Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 126

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

28 Dec 2011
By Killzone_Kid

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Ever wondered who you play with?

99 Replies 729 Views Created 28-12-2011

Made this dirty app to show players and their country of origin. For example:

Symonator - United Kingdom
Killzone_Kid - United Kingdom
Briareos0815 - Germany
jay29032008 - United Kingdom
rebash - United Kingdom
Shadow4565 - Canada
Briefbombe321 - Germany
krakenred3 - United Kingdom
Lammy25 - United Kingdom
bonobo58 - France
fabyah - Spain
XtremelyNUTS - United Kingdom
ryZmoX - Belgium
DiRtYjUnK10 - United States
niklas_1977 - Sweden
RoCoone - Spain
KJ-Kratos - United Kingdom
mrEMPEROR - Netherlands
juliobolun - Spain
bengy183 - United Kingdom
pete2552 - United Kingdom
Cazac1970 - Russian Federation
Kinvig6690 - United Kingdom
dantopdog - United Kingdom
antho6500 - France
Ardian44 - France
Cogliander92 - Italy
Jimmyboy261199 - United Kingdom
MentalToast - Republic of Ireland
xDeathShad0w17x - Canada
carlos_urba - Spain
XTC-Asgarbat - Germany
Un0riginalGrizz - Canada
killa_mushroom43 - Austria
lemuel76 - United States
CadetTackleberry - United Kingdom
nomeiodosolhos - Portugal
Paulo91490 - France
battlegames45 - Portugal
maxrosecollins - United Kingdom

This ^^^ was a lagfest.

Symonator - United Kingdom
Killzone_Kid - United Kingdom
iMunky - Austria
Huw003 - United Kingdom
zzhc6 - United Kingdom
pacze88 - Germany
REMADEE-ZZHC - United Kingdom
MNIJSTEN - Netherlands
liquidbmr - Sweden
a1fi3b01 - United Kingdom
Xx-ExOrCrIsT-xX - Finland
HAKANM6 - Germany
CelineAline - Germany
Freki2405 - Germany
Hmode37 - Saudi Arabia
kicksy84 - Netherlands
f-o-r-m-a-t-C - Germany
Toonicoo - Germany
negru-43 - Romania
EniGma_46 - United Kingdom
topclimber - Germany
WAEL1400 - Saudi Arabia
faze_b1cks - United Kingdom
SPECIAL_SWAT - Netherlands
defcon-55 - United States
Grubenhupfer - Germany

This ^^^ was another lagfest.

You can access the app here: http://bfbc2dogtags.com/KKs_bf3_round_analysis.php  

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

BF3 is a babysitting game, it lost the edge. The only map that resembles Atacama is Wake Island CQ because you can deny RU team access to air. Also all Rush maps with Attack chopper is a joke, becasuse it is so easy to dominate predictable spawns with overpowered gunner. As for balance, shame there is only 1 AA on that map. They should have removed all gay beep beep rockets and gave more mobile AAs like tunguska and some laser painting tools which is fine.



 

 

A good game on BF should see air domination coming from skilled air to air play, not sitting on top of the enemy spawn. If you do that your just an *****. By all means steal enemy choppers or shoot them as soon as they spawn or as soon as someone gets in, but shooting spawning players who only have that option of spawn is stupid.

 

 

 For that, Im glad Atacama is gone.

 

 

 

 


Skilled is not possible in BF3. It is who sees who first wins especially in air to air. Beep beep beep I win. Rubbish. BC2 Vietnam was actually the only game where the better pilot won in 1 vs 1 in Hueys.


Just like it is on the ground

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Beta Tester
06
/16

I_reaps_I

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
I_reaps_I
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

BF3 is a babysitting game, it lost the edge. The only map that resembles Atacama is Wake Island CQ because you can deny RU team access to air. Also all Rush maps with Attack chopper is a joke, becasuse it is so easy to dominate predictable spawns with overpowered gunner. As for balance, shame there is only 1 AA on that map. They should have removed all gay beep beep rockets and gave more mobile AAs like tunguska and some laser painting tools which is fine.



 

 

A good game on BF should see air domination coming from skilled air to air play, not sitting on top of the enemy spawn. If you do that your just an *****. By all means steal enemy choppers or shoot them as soon as they spawn or as soon as someone gets in, but shooting spawning players who only have that option of spawn is stupid.

 

 

 For that, Im glad Atacama is gone.

 

 

 

 


Skilled is not possible in BF3. It is who sees who first wins especially in air to air. Beep beep beep I win. Rubbish. BC2 Vietnam was actually the only game where the better pilot won in 1 vs 1 in Hueys.

 

 

Have to dissagree. If I hear beep beep beep in the little bird more than half the time I will be able to kill them with my guns before they hit me. In the attack choppers even if you get locked first, if you and your gunner are working together then you will prevail.

 

 

 

 

Who gets the first lock in itself could be a measure of skill anyway. If you manage to get airborne and into an attack profile without being noticed whilst your oponent is perstering a tank, perhaps you deserve the kill.

 

 

 

 

BFBC 1 and vietnam were good. But still it often came down to who saw who first.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

BF3 is a babysitting game, it lost the edge. The only map that resembles Atacama is Wake Island CQ because you can deny RU team access to air. Also all Rush maps with Attack chopper is a joke, becasuse it is so easy to dominate predictable spawns with overpowered gunner. As for balance, shame there is only 1 AA on that map. They should have removed all gay beep beep rockets and gave more mobile AAs like tunguska and some laser painting tools which is fine.



 

 

A good game on BF should see air domination coming from skilled air to air play, not sitting on top of the enemy spawn. If you do that your just an *****. By all means steal enemy choppers or shoot them as soon as they spawn or as soon as someone gets in, but shooting spawning players who only have that option of spawn is stupid.

 

 

 For that, Im glad Atacama is gone.

 

 

 

 


Skilled is not possible in BF3. It is who sees who first wins especially in air to air. Beep beep beep I win. Rubbish. BC2 Vietnam was actually the only game where the better pilot won in 1 vs 1 in Hueys.

 

 

Have to dissagree. If I hear beep beep beep in the little bird more than half the time I will be able to kill them with my guns before they hit me. In the attack choppers even if you get locked first, if you and your gunner are working together then you will prevail.

 

 

 

 

Who gets the first lock in itself could be a measure of skill anyway. If you manage to get airborne and into an attack profile without being noticed whilst your oponent is perstering a tank, perhaps you deserve the kill.

 

 

 

 

BFBC 1 and vietnam were good. But still it often came down to who saw who first.


Disagree on Little Bird, because the lock on range is very long, you cannot simply shoot anything with your guns at that range not to mention you could hardly see the other chopper. If this is happening close then the other guy is just a noob for trying to lock on instead of using guns. But if you locked on from far and have no engineer on board you are most likely dead.

With attack helicopters, I'd like to think I have a bit of experience in this game and I don't remember when I lost if I locked on first in 1 v 1 even against one with a gunner. Again the lock on range is long and the gunner means very little and the rockets are completely useless unless you are close too.

Oh and the guy that sneaks on you definitely does not deserve a kill because it takes no skill. This is why I would steal enemy chopper and do what I do best, kill enemy armour for the round or deny them access to the air all together like on Wake and proceed killing their armour.

BC1 does need skill I agree and it shows and the more you play it the better you become and this is how it should be. Also BC1 was perfectly balanced between how you want to play, team or lone wolf. If not for rubbish netcode and some bugs and glitches the game would have been priceless.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Beta Tester
13
/16

Jacko_the_lad

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
99%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jacko_the_lad
Accepted Solution
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

...

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

06
/16

nx13

  • Offline
99%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nx13
Accepted Solution
Killzone_kid crys a lot about silly things.

-gives hankerchief- there there!
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

nx13 wrote:
Killzone_kid crys a lot about silly things.

-gives hankerchief- there there!
You should probably take some Alkazelser and go back to bed. The word will feel much more friendlier after a nap.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Beta Tester
06
/16

I_reaps_I

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
I_reaps_I
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

BF3 is a babysitting game, it lost the edge. The only map that resembles Atacama is Wake Island CQ because you can deny RU team access to air. Also all Rush maps with Attack chopper is a joke, becasuse it is so easy to dominate predictable spawns with overpowered gunner. As for balance, shame there is only 1 AA on that map. They should have removed all gay beep beep rockets and gave more mobile AAs like tunguska and some laser painting tools which is fine.



 

 

A good game on BF should see air domination coming from skilled air to air play, not sitting on top of the enemy spawn. If you do that your just an *****. By all means steal enemy choppers or shoot them as soon as they spawn or as soon as someone gets in, but shooting spawning players who only have that option of spawn is stupid.

 

 

 For that, Im glad Atacama is gone.

 

 

 

 


Skilled is not possible in BF3. It is who sees who first wins especially in air to air. Beep beep beep I win. Rubbish. BC2 Vietnam was actually the only game where the better pilot won in 1 vs 1 in Hueys.

 

 

Have to dissagree. If I hear beep beep beep in the little bird more than half the time I will be able to kill them with my guns before they hit me. In the attack choppers even if you get locked first, if you and your gunner are working together then you will prevail.

 

 

 

 

Who gets the first lock in itself could be a measure of skill anyway. If you manage to get airborne and into an attack profile without being noticed whilst your oponent is perstering a tank, perhaps you deserve the kill.

 

 

 

 

BFBC 1 and vietnam were good. But still it often came down to who saw who first.


Disagree on Little Bird, because the lock on range is very long, you cannot simply shoot anything with your guns at that range not to mention you could hardly see the other chopper. If this is happening close then the other guy is just a noob for trying to lock on instead of using guns. But if you locked on from far and have no engineer on board you are most likely dead.

With attack helicopters, I'd like to think I have a bit of experience in this game and I don't remember when I lost if I locked on first in 1 v 1 even against one with a gunner. Again the lock on range is long and the gunner means very little and the rockets are completely useless unless you are close too.

Oh and the guy that sneaks on you definitely does not deserve a kill because it takes no skill. This is why I would steal enemy chopper and do what I do best, kill enemy armour for the round or deny them access to the air all together like on Wake and proceed killing their armour.

BC1 does need skill I agree and it shows and the more you play it the better you become and this is how it should be. Also BC1 was perfectly balanced between how you want to play, team or lone wolf. If not for rubbish netcode and some bugs and glitches the game would have been priceless.

 

 

I promise you, the little birds guns can kill at the lock on range. Trust me, I rely on it :D

 

 

the attack chopper comment was more to do with flaring, a good pilot gunner combo can flare off missiles to their hearts content and turn to fire back. if the other choppers crew are not equally competent at communication, they will lose.  The fact that you have not lost after first lock on is probably due to you being good in the chopper and rolling around with good crew.

 

 

But at least pretty much everyone agrees about BFBC1 :D 

 

 Didnt need Stingers on that game because even a half decent LMG gunner could make a pilot sweat.

 

 

 

 



Symonator wrote:

 

I had a go reaps? no i did not..

 

 

 

 

Wait, What? :D

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
05
/16

LSD-39

  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LSD-39
Accepted Solution
@ Symonator, saving, recording and publishing your psn mail confirms what I thought about you, you're an attention seeker. Its in everything you do and say, from trying to get hits for your website to the videos of you repeatedly killing and reviving snipers for your own amusement. It tells a story of someone who revels in the attention gained from ruining someone elses game by any means. I imagine if you haven't had a few hate mails it hasn't been a good night for you, because what people like you fear the most is being ignored.

You can try and justify all this and baseraping as teamwork, but we both know it isn't. KK is lucky to count you among his friends but one day you'll tire of defending that mate of yours, all this only kicked off because he was bullying the Indian guy on page 2 about his stats - then everyone jumped on him for it. He'll get more of the same anytime he feels like picking on an easy target, which incidentally, is HIS gameplay style.

Play how you want, but don't think the game needs you, it doesn't, it needs teamplayers who fight on regardless of the team they're put on, not server surfing chopper hunters.

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

BF3 Stats
06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

LSD-39 wrote:
@ Symonator, saving, recording and publishing your psn mail confirms what I thought about you, you're an attention seeker. Its in everything you do and say, from trying to get hits for your website to the videos of you repeatedly killing and reviving snipers for your own amusement. It tells a story of someone who revels in the attention gained from ruining someone elses game by any means. I imagine if you haven't had a few hate mails it hasn't been a good night for you, because what people like you fear the most is being ignored.

You can try and justify all this and baseraping as teamwork, but we both know it isn't. KK is lucky to count you among his friends but one day you'll tire of defending that mate of yours, all this only kicked off because he was bullying the Indian guy on page 2 about his stats - then everyone jumped on him for it. He'll get more of the same anytime he feels like picking on an easy target, which incidentally, is HIS gameplay style.

