Battlefield

Level 9

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Big strange having a rifle in the sleeping bag then you remember its loaded, then you think have i made ready, is the safety on, best hope it is if you have made ready :Lol: the muzzle was inches from my ears and eyes. Try to get some sleep lying in a pit in the ground (with lots of stones) still wearing boots. Then before you hrrave any real sleep its your turn on stag. Drag your self out your sleeping bag, jacket on webbing on, helmet on, grab your weapon, hobble over the sentry shell scrape, freeze your nipples of and have very strange lucid dreams as you fight to keep your eyes open.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 168 (319 Views)
Level 7

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Big strange having a rifle in the sleeping bag then you remember its loaded, then you think have i made ready, is the safety on, best hope it is if you have made ready :Lol: the muzzle was inches from my ears and eyes. Try to get some sleep lying in a pit in the ground (with lots of stones) still wearing boots. Then before you hrrave any real sleep its your turn on stag. Drag your self out your sleeping bag, jacket on webbing on, helmet on, grab your weapon, hobble over the sentry shell scrape, freeze your nipples of and have very strange lucid dreams as you fight to keep your eyes open.

lul wut

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 168 (317 Views)
Level 9

Thought I had cancled that other post hence the other that's virtually the same :stupid:
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 168 (316 Views)
Level 4

Was the barbecue tasty? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 168 (312 Views)
Level 8

stokesy131 wrote:
Was the barbecue tasty? :smileyvery-happy:

And did you get to kill what you ate?

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 168 (296 Views)
Level 9

Very tasty, I was starving. Didnt kill the food, anyway i would of probably missed and everybody else would to as the rifles haven't been zeroed for us yet.

Basically they alter the sights slightly to fig you. At range of 200 meters were ever the foresight blade is that is exactly were the bullet will hit. Atm my rifle is set up for whover last had it. So all my rounds land low left.of my aim. My groupings are decent though, average of 70mm from the 2 rounds furthest apart on the target.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 168 (286 Views)
Level 3

Big respect to you mate,

All ways wanted to join the army but i know i never will :{

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 168 (268 Views)
Level 3

You must have been bummed by now surely??

Fallen for the soap trick in the showers maybe??

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 168 (250 Views)
Level 5

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Thought I had cancled that other post hence the other that's virtually the same :stupid:

No problem mate,  its the sleep deprivation.  If you go too long without sleep you eventually start to hallucinate.  I was driving for four hours once after working a 12 hour night shift,  on the motorway I started 'seeing' things.  Like a tree walking across the road lol.

I pulled over into a truck stop that was full of lorries and fell asleep.  I was cold through to the bone but when i woke up,  the entire car park was empty even the lorries that were next to me - and I hadn't heard a thing.

I swear if you get tired enough,  you'll sleep standing up.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 168 (243 Views)
Level 9

Week 6 is over, week 6 aka hell week. On Tuesday we got a hell of a beasting on the way back from the ranges. Had to run up and down the range n any time the corporals shouted grenade we had to dive down anx crawl untill clear. Then coming home we were marching at double quick time whilst have to do all the drill at double speed to. This carried on round camp all night with the addition of having to get changed into whatever kit they said in 2 minutes to be back outside if your late run around the block (we did a lot of running) only stopped at 10 pm. Then we were woke up with an air raid siren, being screamed at baging bins. after a while we got back into our filthy kit from the day before. We had all worked out it was because it was bayonet training. After a lot more running, crawling we started bayonet training. There were 2 targets at opposite ends of the field named Afghanistan and Iraq that we had to run to n back when they said. Then there was the "circle of fun" which was a big area of mud that we had to crawl around.

Everything went back to normal but so glad this weeks over. Drill test Monday and get to go home Thursday and will be half way through training.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 168 (204 Views)