Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Only if its the right helicopter Mike, if its the one that handles like a dog he'll switch teams or leave the game, thats why he's only a quarter of the kills in the other and a bizarrely high KDR, its all about picking your fights. KK having a pop at someone's stats is a joke. He's good in one specific vehicle, on one specific team. :smileyvery-happy:
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 100 (353 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ah well since that ^^^ was directed at Mike, I guess I won't comment.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 100 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:
Only if its the right helicopter Mike, if its the one that handles like a dog he'll switch teams or leave the game, thats why he's only a quarter of the kills in the other and a bizarrely high KDR, its all about picking your fights. KK having a pop at someone's stats is a joke. He's good in one specific vehicle, on one specific team. :smileyvery-happy:

lol got damn

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 100 (293 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lol, I've heard of you KK, and it would seem all I have heard is correct. You are indeed a KDR humping tool. I'm guessing your bumchum is just the same. Sad acts.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 100 (261 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

thedude4000 wrote:

lol, I've heard of you KK, and it would seem all I have heard is correct. You are indeed a KDR humping tool. I'm guessing your bumchum is just the same. Sad acts.

Well I have never heard of you which is pretty sad too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 100 (257 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Ooh, this thread may serve a purpose if this continues!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 100 (230 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

All these attacks on each other based soley on stats is getting silly.

Its like assuming you can tell what type of person someone is based only on what they had for breakfast. 

Some allrounders get flags and kills, some people just go for objectives, some people just want to be in vehicles and some people just want to shoot other people. If our games did not contain a mix of all these types of playing styles then the game would be boring as hell.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 100 (220 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Where does your app pull the data from? Battlelog? 

If so, what will it do if the player haven't registered on Battlelog? Plus, as far as I can see, I can put any country into my Battlelog profile. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 100 (207 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I_reaps_I wrote:

Its like assuming you can tell what type of person someone is based only on what they had for breakfast. 

Some allrounders get flags and kills, some people just go for objectives, some people just want to be in vehicles and some people just want to shoot other people. If our games did not contain a mix of all these types of playing styles then the game would be boring as hell.

Thing is, it was the Kid that brought stats into the discussion, pretty much showing how well his psn suits his immaturity.

Its not the first time he has ever done it either its his first line of defense. he never learns.

People in glass houses and all that  jazz.

Back on topic

App is an EPIC FAIL

mooend
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 100 (187 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I_reaps_I wrote:

I think this just stems from the hypocracy of some people making comments about how cod players or noobs play the game yet they are determined to play an FPS like a flight sim the whole time.

Dont get me wrong I have no problem with having vehicles in the game, what I do find in poor taste is when people will literally do it for their kd (like it matters) to the expense of the team. (You know who you are..those who sit on the respawn screen waiting for the vehicle to respawn instead of helping your team and those who have many game quits just because it isn't the 'right' side of the map to spawn on for the vehicle they want or somebody else gets it first). Very frustrating to play with half a team because 4 of them left because they couldnt get in a heli.

Like it that other post everyone was being quick to flame Cloudburst when all he was doing was making logical points (e.g. you cant talk down to someone about this game or throw stats about if you play an objective game mode and complete 0 objectives per hour)

Playercard
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 100 (184 Views)
0 Kudos