Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 39

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
26 Apr 2012
By leggy1975

leggy1975

  • Offline
90%
08 Rank
Progress

Donya Fortress

[ Edited ]
26 Replies 687 Views edited 26-04-2012
26 Apr 2012
By leggy1975

New gameplay footage. Apologies if already posted but couldnt be bothered searching

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi4_OUIAtfA

 

Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

LSD-39

  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
LSD-39
Accepted Solution

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, espeically with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.




Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.

Re: Donya Fortress

BF3 Stats

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

BigMoab

  • Offline
88%
05 Rank
Progress
BigMoab
Accepted Solution

LSD-39 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, especially with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.




Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.


CQC is not my thing, I love the big open maps so I can move about taking down enemies and catching them off guard. I moved from playing COD constantly so I can get away from the small CQC maps and this is the way Battlefield has been, big, open maps. Don't get me Wong, I can play any map and do well but it certainly isn't my first choice. My brother may like it though....

Re: Donya Fortress

 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
16
/16

Kermit1970

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution

BigMoab wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, especially with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.




Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.


CQC is not my thing, I love the big open maps so I can move about taking down enemies and catching them off guard. I moved from playing COD constantly so I can get away from the small CQC maps and this is the way Battlefield has been, big, open maps. Don't get me Wong, I can play any map and do well but it certainly isn't my first choice. My brother may like it though....



I don't think LSD is Japanese

Re: Donya Fortress

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

BigMoab

  • Offline
88%
05 Rank
Progress
BigMoab
Accepted Solution

Kermit1970 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, especially with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.




Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.


CQC is not my thing, I love the big open maps so I can move about taking down enemies and catching them off guard. I moved from playing COD constantly so I can get away from the small CQC maps and this is the way Battlefield has been, big, open maps. Don't get me Wong, I can play any map and do well but it certainly isn't my first choice. My brother may like it though....



I don't think LSD is Japanese



I swear I changed that in Spell Checker.....Ah well, it's funny I guess lol.

Re: Donya Fortress

 photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

SilentShadow777

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution
this looks awesome, it dones kind remind me of the level in Modern Warfare that you have to rescue price

seems like a good mix of areas, dark tunnels, open gardens, open multi-level rooms :D

i cant wait to try out bring fdown the balconies, 1 C4 on each column should hopefully take the floor out from under the emeny or bring it down ontop of ones rushing in under it, or if im lucky, both!!

as for metro i always thought they mad a big mistake, not including the park in conquest

Re: Donya Fortress


Twitter @SilentShadow777
Destiny Profiles Hunter | Titan | Warlock

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

SilentShadow777

  • Offline
92%
06 Rank
Progress
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution
i found this trailer breakdown - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2McTw9nx75E

this map is awesome :D

Re: Donya Fortress


Twitter @SilentShadow777
Destiny Profiles Hunter | Titan | Warlock
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel