Reply
18 Feb 2012
By: NL-sniper Member 6 Posts
Level 1
Offline

Bullseye trophy

10 Replies 223 Views Created 18-02-2012

The bullseye trophy is the last trophy i have to collect. Add me if you also need this trophy

 

My psn: NL-sniper

My time zone: GMT +1

 

 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

Also need it. I'm in GMT+1 aswell. Got a mic and play evenings. Anyone reading this and need the trophy, feel free to add me.

 

PSN: Fubbick

_______________________________________________________

Why does it hurt when I pee ?

userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10
 

Re: Bullseye trophy


Fubbick wrote:

...Anyone reading this and need the trophy, feel free to add me.



LOL why not just add the OP and the job's a good 'un? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (170 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

[ Edited ]

InfiniteStates wrote:

Fubbick wrote:

...Anyone reading this and need the trophy, feel free to add me.



LOL why not just add the OP and the job's a good 'un? :smileywink:


 

Yeah, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not stupid either. Already added him, no response, that's why I asked if anyone else needed it. If you haven't got anything to add except for a "LOL" then don't bother replying.

_______________________________________________________

Why does it hurt when I pee ?

userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (161 Views)
Level 10
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

I added more than "LOL" :smileysad:

 

You might have more luck in this thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Trophy-Hoarders/BF3-Bullseye-Trophy/td-p/15097503

 

However, I'm pretty sure I don't need your permission to reply.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (151 Views)
Level 7
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

[ Edited ]

I don't even know what this trophy is, I'll have to google it. Info thread lacks info.

 

 

Cheers google...I thought maybe you had to get 2-3 headshots with 1 bullet. How wrong am I, & how misleading is that trophy name!

 

 

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes


TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (147 Views)
Level 10
 

Re: Bullseye trophy


Cringles88 wrote:

 

...I thought maybe you had to get 2-3 headshots with 1 bullet.



In order to get the trophy, you pretty much do :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (141 Views)
Level 7
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

[ Edited ]

InfiniteStates wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

 

...I thought maybe you had to get 2-3 headshots with 1 bullet.



In order to get the trophy, you pretty much do :smileywink:


A google search brought me to a site stating I only had to keep the alarms from going off, which I thought was the alarms in that map were you get the hostage at the start. No longer confused.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes


TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (139 Views)
Level 10
 

Re: Bullseye trophy


Cringles88 wrote:

InfiniteStates wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

 

...I thought maybe you had to get 2-3 headshots with 1 bullet.



In order to get the trophy, you pretty much do :smileywink:


A google search brought me to a site stating I only had to keep the alarms from going off, which I thought was the alarms in that map were you get the hostage at the start. No longer confused.



It's true, but the early enemies have radios so you have to take them out in sync else they radio in and alarms go off. Then there are three in a group so one person needs to take two out together (who conveniently line themselves up for a double headshot).

 

But then the game decides to a) throw groups of 3 at you routinely meanwhile b) deciding headshots will no longer work. That's when things get...interesting.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (128 Views)
Level 2
 

Re: Bullseye trophy

just got mine like 3 days ago that trophie was anoying



Most Recent plat: Resident evil operation raccoon City
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Kudos