Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Ever wondered who you play with?

[ Edited ]

LSD-39 wrote:
@ Symonator, saving, recording and publishing your psn mail confirms what I thought about you, you're an attention seeker. Its in everything you do and say, from trying to get hits for your website to the videos of you repeatedly killing and reviving snipers for your own amusement. It tells a story of someone who revels in the attention gained from ruining someone elses game by any means. I imagine if you haven't had a few hate mails it hasn't been a good night for you, because what people like you fear the most is being ignored.

You can try and justify all this and baseraping as teamwork, but we both know it isn't. KK is lucky to count you among his friends but one day you'll tire of defending that mate of yours, all this only kicked off because he was bullying the Indian guy on page 2 about his stats - then everyone jumped on him for it. He'll get more of the same anytime he feels like picking on an easy target, which incidentally, is HIS gameplay style.

Play how you want, but don't think the game needs you, it doesn't, it needs teamplayers who fight on regardless of the team they're put on, not server surfing chopper hunters.

So on a video i went "wookie hunting" i remember the game where he scored 0 points or didn't move for the round anyway, you call that teamwork?

Like i keep repeating myself play the game as you want.. but i play to win and 6 snipers sitting in bushes on isla innocentes isn't going to win me the game, neither are 6 engineers with stingers walking into tanks.

I'll save and record anything i damn want too, i don't need your permission, this forums permission or the cliques permission.

When you shoot down heli's with at4's or get a few nemisis's you get hatemail because thats the initial response from someone who is actually pretty rubbish at the game and you make their game even worse.

The problem with battlefield is it is a team game, don't tell me you've never had games where ya team is half dead and is getting dominated by the enemy.. it's largely because they can't play or waste your vehicles or the jet pilots chase each other around or the heli pilot keeps crashing, yeah you've shook your head at that before, well i'm glad it would never be me :smileyhappy:

So if you don't play to win, you don't play to kill, you don't play to score points.. what are you playing for? just fun? ..yeah nice. fun isn't teamwork,  don't cite "no teamwork" to me.

This bandwagon is getting quite big now, yet nothing ever new comes out of it, going over the same old things, quite boring but people still stay on it.

symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 100 (310 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Lol, this forum rocks!
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 100 (282 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

BF3 is a babysitting game, it lost the edge. The only map that resembles Atacama is Wake Island CQ because you can deny RU team access to air. Also all Rush maps with Attack chopper is a joke, becasuse it is so easy to dominate predictable spawns with overpowered gunner. As for balance, shame there is only 1 AA on that map. They should have removed all gay beep beep rockets and gave more mobile AAs like tunguska and some laser painting tools which is fine.

A good game on BF should see air domination coming from skilled air to air play, not sitting on top of the enemy spawn. If you do that your just an *****. By all means steal enemy choppers or shoot them as soon as they spawn or as soon as someone gets in, but shooting spawning players who only have that option of spawn is stupid.

For that, Im glad Atacama is gone.

Skilled is not possible in BF3. It is who sees who first wins especially in air to air. Beep beep beep I win. Rubbish. BC2 Vietnam was actually the only game where the better pilot won in 1 vs 1 in Hueys.

Have to dissagree. If I hear beep beep beep in the little bird more than half the time I will be able to kill them with my guns before they hit me. In the attack choppers even if you get locked first, if you and your gunner are working together then you will prevail.

Who gets the first lock in itself could be a measure of skill anyway. If you manage to get airborne and into an attack profile without being noticed whilst your oponent is perstering a tank, perhaps you deserve the kill.

BFBC 1 and vietnam were good. But still it often came down to who saw who first.

Disagree on Little Bird, because the lock on range is very long, you cannot simply shoot anything with your guns at that range not to mention you could hardly see the other chopper. If this is happening close then the other guy is just a noob for trying to lock on instead of using guns. But if you locked on from far and have no engineer on board you are most likely dead.

With attack helicopters, I'd like to think I have a bit of experience in this game and I don't remember when I lost if I locked on first in 1 v 1 even against one with a gunner. Again the lock on range is long and the gunner means very little and the rockets are completely useless unless you are close too.

Oh and the guy that sneaks on you definitely does not deserve a kill because it takes no skill. This is why I would steal enemy chopper and do what I do best, kill enemy armour for the round or deny them access to the air all together like on Wake and proceed killing their armour.

BC1 does need skill I agree and it shows and the more you play it the better you become and this is how it should be. Also BC1 was perfectly balanced between how you want to play, team or lone wolf. If not for rubbish netcode and some bugs and glitches the game would have been priceless.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 100 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 100 (270 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Killzone_kid crys a lot about silly things.

-gives hankerchief- there there!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 100 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

nx13 wrote:
Killzone_kid crys a lot about silly things.

-gives hankerchief- there there!
You should probably take some Alkazelser and go back to bed. The word will feel much more friendlier after a nap.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 100 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Symonator wrote:

This bandwagon is getting quite big now, yet nothing ever new comes out of it, going over the same old things, quite boring but people still stay on it.

Yup, goin round in circles. I don't hate on vehicles, far from it. I'm just surprised that for some people, its the only way they play the game. I mean you're talking a few maps on one side with one helicopter (and you've been doing this for 8 years?) How the hell are you not bored to death of Battlefield? If it was that easy for me I'd have quit a long time ago.

I really don't have anything else to say as I'd only be repeating my last post. So, I offer you all peace, love and bunnies. Happy New Year. :Wink:

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 100 (229 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

the hate on this forum makes me sick.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 100 (225 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

dazbobaby wrote:

the hate on this forum makes me sick.

I agree. For a game with a PEGI rating of 16, I thought the discussion here would be a bit more "mature" and less about attacking eachother. It is just a game. 
Happy New Year. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 100 (210 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

At least if your going to validate your play style be consistent with it mate. In one breath you say you don't condone spawn trapping then in the other call it teamwork and justify its legitimacy. Then you claim helis aren't OP and easy to dispose of then the next you state that being shot at from the ground and having constant lock ons does not concern you and is at best an annoyance.

Then you try having a go at Reaps claiming you play to win.. Now in my experience people who spend their time uploading videos for attention and Internet fame are more interested in getting "clips" and having nice kd's to show off than playing the objective. Your play style of server surfing and team switching to get on the side with the heli and 0 objectives captured per hour doesn't really scream team player or someone concerned with winning. Then you try and waffle on that your self given role is not to help your team directly and put your virtual soldier at risk but to passively help by playing your own TDM in relative safety. Then you gave cloud grief about being an engineer all the time because it's not always required from moment to moment.. To win you need to ADAPT and do whatever the moment demands. So since when is it constantly useful to permanently be in a heli? It's NOT. And the fact that since you love stats so much.. My win ratio is twice as good as yours and I rarely use vehicles and I usually play the largest part in my teams victory and have many objectives captured.

Face it your goal is not "to win", winning to you is incidental. Your objective is Internet attention , fame and "respect". Well sucks for you that going on the way you do is not panning out. Then again you are getting your objective on the attention front which like the other guy said, I'm not sure you care whether it's good or bad attention but each to their own
Playercard
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 100 (202 Views)