10 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Issue with Battlelog

20 Replies 2,218 Views Created 31-10-2011
31 Oct 2011
By davylindhout

Hi there,

I sort of have an issue with battlelog... as I go to the website (and log in with my EA account, wich works) a screen says I need to fill in a username... so what I wanted to do was use my psn ID (davylindhout) but that name has already been taken..... now my question is why would anyone use my psn, as name... (I sort of get the idea my identity is being stolen as I use my psn name on every forum...) Is there any way for me to still use my psn name on battlelog... :(?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

EA have confirmed that there are issues with the digital build of Battlefield 3 (on the PS Store) which will be affecting people trying sign into Battlelog.

They are currently working on a patch for this, although no ETA has been given at the moment.

Will update when more information becomes available.

Rabid

View solution in original post

Re: Issue with Battlelog

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

can someon please reply? If they know something about it, or may be have encountered the same problem.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shox121

98%
06 Rank
Progress
Shox121
Accepted Solution
Nope. Same thing happened to me and many others. On battlelog, I'm now Shox1212.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

leggy1975

90%
08 Rank
Progress
leggy1975
Accepted Solution

username is actually the email address you registered on EA Origins account. register there then link your PSN tag to that account. Go on BF and play a few games then come back and log in with your Origins emails address and password....shoudl work then

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

leggy1975 wrote:

username is actually the email address you registered on EA Origins account. register there then link your PSN tag to that account. Go on BF and play a few games then come back and log in with your Origins emails address and password....shoudl work then

Hi guys,

If anyone has had issues not being able to use their Online ID with Battlelog, and have tried this yet still having issues let me know.

Thanks,

RabidWalker

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LSD-39

94%
05 Rank
Progress
LSD-39
Accepted Solution

Yes, I am still unable to log in to battlelog, despite having played online / linked my EA account / selected my PSN id as my default persona / spent 1 hour talking to EA customer support.

I have the psn store digital download copy of BF3. We didn't need to activate an online pass with this version - it just worked, could that be the problem ?

The battlelog page says we need to buy BF3 to use battlelog - its like it doesn't recognise the legitimate purchase from the playstation store. All EA support did was send me an invitation email, a standard 'welcome to battlelog' email. I followed the link within to battlelog, but still couldn't log in.

My EA login email address is the same as my psn email address, only the password is different.

Hope you can fix this problem RabidWalker, on behalf of myself and the others who have the digital copy.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
BF3 Stats

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

judgehusler

34%
02 Rank
Progress
judgehusler
Accepted Solution

im confussed!! signed up with EA all is good, im reading that you have to sink accounts!!! how? i see the ps3 perssona but nothing happens and there is no other option to edit!!

obviously im getting the msg that i need to buy the game to sign in, very annoying.

iv finnished the campaign and spent hours online but yet nothing has registerd, the most annoying thing is i wasn't gona bother with this untill a friend said to do so and now it doesn't work i want it even more!!!

help me someone im already going bold cant be pulling much more hair out with stress, lol

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

judgehusler wrote:

im confussed!! signed up with EA all is good, im reading that you have to sink accounts!!! how? i see the ps3 perssona but nothing happens and there is no other option to edit!!

obviously im getting the msg that i need to buy the game to sign in, very annoying.

iv finnished the campaign and spent hours online but yet nothing has registerd, the most annoying thing is i wasn't gona bother with this untill a friend said to do so and now it doesn't work i want it even more!!!

help me someone im already going bold cant be pulling much more hair out with stress, lol

Hi Guys,

I have raised the issues mentioned in regards to logging into Battlelog, so will update when I have more information.

Thanks,

Rabid

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

EA have confirmed that there are issues with the digital build of Battlefield 3 (on the PS Store) which will be affecting people trying sign into Battlelog.

They are currently working on a patch for this, although no ETA has been given at the moment.

Rabid

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker schreef:

Rabid

But I have the on-disc version of BF3.... will it automatically fix the battlelog issue for me aswell?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

+ the issue I have (like I said in my original post) was that I'm not able to ues my psn ID as battlelog username...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

resistor001

27%
02 Rank
Progress
resistor001
Accepted Solution

davylindhout wrote:

+ the issue I have (like I said in my original post) was that I'm not able to ues my psn ID as battlelog username...

At least you could login to Battlefield.

I have an EA account and tried to log in to Battlelog in order to get Battel Feed working. I got the message that I need to purchase the game first.

Somehow my EA account doesn't recognise my PSN account and all the emails I've sent to EA to tell them my PSN id and EA id are differnent fell on deaf ears. No-one is willing to do anything about it or give me some way or fixing it from my end.

All they did was allow me to login. Battle Feed still doesn't work and battlelog treats me like a PC user with no way of being able to change it to a PS3 user.

I think my linked PSN account info is wrong, however, I can't find anywhere on the site to rectify it.

That's just not good enough.

JJ.

0 Kudos

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

resistor001

27%
02 Rank
Progress
resistor001
Accepted Solution

resistor001 wrote:

davylindhout wrote:

At least you could login to Battlefield.

I have an EA account and tried to log in to Battlelog in order to get Battel Feed working. I got the message that I need to purchase the game first.

Somehow my EA account doesn't recognise my PSN account and all the emails I've sent to EA to tell them my PSN id and EA id are differnent fell on deaf ears. No-one is willing to do anything about it or give me some way or fixing it from my end.

All they did was allow 

Spoiler

me to login. Battle Feed still doesn't work and battlelog treats me like a PC user with no way of being able to change it to a PS3 user.

I think my linked PSN account info is wrong, however, I can't find anywhere on the site to rectify it.

That's just not good enough.

JJ.

After my rant about EA not doing anything, I found that they had created an account with my PSN id linked to it. They just didn't tell me in as many words and I stumbled across it when I went to create a new account under the email address I use for PSN. When I finally got into it (missing passwords etc...), my PSN id was sitting there. I used this new account to login Battlelog and voila, everything was good.

Having problems with the new Battlefield patch, so I haven't been able to check if Battle Feed is registered. I deleted the patch and now load the game with the internet disabled because the patch screws up my campaign.

Thanks for making it right EA! Btw: Fix the campaign problem caused by the new patch - pretty please.

JJ

0 Kudos

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

I still can't use my own name.. and I don't want to insert a totally different name.... I already tried:

-davylindhout

-davylindhout-

davy-lindhout

but still, it says that those names have already been taken...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

anak_itik

27%
02 Rank
Progress
anak_itik
Accepted Solution

I can't login to battlelog although I already have an EA origin account.. I have try resetting the password again & again but still unable to login.. added to this I can't activate my online pass that comes along with the game box.. contacted EA support & was given new online pass but still can't activate it.. Who is the idiot that comes with the idea of online pass and cause a lot of problems to a lot of people?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker schreef:

leggy1975 wrote:

Hi guys,

If anyone has had issues not being able to use their Online ID with Battlelog, and have tried this yet still having issues let me know.

Thanks,

RabidWalker

Still doesnt work, I tried it again and now I even can't go to the "change persona" page as it gives me an error.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zedap

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Zedap
Accepted Solution

Im having a similar problem, When ever I try to link my EA account with my PSN account it says that my PSN account has been taken. I even created a new one and tried again within about 10 minutes and I had the same problem. Can somone please help me, this is getting very annoying as I cant log into battle log or claim my veteran status.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fi8767

96%
09 Rank
Progress
fi8767
Accepted Solution

Zedap wrote:

Im having a similar problem, When ever I try to link my EA account with my PSN account it says that my PSN account has been taken. I even created a new one and tried again within about 10 minutes and I had the same problem. Can somone please help me, this is getting very annoying as I cant log into battle log or claim my veteran status.

Try contacting EA support

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Figorro10

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Figorro10
Accepted Solution

hola como estan, ayudenme, no se puede jugar de buena forma el modo campaña de battelfield 3 edicion limitada, hay muchos bugs y hace que se freeze la consola. Hasta el momento no puedo jugar el modo campaña por eso, por favor hagan un parche sobre eso

0 Kudos

modo campaña problemas

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

I contacted a game adviser from EA, the name you got to fill in is just an origin name for the data base. Your psn ID  automatically is your real name in battlelog

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel