Re: First DLC announced: Close Quarters

Liar. I did not. Well not out loud anyway :smileyvery-happy:
Message 21 of 29 (192 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Cloudburst-- wrote:
People call me a troll but I'm nothing like that picture! No big brow. Just awesome handsomeness with a Paul mc cartney Beatles haircut at the minute. Looking pretty dashing to be fair.

I agree with the sentiments that these maps will be ruined by shotgun + buckshot spammers. No buy from me. I'll get the map pack after this one.

Do you mean the "Armoured Warfare" pack

With all new tanks *says prayers for Challenger 2's" :smileyvery-happy:

I can really see you enjoying that Mr Cloud :smileyvery-happy:

Edit: Nice picture for you cloudy 

the-secret-to-trolling-always-and-trollface-troll.jpg

Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 22 of 29 (188 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Oh god.

I'll get the pack after the pack after this pack LOL :smileyvery-happy:
Message 23 of 29 (177 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

just get a bloooooming pack.... :smileyindifferent:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 29 (173 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

looks interesting, its always nice when DLC tries to mix a game up and totally take it in a different direction. though apart from 'HD Destruction' (surely everything is HD anyway? :/) it just kinda sounds like a Metro-only mode with a few more blowy-uppy parts and a bit more frantic.

but wouldnt mind checking it out and seeing what its all about, tis always fun blowing stuff apart.
TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 25 of 29 (157 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

yeah, i might give the maps a go but will be gettin it mainly for the weapons
Message 26 of 29 (128 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

fi8767 wrote:

SilentShadow777 wrote:

fi8767 wrote:

YorkshirePud82 wrote:

chickenwing46 wrote:
Read the rest of the forum before you post dumb ass...

thanks for that, ive been using online forums for years so the procedures arnt alien to me, i did check the forum and didnt find anything.

as for the rest of you who were able to have a civil conversation about it thanks :smileyhappy:

Obviously didn't look very far, the other thread was only a few spaces down :smileyindifferent:

as i identified in my first post within this thread, these is enough of a topic difference to mak ethis thread valid enough

while there is some overlap between threads the other thread broadly covers the 3 main DLC packs coming this year, while this thread concentrates on the Close Quarters pack.

Your presuming i read the whole thread before i posted :smileywink:

Also, nice to know that i get called a troll just based on one post you didn't agree with, what a nice chap you are.

i suppose that should have been a little clearer, that wasn't unnecessarily directing that at you, but this thread does seem to be gettin alot of abuse

Message 27 of 29 (128 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

According to battlefield.com http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/close-quarters the Close Quarters pack only supports 2-16 players. Does that mean it will be Team Death match and Squad Death match only? Because that would be totally pooey.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Nah, there's going to be a new mode called "Conquest Domination" which is based on the domination mode in Unreal Tournament 3 (I'm struggling to remember how that played out now).

Conquest will still be available I think, but Rush is definitely not.

Message 29 of 29 (100 Views)