95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

I'm Back!

244 Replies 368 Views Created 10-03-2012

I make my much anticipated return to Battlefield 3 this week.

This time however I'm done moaning. I don't care about tanks. . .I've learned that they're beasts and therefore naturally I'm going to be ignoring them and going places on the map where none are and I'm going to focus on shooting people!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6441/93465269.jpg

I hope you're as excited as I am.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

nerdlegend wrote:
A LOMBAX!!!!!!!!!

Can we keep him ?

They all come back in the next R&C :D

Re: I'm Back!

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution

ratchet34321 wrote:

Go to your profile, and it's under your profile cloudy. It's not a list, but a row of map thumbnails, which you can click for the full report :Thumbs:

Example

or use the clipboard icon thats bottom left of screen

picc.jpg

|¬_¬|™
Award Winner
/16

ratchet34321

• Award Winner
99%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ratchet34321
Accepted Solution

StuR328 wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

Go to your profile, and it's under your profile cloudy. It's not a list, but a row of map thumbnails, which you can click for the full report :Thumbs:

Example

or use the clipboard icon thats bottom left of screen

:|

Quiet you :P

0 Kudos

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

ratty battlelog.png

[ Edited ]
Free userbars
Free userbars
Award Winner
/16

ratchet34321

• Award Winner
99%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ratchet34321
Accepted Solution
No-one is playing online mr_inc because they are too busy editing the picture :P

Photobucket

Beta Tester
/16

StuR328

• Beta Tester
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution

ratchet34321 wrote:
No-one is playing online mr_inc because they are too busy editing the picture :P

why'd he shrink it?

|¬_¬|™
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

StuR328 wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

why'd he shrink it?

I didn't :(

Thats the size it came out when I loaded it on here :( 

Are you really too sexy for your shirt? :D

Capture.PNG

[ Edited ]
Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

Well i didnt know that....

98 kills? that all? he he :smileywink:

0 Kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Award Winner
/16

ratchet34321

• Award Winner
99%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ratchet34321
Accepted Solution

WESTIE_UK wrote:

I zone boost :)

Photobucket

Beta Tester
/16

randygoodlove

• Beta Tester
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
You die boost too :P

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Well ratty improved his kill count by 16........ by being a chopper hogger on Caspian, whilst the rather dashing pilot (me ) took a modest 3 kills :)

On a serious not though really not looking forward to the part of the patch that allows guided weapons to be countered by flares. Was really easy evading people simply using the ECM then rattys flares if needed (which I rather pedantically kept reminding him to fire :lol:)

Had virtually total air superiority all match. Jets weren't a threat as they were relying on their heat seekers, simply ECM, dive and turn and fly in the opposite direction of the jet and thats him dealt with, by the time he's found us the ECM is ready to go again so one bugger rammed us out the sky :(

The enemy Viper was flown mostly by a glutton for punishment :D. If we hadn't spotted him and dispatched him. He gave us a little tap on the shoulder said here I am, hit me. He had no flares so as soon he started to lock just a matter of glance at air radar, turn, ECM, lock fire, kill. Well kill not always as he often crashed trying to manoeuvre :lol: or ratty got him with canon. The other pilot didn't fare much better as most of the time we were one step ahead. His lock broken by ECM I waste his flare with a single missile, he locks again as do I he fires ratty flares I fire and so does ratty and another chopper sent to the bone yard. Ratty got the kills and on one occasion he didn't manage to get him and because the gunners flares take ages to reload they got lucky and a single missile hit us and killed us both but the chopper was fine :|

Tanks a few tried, and once again simply fired the ECM when they tried to lock and we legged it quickly by trading height for speed (well the height we had was low anyway) and flew around the trees, then hit the tanks with everything.

ECM definitely saved us but I couldn't of survived (against the better pilot) with out  flares, after the patch flares will be all you need so solo pilots will be able to dominate with out any fear. We survived by working together, mostly good flying (some scary moments involving trees)

All in all a good flight, we were simply going from vehicle to vehicle via flags :D. Didn't intrude on the US spawn, closest we got was at the very start on what started off a micky take of noob pilots who take off fly backwards before rolling right and crashing turned into an epic flanking manoeuvre which I am definitely doing again :D. Came right down the side of the map nice and low got right behind the Viper and ratty was off the mark :D But after the Viper got that fluke kill what was the first thing he did, flew straight to our spawn :Shame: Didn't fire but he went straight there :lol: 

Also ratty noticed that the gunners HUD displays the correct time in the top left corner :D

Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Well ratty improved his kill count by 16........ by being a chopper hogger on Caspian, whilst the rather dashing pilot (me ) took a modest 3 kills :)

On a serious not though really not looking forward to the part of the patch that allows guided weapons to be countered by flares. Was really easy evading people simply using the ECM then rattys flares if needed (which I rather pedantically kept reminding him to fire :lol:)

Had virtually total air superiority all match. Jets weren't a threat as they were relying on their heat seekers, simply ECM, dive and turn and fly in the opposite direction of the jet and thats him dealt with, by the time he's found us the ECM is ready to go again so one bugger rammed us out the sky :(

The enemy Viper was flown mostly by a glutton for punishment :D. If we hadn't spotted him and dispatched him. He gave us a little tap on the shoulder said here I am, hit me. He had no flares so as soon he started to lock just a matter of glance at air radar, turn, ECM, lock fire, kill. Well kill not always as he often crashed trying to manoeuvre :lol: or ratty got him with canon. The other pilot didn't fare much better as most of the time we were one step ahead. His lock broken by ECM I waste his flare with a single missile, he locks again as do I he fires ratty flares I fire and so does ratty and another chopper sent to the bone yard. Ratty got the kills and on one occasion he didn't manage to get him and because the gunners flares take ages to reload they got lucky and a single missile hit us and killed us both but the chopper was fine :|

Tanks a few tried, and once again simply fired the ECM when they tried to lock and we legged it quickly by trading height for speed (well the height we had was low anyway) and flew around the trees, then hit the tanks with everything.

ECM definitely saved us but I couldn't of survived (against the better pilot) with out  flares, after the patch flares will be all you need so solo pilots will be able to dominate with out any fear. We survived by working together, mostly good flying (some scary moments involving trees)

All in all a good flight, we were simply going from vehicle to vehicle via flags :D. Didn't intrude on the US spawn, closest we got was at the very start on what started off a micky take of noob pilots who take off fly backwards before rolling right and crashing turned into an epic flanking manoeuvre which I am definitely doing again :D. Came right down the side of the map nice and low got right behind the Viper and ratty was off the mark :D But after the Viper got that fluke kill what was the first thing he did, flew straight to our spawn :Shame: Didn't fire but he went straight there :lol: 

Also ratty noticed that the gunners HUD displays the correct time in the top left corner :D

Really? That is actually awsome

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

ratchet34321 wrote:

WESTIE_UK wrote:

Kudos boost :p

Westie you quoted the entire post just for one line :lol: 

Yeah it really does. This was in the Havoc.  Ratty was impressed  :D (and he's not easily impressed)). We swapped seats (I thought he was being generous and letting me gun) and its said the correct time. And he said it must go off the PS3s clock but the time on my PS3 is an hour fast #Conspiracy 

[ Edited ]
Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

WESTIE_UK wrote:

Kudos boost :p

Westie you quoted the entire post just for one line :lol: 

Erm......... Yes! :smileyindifferent:

/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
So annoying being put in a ***** team

/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
MrI I WAS IN A TANK TODAY.

I was defending Veterans Retreat. Was like 14-1 and top of the leaderboard and thought I was finally gonna get that trophy. My team got keck at the end though :( Blew up a few tanks too :):)

I got zoom optics whatever that is. I killed someone who ran over me in a jeep. He was still in the jeep and I shot him dead. His legs were up and he was hanging out of the door. I used my killcam view time to shag him hahaha. Sweet revenge

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Zoom Optics? What the hell are zoom optics? Best ring Hercule Poirot or Scooby Doo to solve this mystery :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOMmvI2y4u8

Dirty boy shagging corpses, your dirty necrophilliac :p

Battlelog proof or it didn't happen :p (the tanks destroyed, not your corpse shagging :Ill:)

[ Edited ]
Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Discovered how cloudy attacks tanks 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOMmvI2y4u8#t=42s

:D 

Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Reported for double posting.

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

*charges at mike with a parasol with cloudys war shriek*

Free userbars
Free userbars
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

*charges at mike with a parasol with cloudys war shriek*

G.png

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel