Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Donya Fortress

Looks like absolute chaos! May aswell of chucked a few tanks in there to top it off! Cant see myself buying this pack if all the maps are like this. 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Will RPG's , shotguns & frags be banned from this next map pack then? All I see is 1 annoying looking map after the other. No doubt I'll still buy it & still curse down the mic. It's just the kinda guy I am.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (206 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, espeically with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 27 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Looks the bomb, way too many open maps full of camping in this game, not enough CQC maps like metro and seine crossing!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (188 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Wonder if there will be any of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDGfa0y1Ox4&feature=g-all-c :smileyvery-happy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (174 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, espeically with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.

Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (169 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Wonder if there will be any of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDGfa0y1Ox4&feature=g-all-c :smileyvery-happy:

I am totally going to do that next time on Damavand Peak :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (168 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, especially with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.

Its the thrill of multi kills that keeps the game exciting, like in Mr I's video link. I remember in Bad Company 1 pointing my Mortar gadget at a house and getting 4+ kills, I was hooked on the battlefield series after that. Its great on a small map to turn a corner with my RPK and kill an entire squad who had their back turned, and don't forget if you DON'T buy the DLC pack - you'll miss out on some cool new weapons that you can take back to the vanilla maps.

CQC is not my thing, I love the big open maps so I can move about taking down enemies and catching them off guard. I moved from playing COD constantly so I can get away from the small CQC maps and this is the way Battlefield has been, big, open maps. Don't get me Wong, I can play any map and do well but it certainly isn't my first choice. My brother may like it though....

photo C-47DakotaSig1_zpsfa53741c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (161 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

BigMoab wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

BigMoab wrote:

I won't be buying this, too close for my liking, especially with the increase of noob tubers and explosive lovers rising in BF3. You won't hear guns going off, you'll hear explosives everywhere lol.

CQC is not my thing, I love the big open maps so I can move about taking down enemies and catching them off guard. I moved from playing COD constantly so I can get away from the small CQC maps and this is the way Battlefield has been, big, open maps. Don't get me Wong, I can play any map and do well but it certainly isn't my first choice. My brother may like it though....

I don't think LSD is Japanese

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (146 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

I am totally going to do that next time on Damavand Peak :smileyvery-happy:

When I do it, it comes up with *Teamkilling will not be tolerated*
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (136 Views)