Cringles88
Accepted Solution

The AA gun on Kharg Island is in a terrible position. It sits beside a mountain with no clear view of the run way. The more I play BF3, the more I'm noticing some terrible map design choices.

For chopper & Jet stealing. I think a 5 second countdown until ''bad luck'' might be a good idea. 

Spawn camping is a bigger issue for me. Nearly every game turns that way after 15 minutes.

I also think custom servers should not be aloud to use the {DICE} name..I joined what I thought was an official server, but in fact it was another crappy 1000 ticket match....

Starting to hate custom servers. I'd like an option to search for ticket count sizes to...No one need to play beyond 300!..It's boring playing on the same map for any longer than 40 minutes at least I find....1 hour of Metro? Jog on ye moron!

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

I_reaps_I

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
I_reaps_I
Accepted Solution

Cringles88 wrote:

The AA gun on Kharg Island is in a terrible position. It sits beside a mountain with no clear view of the run way. The more I play BF3, the more I'm noticing some terrible map design choices.

Cholo, That AA gun moved bro.

You using old intel man, you gotta keep up.

AA gun dominates, sits right behind the runway these days. Pow pow pow, pilot dead.

Fo real.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Cringles88

• Beta Tester
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Cringles88
Accepted Solution

I_reaps_I wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Cholo, That AA gun moved bro.

You using old intel man, you gotta keep up.

AA gun dominates, sits right behind the runway these days. Pow pow pow, pilot dead.

Fo real.

Fo Real bro?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BigMoab

88%
05 Rank
Progress
BigMoab
Accepted Solution

I had no problems with BF3 before the big update, I also have no problems with BF3 now. Infact I really enjoy it now than before, I haven't had problems with the servers I have been in and it has been a lot of fun. I really enjoy BF3 now. If I'm killing and wreaking havoc, then it's all good :D. When I first went on BF3 after updating it I did go into 1 server where the Admin just killed me randomly, just said Admin killed me or something, it was like I comitted suicide lol.

[ Edited ]
 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BigMoab

88%
05 Rank
Progress
BigMoab
Accepted Solution

All's fair in love and war lol. Just try and shoot it down instead of trying to hide from it, it could be a massive threat if it isn't taken down.

0 Kudos

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel