EniGma_46 - United Kingdom
topclimber - Germany
WAEL1400 - Saudi Arabia
faze_b1cks - United Kingdom
SPECIAL_SWAT - Netherlands
defcon-55 - United States
Grubenhupfer - Germany

This ^^^ was another lagfest.

You can access the app here: http://bfbc2dogtags.com/KKs_bf3_round_analysis.php  

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

LewiZ- wrote:
To be fair, his team stats are probably better than yours lol
I doubt ...erm lol
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Beta Tester
/16

LewiZ-

• Beta Tester
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LewiZ-
Accepted Solution

You have 771 conquest games with 71 caps and 172 def, Majinmax has 48 games with 38 caps and 47 def 

Not always about K2D and W2L :)

/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

LewiZ- wrote:

You have 771 conquest games with 71 caps and 172 def, Majinmax has 48 games with 38 caps and 47 def 

So? I have tons of vehicles destroyed and tons of vehicle kill assist, do I also need to cap flags by myself? get real.
0 Kudos

/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

LewiZ- wrote:

So? I have tons of vehicles destroyed and tons of vehicle kill assist, do I also need to cap flags by myself? get real.

So you fly around in a helicopter blowing up tanks?

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

LewiZ- wrote:

So you fly around in a helicopter blowing up tanks?

Is that not enough? What about reducing enemy tickets, often around 60 between gunner and pilot per game, considering sometimes the whole team cannot get that many kills.
0 Kudos

/16

LSD-39

94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LSD-39
Accepted Solution
Only if its the right helicopter Mike, if its the one that handles like a dog he'll switch teams or leave the game, thats why he's only a quarter of the kills in the other and a bizarrely high KDR, its all about picking your fights. KK having a pop at someone's stats is a joke. He's good in one specific vehicle, on one specific team. :D

BF3 Stats
/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution
Ah well since that ^^^ was directed at Mike, I guess I won't comment.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

mcduff32

• Beta Tester
90%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mcduff32
Accepted Solution

LSD-39 wrote:
Only if its the right helicopter Mike, if its the one that handles like a dog he'll switch teams or leave the game, thats why he's only a quarter of the kills in the other and a bizarrely high KDR, its all about picking your fights. KK having a pop at someone's stats is a joke. He's good in one specific vehicle, on one specific team. :D

lol got damn

Photobucket
/16

thedude4000

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
thedude4000
Accepted Solution

lol, I've heard of you KK, and it would seem all I have heard is correct. You are indeed a KDR humping tool. I'm guessing your bumchum is just the same. Sad acts.

Photobucket
/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

thedude4000 wrote:

lol, I've heard of you KK, and it would seem all I have heard is correct. You are indeed a KDR humping tool. I'm guessing your bumchum is just the same. Sad acts.

Well I have never heard of you which is pretty sad too.

Award Winner
/16

rancidpunk

• Award Winner
99%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rancidpunk
Accepted Solution
Ooh, this thread may serve a purpose if this continues!

My flickr
Down with nested replies, bring back quoting
Beta Tester
/16

I_reaps_I

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
I_reaps_I
Accepted Solution

All these attacks on each other based soley on stats is getting silly.

Its like assuming you can tell what type of person someone is based only on what they had for breakfast. 

Some allrounders get flags and kills, some people just go for objectives, some people just want to be in vehicles and some people just want to shoot other people. If our games did not contain a mix of all these types of playing styles then the game would be boring as hell.

Beta Tester
/16

muage

• Beta Tester
93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
muage
Accepted Solution

I_reaps_I wrote:

Its like assuming you can tell what type of person someone is based only on what they had for breakfast. 

Some allrounders get flags and kills, some people just go for objectives, some people just want to be in vehicles and some people just want to shoot other people. If our games did not contain a mix of all these types of playing styles then the game would be boring as hell.

Thing is, it was the Kid that brought stats into the discussion, pretty much showing how well his psn suits his immaturity.

Its not the first time he has ever done it either its his first line of defense. he never learns.

People in glass houses and all that  jazz.

Back on topic

App is an EPIC FAIL

[ Edited ]
mooend
/16

jonnybravo82

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jonnybravo82
Accepted Solution

I_reaps_I wrote:

I think this just stems from the hypocracy of some people making comments about how cod players or noobs play the game yet they are determined to play an FPS like a flight sim the whole time.

Dont get me wrong I have no problem with having vehicles in the game, what I do find in poor taste is when people will literally do it for their kd (like it matters) to the expense of the team. (You know who you are..those who sit on the respawn screen waiting for the vehicle to respawn instead of helping your team and those who have many game quits just because it isn't the 'right' side of the map to spawn on for the vehicle they want or somebody else gets it first). Very frustrating to play with half a team because 4 of them left because they couldnt get in a heli.

Like it that other post everyone was being quick to flame Cloudburst when all he was doing was making logical points (e.g. you cant talk down to someone about this game or throw stats about if you play an objective game mode and complete 0 objectives per hour)

0 Kudos

Playercard
Beta Tester
/16

Symonator

• Beta Tester
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Symonator
Accepted Solution

jonnybravo82 wrote:

Like it that other post everyone was being quick to flame Cloudburst when all he was doing was making logical points (e.g. you cant talk down to someone about this game or throw stats about if you play an objective game mode and complete 0 objectives per hour)

Really going to go into this again? do you even know what the win conditions of conquest is?

• The time limit is reached (this is a server option); the team with the most tickets wins.
  • One team's ticket count reaches zero. The opposing team wins.
  • A team captures all flags and then kills all the remaining enemies. This cannot happen (flag capturing) if  various team mates doing the killing in various forms stopping you from getting to them.

When you win ANY game of conquest you see "YOUR TEAM WON" with a score of something for example as 204-0 or 90-0 .. not by flag count.

Flags help the ticket bleed faster where 1 kill becomes 3 tickets due to ticket bleed.

It is rare that anyone could capture all flags and win on their own, therefore whatever another team person did either removing air threats/tanks/helis/infantry makes your game easier to win.

You can't capture flags if ya dead............you capture flags to aid ticket loss, thats all..if you can kill aswell it makes it much easier!

Doesn't matter who captures the objective or not, the team helped you do it, because you can't win on your own!

I don't need to capture anything, i done my teamwork, most people in this forum have 0 flag captures per hour, i'm not complaining.

P.s

And rush? for attack it's all about tickets, if you die as a team more than the ticket count, you lose.

Sure you've been in games where you are pinned to your base and you'll never capture the m-com in a million years.. because the team suck, no matter how good you are, you can't win on your own!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

thedude4000

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
thedude4000
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

thedude4000 wrote:

lol, brilliant!! As if being heard of by you is some sort of honour, you really are a plank.

Photobucket
/16

Killzone_Kid

94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

thedude4000 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

thedude4000 wrote:

lol, brilliant!! As if being heard of by you is some sort of honour, you really are a plank.

Did you not really get my point? You are just another random forum noob, why should I care what you think?
0 Kudos

/16

thedude4000

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
thedude4000
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

thedude4000 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

thedude4000 wrote:

Did you not really get my point? You are just another random forum noob, why should I care what you think?

Well, if you look back at your previous statement you will see that you dont infer that at all. If you are going to back track, at the very least you could make a decent attempt.

I've have heard of you, and your girlfriend Symanator, I've heard that you are KDR padding whores, that teamwork is the last thought you have, and from this tiny thread that has mostly involved you making excuses for, well I'm not sure, it would seem what I have heard of you, is accurate.

I also wonder at the reason for your need for approval. Is it perhaps a cry for help, an insecurity you have. Did your Mum and Dad not pay enough attention to you? Or are you very unpopular at work/school, and feel the need to assert, what you believe, to be some level of authority or "bragging rights" over people you believe to be inferior, when of course they are not. This could also be the reason you feel the need to excuse a bad night on BF3 when you left the chopper for a few moments and got d!cksniffed by what you would call a "noob*". Possibly you are highly un-appealing to the opposite sex and have no other avenue for your frustration. Apart from rubbing raw every night of course.

You are obviously a tool, it would be better if you would just admit what you know to be true. In a game all about teamwork, all you care about is your own gain. And that your parents dont like you, everyone at your place of work/school thinks your an axe wound and that you couldnt get laid in a brothel.

*Who actually uses that word? Are you five? Do you still wear tighty whities?

Photobucket
Award Winner
/16

mutley6969

• Award Winner
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mutley6969
Accepted Solution
@rancid - do you still have those deck chairs from the ole warhawk thread? i think there will be some running home to mummy pretty soon??

@dude - nice use of the term "plank"

@killzone kid why oh why do you always bring up someones stats in any form of arguement? it makes you look a bit silly

Award Winner
/16

rancidpunk

• Award Winner
99%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rancidpunk
Accepted Solution

mutley6969 wrote:
@rancid - do you still have those deck chairs from the ole warhawk thread? i think there will be some running home to mummy pretty soon??

Dagnammit, I'm such a noob on this forum, I must have left them with the Shrubsand Stakka double act to chill out in their retirement. We need them back in threads like this in all honesty.

My flickr
Down with nested replies, bring back quoting
Beta Tester
/16

randygoodlove

• Beta Tester
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved