Battlefield

Reply
Member
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog

im confussed!! signed up with EA all is good, im reading that you have to sink accounts!!! how? i see the ps3 perssona but nothing happens and there is no other option to edit!!

obviously im getting the msg that i need to buy the game to sign in, very annoying.

iv finnished the campaign and spent hours online but yet nothing has registerd, the most annoying thing is i wasn't gona bother with this untill a friend said to do so and now it doesn't work i want it even more!!!

help me someone im already going bold cant be pulling much more hair out with stress, lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (3,384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog


judgehusler wrote:

im confussed!! signed up with EA all is good, im reading that you have to sink accounts!!! how? i see the ps3 perssona but nothing happens and there is no other option to edit!!

obviously im getting the msg that i need to buy the game to sign in, very annoying.

iv finnished the campaign and spent hours online but yet nothing has registerd, the most annoying thing is i wasn't gona bother with this untill a friend said to do so and now it doesn't work i want it even more!!!

help me someone im already going bold cant be pulling much more hair out with stress, lol


Hi Guys,

 

I have raised the issues mentioned in regards to logging into Battlelog, so will update when I have more information.

 

Thanks,

 

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (3,363 Views)
Level 6
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog

EA have confirmed that there are issues with the digital build of Battlefield 3 (on the PS Store) which will be affecting people trying sign into Battlelog.

 

They are currently working on a patch for this, although no ETA has been given at the moment.

 

Will update when more information becomes available.

 

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (3,335 Views)
Member
 

modo campaña problemas

hola como estan, ayudenme, no se puede jugar de buena forma el modo campaña de battelfield 3 edicion limitada, hay muchos bugs y hace que se freeze la consola. Hasta el momento no puedo jugar el modo campaña por eso, por favor hagan un parche sobre eso

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (3,220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog


RabidWalker schreef:

EA have confirmed that there are issues with the digital build of Battlefield 3 (on the PS Store) which will be affecting people trying sign into Battlelog.

 

They are currently working on a patch for this, although no ETA has been given at the moment.

 

Will update when more information becomes available.

 

Rabid



But I have the on-disc version of BF3.... will it automatically fix the battlelog issue for me aswell?

Best (Ex)Community Moderator: Wretched_Hawk

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (3,209 Views)
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog

I can't login to battlelog although I already have an EA origin account.. I have try resetting the password again & again but still unable to login.. added to this I can't activate my online pass that comes along with the game box.. contacted EA support & was given new online pass but still can't activate it.. Who is the idiot that comes with the idea of online pass and cause a lot of problems to a lot of people?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (2,763 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog

+ the issue I have (like I said in my original post) was that I'm not able to ues my psn ID as battlelog username...

Best (Ex)Community Moderator: Wretched_Hawk

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (2,528 Views)
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog


davylindhout wrote:

+ the issue I have (like I said in my original post) was that I'm not able to ues my psn ID as battlelog username...


At least you could login to Battlefield.

 

I have an EA account and tried to log in to Battlelog in order to get Battel Feed working. I got the message that I need to purchase the game first.

Somehow my EA account doesn't recognise my PSN account and all the emails I've sent to EA to tell them my PSN id and EA id are differnent fell on deaf ears. No-one is willing to do anything about it or give me some way or fixing it from my end.

 

All they did was allow me to login. Battle Feed still doesn't work and battlelog treats me like a PC user with no way of being able to change it to a PS3 user.

 

I think my linked PSN account info is wrong, however, I can't find anywhere on the site to rectify it.

 

That's just not good enough.

 

JJ.

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (1,748 Views)
0 Kudos
Member
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog


resistor001 wrote:

davylindhout wrote:

+ the issue I have (like I said in my original post) was that I'm not able to ues my psn ID as battlelog username...


At least you could login to Battlefield.

 

I have an EA account and tried to log in to Battlelog in order to get Battel Feed working. I got the message that I need to purchase the game first.

Somehow my EA account doesn't recognise my PSN account and all the emails I've sent to EA to tell them my PSN id and EA id are differnent fell on deaf ears. No-one is willing to do anything about it or give me some way or fixing it from my end.

 

All they did was allow 

Spoiler
 

 

me to login. Battle Feed still doesn't work and battlelog treats me like a PC user with no way of being able to change it to a PS3 user.

 

I think my linked PSN account info is wrong, however, I can't find anywhere on the site to rectify it.

 

That's just not good enough.

 

JJ.



After my rant about EA not doing anything, I found that they had created an account with my PSN id linked to it. They just didn't tell me in as many words and I stumbled across it when I went to create a new account under the email address I use for PSN. When I finally got into it (missing passwords etc...), my PSN id was sitting there. I used this new account to login Battlelog and voila, everything was good.

 

Having problems with the new Battlefield patch, so I haven't been able to check if Battle Feed is registered. I deleted the patch and now load the game with the internet disabled because the patch screws up my campaign.

 

Thanks for making it right EA! Btw: Fix the campaign problem caused by the new patch - pretty please.

 

JJ

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (1,730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6
 

Re: Issue with Battlelog

I still can't use my own name.. and I don't want to insert a totally different name.... I already tried:

-davylindhout

-davylindhout-

davy-lindhout

 

but still, it says that those names have already been taken...

Best (Ex)Community Moderator: Wretched_Hawk

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (1,682 Views)
0 Kudos