Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 26

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

10 May 2012
By Mr_Inconspicous

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Mr Incs. diary

167 Replies 1,182 Views Created 10-05-2012
Had a hectic 2 weeks, so what have I missed? How's my tanking protége (spelling?) doing? whats cloudy moved on to complaining about? :lol:

Having a blast so far with my training, not goner lie I'm finding it hard though. Being pushed harder and for longer then ever before particularly on PT, I was literally dripping with sweat to day doing circuits in the gym could see it splashing on the equipment and on the mats. And the endurance runs leave me aching the next day. They are basically 4 mile runs and a certain points there are steep hills you have to run up. First hill is atleast 1in 3, ever seen those signs saying 33% on steep roads. Cars struggle on them and we have to run up it a few times having already run there then go on the next hill :( and the next and so on and then run back to base. Feel good though once you get back and you realise how hard you pushed your self

Been issued my L85 rifle :D can strip it, clean it, assemble it, peform function tests, safety checks, load, unload but have to wait a little longer to fire her :(

Will try to post more when i can but that'll be evenings and weekends only so if I don't post i haven't forgotten.its just I have to little time :(
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
Only after the doctor pokes you

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Award Winner
10
/16

nerdlegend

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nerdlegend
Accepted Solution

Also been able to work out the timing for heli vs guided weapons very very fine error zone. 

:p i be on BF3 again soon and you're going to see some new setups from me i worked out :D

 

Along with some new ways of looking at the maps :)

I be on sunday maybe tonight :D  

 

Miss the PS3 controller :(

 

So don't worry also why you no driving tanks ? 

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Photobucket
10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution
Week 6 is over, week 6 aka hell week. On Tuesday we got a hell of a beasting on the way back from the ranges. Had to run up and down the range n any time the corporals shouted grenade we had to dive down anx crawl untill clear. Then coming home we were marching at double quick time whilst have to do all the drill at double speed to. This carried on round camp all night with the addition of having to get changed into whatever kit they said in 2 minutes to be back outside if your late run around the block (we did a lot of running) only stopped at 10 pm. Then we were woke up with an air raid siren, being screamed at baging bins. after a while we got back into our filthy kit from the day before. We had all worked out it was because it was bayonet training. After a lot more running, crawling we started bayonet training. There were 2 targets at opposite ends of the field named Afghanistan and Iraq that we had to run to n back when they said. Then there was the "circle of fun" which was a big area of mud that we had to crawl around.

Everything went back to normal but so glad this weeks over. Drill test Monday and get to go home Thursday and will be half way through training.

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Beta Tester
08
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

I really don't envy you mate. :smileytongue: If you find yourself struggling to finish that last mile, just imagine Hayley Williams at the finish line in a come hither pose.  :catvery-happy:

 

How long will you be home for?

 

 

Re: Mr Incs. diary

[ Edited ]
10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution
Had the best day of training so far. The Officer commandings inspection went brilliant as my locker was picture perfect. Only thing he picked me up was on my best boots being higher bulled on the sides than on the toe cap :Lol: said my diary was the best in the platoon :D

On the drill test the Company Sergeant Major found no faults with my drill kit (the rain hid the fact my boots were billed better on the sides :Lol: then the drill test went well with only one hicup were we had to parade in 3s and I was the right hand marker so I had to call the commands and on the final drill movement I called it on fhe wrong foot which made the whole movement von ***** up :( had to redo that and did it perfectly :D

Then on the 1.5 mile run I manage to take 1.24 off my time. Think by week 14 ill be pushing for 8.45/9 mins.

So all round an awesome day.

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
When are you popping back?

Re: Mr Incs. diary

10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution
Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.

Re: Mr Incs. diary

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.

3 maps plenty of guns. Im luvin the 417 <3

Re: Mr Incs. diary


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Award Winner
09
/16

Cimbrer

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.

3 maps plenty of guns. Im luvin the 417 <3


It's 4 maps, both the patch/update and the map pack are both around the 1300 MB in size. 

Re: Mr Incs. diary

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Cimbrer wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:
Come home Thursday. How bigs the map pack? Goner play some battlefield. Go back Sunday though so will miss most of that day depending on the train times.

3 maps plenty of guns. Im luvin the 417 <3


It's 4 maps, both the patch/update and the map pack are both around the 1300 MB in size. 


I missed one somewhere:( 

Re: Mr Incs. diary


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :lol:.

 

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :D. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.

Re: Mr Incs. diary

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :lol:.

 

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :D. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.


btw me and my friends are having a welcome back party for you:)

Re: Mr Incs. diary


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
Double xp weekend too

I might get some games this weekend, I'm going to a beer festival on saturday :)

Re: Mr Incs. diary

05
/16

LSD-39

  • Offline
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LSD-39
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :lol:.

 

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :D. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.


 

Take time over the decision,  its a big deal.  Find out as much as you can beforehand.  If you look around where you are there will be interesting history in glass cabinets on the walls.  If you show an interest,  you'll be rewarded.   Sounds like you're already standing out from the crowd.  :)

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Mr Incs. diary

BF3 Stats
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StuR328
Accepted Solution
The Queen has Army people to tie her trainers and stuff for her? :O

Re: Mr Incs. diary


|¬_¬|™
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
What about postmen????

Re: Mr Incs. diary

10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

On long weekend :D 

 

Staying in tonight, out tomorow night and Saturday night. Got the map pack downloading :D Got my Sennheiser headphones on currently Gimmie Shelter which is giving me an awesome soundgasm after having my tunes through an iPod dock bought from the Spar on camp for the last  5 weeks.

Re: Mr Incs. diary

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

On long weekend :D 

 

Staying in tonight, out tomorow night and Saturday night. Got the map pack downloading :D Got my Sennheiser headphones on currently Gimmie Shelter which is giving me an awesome soundgasm after having my tunes through an iPod dock bought from the Spar on camp for the last  5 weeks.



Spoiled rotten you are, wouldn't have had that in my day.

Re: Mr Incs. diary


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
10
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Well my PS3 is knackered I think. This morning after a few respawns my weapons disappear and never come back, if it turn the PS3 off when that happens it never goes off, the green light just keeps flashing. After turning it off at the switch behind and booting it up no disc is displayed as being in or if it does show it fails to load followed by "80010514" Which google tells me is the Blu Ray drive. Sometimes on ejecting the blue light  jus flashes continuously for what feels like a lifetime the disc eventually comes out. I have tried restoring it but no luck :xCry:

Re: Mr Incs. diary

06
/16

Mike939

  • Offline
96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mike939
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Well my PS3 is knackered I think. This morning after a few respawns my weapons disappear and never come back, if it turn the PS3 off when that happens it never goes off, the green light just keeps flashing. After turning it off at the switch behind and booting it up no disc is displayed as being in or if it does show it fails to load followed by "80010514" Which google tells me is the Blu Ray drive. Sometimes on ejecting the blue light  jus flashes continuously for what feels like a lifetime the disc eventually comes out. I have tried restoring it but no luck :xCry:


Did you get my numbat pic at least? :(

Re: Mr Incs. diary


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Beta Tester
09
/16

randygoodlove

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
It's been left unloved for too long :(

Re: Mr Incs. diary

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel