Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: BF3 BETA Now available

says "the content cannot be accessed on your account" it should as I had MOH :Limited edition on the PS3 and played online with it for a while

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 403 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yes just downloading the beta now.8 mins left.....thats me sorted for the rest of the day.kids u cook ur own teas tonight.dads going to be busy....:Thumbs:

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 403 (743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Join the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta on September 29th!

exact same ^^ even though i bought limited edition :-(
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 403 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lol :smileyvery-happy: I suspect Childline might be inundated with calls this afternoon from abandoned kids :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 403 (708 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Tell you what, graphically it's a bit crap.

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 403 (690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Been downloading this for ages my download are super slow today maybe thru all the people downloading at same time
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 403 (684 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

i can download it but I have no interest in it, shame i can't pass it on.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 403 (667 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

frodouk wrote:

Frodouk i'll have to agree with u on this one.i thought i'd look a bit better then BC2.But like it says its a beta so it might be an old build were using......

0 Kudos
Message 88 of 403 (647 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

deltaman-3 wrote:

frodouk wrote:

Frodouk i'll have to agree with u on this one.i thought i'd look a bit better then BC2.But like it says its a beta so it might be an old build were using......

Yeah, also it is online and most games use a slightly stripped down version for online - avoids lag etc.

Plus, you could be right about it being old code.

All that said, this is still one of my most wanted games along with Uncharted 3.

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 403 (637 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Does the install have a version number when pressing Triangle? Also, stripping down the online portion of a mostly online game (Dices own words) really grates with me. If the online is supposed to be the main event, it must be presented as such. I have to wait to DL BF3 but I'm already starting to doubt my decision to pre-order. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 90 of 403 (628 Views)
0 Kudos