Reply
07 Feb 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Highest Score Per Minute???

9 Replies 322 Views Created 07-02-2012
What do you think the highest you can get, legit be? I was in a game and these 2 guys had over 1000 spm, mines just under 400, I'm normally near the top on most games. Can you really score that highly? In a normal game
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (322 Views)
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???

Maybe they got medals that game?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (315 Views)
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???

I looked at their stats and that's their average
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (313 Views)
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???


randygoodlove wrote:
I looked at their stats and that's their average

 

 

you've changed :smileyindifferent:


|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (292 Views)
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???

I don't think medals, or other awards, count towards score per minute. Sounds like they were glitchers to me. You need to sustain an income of 100 points every 6 seconds for that SPM... :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (276 Views)
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???

What type of boring, stay-at-home nerd do you have to be to be a glitches?

These guys are the equivalent of those no life geeks who grind badgers for hours on end in the Forest of Enchantment in some back corner of WoW gaining just one XP per badger.

The only question is; how do we kill that which has no life?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???


Animavore wrote:

The only question is; how do we kill that which has no life?


No need. They're killing themselves. They're very slowly whittling away their life.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (271 Views)
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???


InfiniteStates wrote:

I don't think medals, or other awards, count towards score per minute. Sounds like they were glitchers to me. You need to sustain an income of 100 points every 6 seconds for that SPM... :smileysurprised:


Actually, they do. I did a quick calculation on my total score, and that is the average SPM, as shown on the stats page on Battlelog. 

 

1000 SPM is crazy, if it's legit. 


Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (260 Views)
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???


Cimbrer wrote:

InfiniteStates wrote:

I don't think medals, or other awards, count towards score per minute. Sounds like they were glitchers to me. You need to sustain an income of 100 points every 6 seconds for that SPM... :smileysurprised:


Actually, they do. I did a quick calculation on my total score, and that is the average SPM, as shown on the stats page on Battlelog. 

 

1000 SPM is crazy, if it's legit. 


Yeah me an ratty (him agian :smileysad:) were talking about that and thought SPM included ribbons, medal and unlocks.

 

My SPM is 451 :smileyvery-happy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (242 Views)
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Highest Score Per Minute???

Highest i know about legit is 800
Mine is 317 but when using vehicles it goes to 450+
Average for consoles i guess 250-500

Some people on PC have insane scores but that due to metro all day on 64 player servers
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (237 Views)