Play how you want, but don't think the game needs you, it doesn't, it needs teamplayers who fight on regardless of the team they're put on, not server surfing chopper hunters.
Not gonna let you get away with it. So you are such an innocent bystander that observed great injustice happening in this thread that feel like giving everyone a lesson? You are mate a one pathetic hypocrite that is who you are. You were the first one to start picking on my stats and game style even before the Indian guy made his post. Funny thing how everyone got offended about me bringing up his stats but the guy himself. The truth is you all jelly and butthurt from the days of BC2 and most of you have crappy stats anyway. And you hate anyone that is better than you this is why you all stick together because it is fine to suck at this game with people that suck at it. I am not stranger to these forums and have observed you lot for a long time. You are all a bunch of trolls really that use these forums to feed and try to justify this by some incredible reasoning to feel better about yourselves. LOL

Oh and happy new year to you all regardless, LOL
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
05
/16

CRASHER69

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CRASHER69
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:
The truth is you all jelly and butthurt from the days of BC2 and most of you have crappy stats anyway. And you hate anyone that is better than you this is why you all stick together because it is fine to suck at this game with people that suck at it. I am not stranger to these forums and have observed you lot for a long time. You are all a bunch of trolls really that use these forums to feed and try to justify this by some incredible reasoning to feel better about yourselves.




WOW man, did you really say that ?

 

Of course it's your God-given right to be an A-hole but you have to ask yourself, are all these people that have a problem (with your attitude mainly) wrong ?

 

Get yourself a REAL life pal...

 

At least you live up to your name, KID.

 

And you can go look at my stats dude by all means, they're not as precious as yours but hey, according to you, who's are ?

 

This thread has been fun to read, although very typical which is a shame because 99% of the lads here are cool (you know, those players that are beneath you)

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

C R A S H E R 6 9
Beta Tester
09
/16

Symonator

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Symonator
Accepted Solution

LSD-39 wrote:
@ Symonator, saving, recording and publishing your psn mail confirms what I thought about you, you're an attention seeker. Its in everything you do and say, from trying to get hits for your website to the videos of you repeatedly killing and reviving snipers for your own amusement. It tells a story of someone who revels in the attention gained from ruining someone elses game by any means. I imagine if you haven't had a few hate mails it hasn't been a good night for you, because what people like you fear the most is being ignored.

You can try and justify all this and baseraping as teamwork, but we both know it isn't. KK is lucky to count you among his friends but one day you'll tire of defending that mate of yours, all this only kicked off because he was bullying the Indian guy on page 2 about his stats - then everyone jumped on him for it. He'll get more of the same anytime he feels like picking on an easy target, which incidentally, is HIS gameplay style.

Play how you want, but don't think the game needs you, it doesn't, it needs teamplayers who fight on regardless of the team they're put on, not server surfing chopper hunters.

So on a video i went "wookie hunting" i remember the game where he scored 0 points or didn't move for the round anyway, you call that teamwork?

 

Like i keep repeating myself play the game as you want.. but i play to win and 6 snipers sitting in bushes on isla innocentes isn't going to win me the game, neither are 6 engineers with stingers walking into tanks.

 

I'll save and record anything i damn want too, i don't need your permission, this forums permission or the cliques permission.

 

When you shoot down heli's with at4's or get a few nemisis's you get hatemail because thats the initial response from someone who is actually pretty rubbish at the game and you make their game even worse.

 

The problem with battlefield is it is a team game, don't tell me you've never had games where ya team is half dead and is getting dominated by the enemy.. it's largely because they can't play or waste your vehicles or the jet pilots chase each other around or the heli pilot keeps crashing, yeah you've shook your head at that before, well i'm glad it would never be me :)

 

So if you don't play to win, you don't play to kill, you don't play to score points.. what are you playing for? just fun? ..yeah nice. fun isn't teamwork,  don't cite "no teamwork" to me.

 

This bandwagon is getting quite big now, yet nothing ever new comes out of it, going over the same old things, quite boring but people still stay on it.

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
Award Winner
13
/16

rancidpunk

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
99%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rancidpunk
Accepted Solution
Lol, this forum rocks!

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?



My flickr
Down with nested replies, bring back quoting
Beta Tester
05
/16

dazbobaby

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dazbobaby
Accepted Solution

the hate on this forum makes me sick.

 

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Award Winner
09
/16

Cimbrer

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

dazbobaby wrote:

the hate on this forum makes me sick.

 


I agree. For a game with a PEGI rating of 16, I thought the discussion here would be a bit more "mature" and less about attacking eachother. It is just a game. 
Happy New Year. 

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

02
/16

jonnybravo82

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jonnybravo82
Accepted Solution
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Playercard
Beta Tester
09
/16

Symonator

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Symonator
Accepted Solution

I think you need to correct your bad self.

 

I didn't say anything about anyone playing engineers.

I didn't say helis are OP either, or they are not..

I had a go reaps? no i did not..

 

I don't get personal with people either, because it is just the internet.

 

I think you should read before posting. (unless you were talking to KK, but he never said half of those things either)

 

The fact of the whole matter is someone in another post tried to say conquest was not about tickets which then moved onto k/d's which moved on to objectives, which moved on to not playing to win, score points or killing people.

 

My point has always been you can't win games on your own, whatever a team "mate" does to help someone else achieve victory is what teamwork is all about.

Working for the team.. as in teamwork.

 

So what if i fly helis and drive tanks lol, it still helps you win, just as a medic might save your game by reviving you to give you an extra ticket the team might need.

Everything in conquest is about tickets, it even tells you on the loading screen, i think you must miss it on purpose.

 

Fame and respect lmao? you are kidding right? from the internet? really? .. I've read some dribble lately but that's pretty poor thing to be hanging onto to make somesort of point.

 

Millions and millions of people upload videos to youtube go and whine on the youtube forums about it if you don't like it..

 

My point about conquest is a fact, you cannot deny it and if it comes across as being arrogant then so be it, i am still right.

I hate recons and how useless some of them are too, but i never really complain about them like people do with vehicles, perhaps because they can use the recon kit but not a heli or a tank very well.

 

But i'd check ya bad self out before typing in the future think you're getting confused.

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

jonnybravo82 wrote:
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Well you should consider this and I would say it from my point of view. I was going to give up on BF3 and if you read these forums I was quite outspoken about it. I still really really hate vanilla and more than vanilla I hate gunplay. In BC1 I would play everything, any map Gold Rush or CQ, vehicles or no vehicles, even the god damn wookie. I really enjoyed that game. In BC2 they improved somewhat on gunplay giving it right amount of damage and recoil but maps sucked. In BF3 everything sucks, maps, guns, vehicles. B2K gave me some of that BF feeling back but the gunplay is the same. I hate it. I would like to go back to BC1 but it is not an option. I even would like to go to BC2 it is not an option either. So I'm trying to make the best of BF3 and that means heli whoring. Yeah I bought the game and I will play it how I want to get my moneys worth. This is sad I know but this is the only part of the game I enjoy. Is it my fault DICE screwed it up? Once again I absolutely hate gunplay in BF3, why should I force myself to do something I hate?

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]
06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

jonnybravo82 wrote:
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Well you should consider this and I would say it from my point of view. I was going to give up on BF3 and if you read these forums I was quite outspoken about it. I still really really hate vanilla and more than vanilla I hate gunplay. In BC1 I would play everything, any map Gold Rush or CQ, vehicles or no vehicles, even the god damn wookie. I really enjoyed that game. In BC2 they improved somewhat on gunplay giving it right amount of damage and recoil but maps sucked. In BF3 everything sucks, maps, guns, vehicles. B2K gave me some of that BF feeling back but the gunplay is the same. I hate it. I would like to go back to BC1 but it is not an option. I even would like to go to BC2 it is not an option either. So I'm trying to make the best of BF3 and that means heli whoring. Yeah I bought the game and I will play it how I want to get my moneys worth. This is sad I know but this is the only part of the game I enjoy. Is it my fault DICE screwed it up? Once again I absolutely hate gunplay in BF3, why should I force myself to do something I hate?


They didn't screw up, just because this game causes you so much anguish because it wasn't what you thought it would be doesnt mean they screwed up. The majority of people who have played previous BF games and other people migrating from call of duty like it hence why it sold so much and why it got great reviews. Screwing up would be if everybody hated it and it was a total flop in sales.

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

jonnybravo82 wrote:
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Well you should consider this and I would say it from my point of view. I was going to give up on BF3 and if you read these forums I was quite outspoken about it. I still really really hate vanilla and more than vanilla I hate gunplay. In BC1 I would play everything, any map Gold Rush or CQ, vehicles or no vehicles, even the god damn wookie. I really enjoyed that game. In BC2 they improved somewhat on gunplay giving it right amount of damage and recoil but maps sucked. In BF3 everything sucks, maps, guns, vehicles. B2K gave me some of that BF feeling back but the gunplay is the same. I hate it. I would like to go back to BC1 but it is not an option. I even would like to go to BC2 it is not an option either. So I'm trying to make the best of BF3 and that means heli whoring. Yeah I bought the game and I will play it how I want to get my moneys worth. This is sad I know but this is the only part of the game I enjoy. Is it my fault DICE screwed it up? Once again I absolutely hate gunplay in BF3, why should I force myself to do something I hate?


They didn't screw up, just because this game causes you so much anguish because it wasn't what you thought it would be doesnt mean they screwed up. The majority of people who have played previous BF games and other people migrating from call of duty like it hence why it sold so much and why it got great reviews. Screwing up would be if everybody hated it and it was a total flop in sales.


Well if they didn't screw it up how come the price of trade in for brand new game was about £10-12, 2 weeks after release? That says it all. EA is good at hyping. Who didn't want to buy a game that looked so good on the trailers they made?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Killzone_Kid wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

jonnybravo82 wrote:
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Well you should consider this and I would say it from my point of view. I was going to give up on BF3 and if you read these forums I was quite outspoken about it. I still really really hate vanilla and more than vanilla I hate gunplay. In BC1 I would play everything, any map Gold Rush or CQ, vehicles or no vehicles, even the god damn wookie. I really enjoyed that game. In BC2 they improved somewhat on gunplay giving it right amount of damage and recoil but maps sucked. In BF3 everything sucks, maps, guns, vehicles. B2K gave me some of that BF feeling back but the gunplay is the same. I hate it. I would like to go back to BC1 but it is not an option. I even would like to go to BC2 it is not an option either. So I'm trying to make the best of BF3 and that means heli whoring. Yeah I bought the game and I will play it how I want to get my moneys worth. This is sad I know but this is the only part of the game I enjoy. Is it my fault DICE screwed it up? Once again I absolutely hate gunplay in BF3, why should I force myself to do something I hate?


They didn't screw up, just because this game causes you so much anguish because it wasn't what you thought it would be doesnt mean they screwed up. The majority of people who have played previous BF games and other people migrating from call of duty like it hence why it sold so much and why it got great reviews. Screwing up would be if everybody hated it and it was a total flop in sales.


Well if they didn't screw it up how come the price of trade in for brand new game was about £10-12, 2 weeks after release? That says it all. EA is good at hyping. Who didn't want to buy a game that looked so good on the trailers they made?

What about all the awards it has won, what about all the great reviews it got? Everytime I've been into a second hand shot after christmas the walls are always lined with the latest call of duty game does that mean it's terrible? If you don't like it, if it's not what you wanted it to be then thats just unlucky for you most people who play it enjoy it.

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
06
/16

Killzone_Kid

  • Offline
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killzone_Kid
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

jonnybravo82 wrote:
At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Well you should consider this and I would say it from my point of view. I was going to give up on BF3 and if you read these forums I was quite outspoken about it. I still really really hate vanilla and more than vanilla I hate gunplay. In BC1 I would play everything, any map Gold Rush or CQ, vehicles or no vehicles, even the god damn wookie. I really enjoyed that game. In BC2 they improved somewhat on gunplay giving it right amount of damage and recoil but maps sucked. In BF3 everything sucks, maps, guns, vehicles. B2K gave me some of that BF feeling back but the gunplay is the same. I hate it. I would like to go back to BC1 but it is not an option. I even would like to go to BC2 it is not an option either. So I'm trying to make the best of BF3 and that means heli whoring. Yeah I bought the game and I will play it how I want to get my moneys worth. This is sad I know but this is the only part of the game I enjoy. Is it my fault DICE screwed it up? Once again I absolutely hate gunplay in BF3, why should I force myself to do something I hate?


They didn't screw up, just because this game causes you so much anguish because it wasn't what you thought it would be doesnt mean they screwed up. The majority of people who have played previous BF games and other people migrating from call of duty like it hence why it sold so much and why it got great reviews. Screwing up would be if everybody hated it and it was a total flop in sales.


Well if they didn't screw it up how come the price of trade in for brand new game was about £10-12, 2 weeks after release? That says it all. EA is good at hyping. Who didn't want to buy a game that looked so good on the trailers they made?

What about all the awards it has won, what about all the great reviews it got? Everytime I've been into a second hand shot after christmas the walls are always lined with the latest call of duty game does that mean it's terrible? If you don't like it, if it's not what you wanted it to be then thats just unlucky for you most people who play it enjoy it.


What awards? CoD MW3 won BAFTAs innit? All other awards, well I can make my own award too, those mean little. Why do you think the buy in price got so low? Because too many people started trading it in and this is irrefutable proof how well the game is doing.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel