Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Mr Incs. diary

[ Edited ]

I really don't envy you mate. :smileytongue: If you find yourself struggling to finish that last mile, just imagine Hayley Williams at the finish line in a come hither pose.  :catvery-happy:

How long will you be home for?

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 168 (264 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Had the best day of training so far. The Officer commandings inspection went brilliant as my locker was picture perfect. Only thing he picked me up was on my best boots being higher bulled on the sides than on the toe cap :Lol: said my diary was the best in the platoon :smileyvery-happy:

On the drill test the Company Sergeant Major found no faults with my drill kit (the rain hid the fact my boots were billed better on the sides :Lol: then the drill test went well with only one hicup were we had to parade in 3s and I was the right hand marker so I had to call the commands and on the final drill movement I called it on fhe wrong foot which made the whole movement von ***** up :smileysad: had to redo that and did it perfectly :smileyvery-happy:

Then on the 1.5 mile run I manage to take 1.24 off my time. Think by week 14 ill be pushing for 8.45/9 mins.

So all round an awesome day.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 168 (241 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

When are you popping back?
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 168 (226 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 168 (214 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.

3 maps plenty of guns. Im luvin the 417 <3

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 168 (210 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

It's 4 maps, both the patch/update and the map pack are both around the 1300 MB in size. 

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 168 (204 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Cimbrer wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

It's 4 maps, both the patch/update and the map pack are both around the 1300 MB in size. 

I missed one somewhere:smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 168 (200 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :Lol:.

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :smileyvery-happy:. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 168 (193 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :Lol:.

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :smileyvery-happy:. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.

btw me and my friends are having a welcome back party for you:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 168 (189 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Double xp weekend too

I might get some games this weekend, I'm going to a beer festival on saturday :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 168 (184 Views)