Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Mr Incs. diary

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

looks like I will have to get the ps3 on asap and get downloading ready for Friday morning seeing as I now wake up at 5:15 without an alarm :Lol:.

Visited my phase 2 training base to day which is currently Deepcut (the dodgy place with the "suicides") had dinner there and came home and that's it. Done virtually nothing today :smileyvery-happy:. I say currently as I am trying to change to the Army Air Corps, Queens Royal Lacers or the Royal Scotts Dragoon Guards. Goner hand my letter in to change on the Monday I get back here requesting to change so hopefully that goes well.

Take time over the decision,  its a big deal.  Find out as much as you can beforehand.  If you look around where you are there will be interesting history in glass cabinets on the walls.  If you show an interest,  you'll be rewarded.   Sounds like you're already standing out from the crowd.  :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 168 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

The Queen has Army people to tie her trainers and stuff for her? :smileysurprised:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 168 (298 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

What about postmen????
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 168 (297 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

On long weekend :smileyvery-happy: 

Staying in tonight, out tomorow night and Saturday night. Got the map pack downloading :smileyvery-happy: Got my Sennheiser headphones on currently Gimmie Shelter which is giving me an awesome soundgasm after having my tunes through an iPod dock bought from the Spar on camp for the last  5 weeks.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 168 (280 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

On long weekend :smileyvery-happy: 

Staying in tonight, out tomorow night and Saturday night. Got the map pack downloading :smileyvery-happy: Got my Sennheiser headphones on currently Gimmie Shelter which is giving me an awesome soundgasm after having my tunes through an iPod dock bought from the Spar on camp for the last  5 weeks.

Spoiled rotten you are, wouldn't have had that in my day.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 168 (278 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Well my PS3 is knackered I think. This morning after a few respawns my weapons disappear and never come back, if it turn the PS3 off when that happens it never goes off, the green light just keeps flashing. After turning it off at the switch behind and booting it up no disc is displayed as being in or if it does show it fails to load followed by "80010514" Which google tells me is the Blu Ray drive. Sometimes on ejecting the blue light  jus flashes continuously for what feels like a lifetime the disc eventually comes out. I have tried restoring it but no luck :xCry:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 168 (260 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Well my PS3 is knackered I think. This morning after a few respawns my weapons disappear and never come back, if it turn the PS3 off when that happens it never goes off, the green light just keeps flashing. After turning it off at the switch behind and booting it up no disc is displayed as being in or if it does show it fails to load followed by "80010514" Which google tells me is the Blu Ray drive. Sometimes on ejecting the blue light  jus flashes continuously for what feels like a lifetime the disc eventually comes out. I have tried restoring it but no luck :xCry:

Did you get my numbat pic at least? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 168 (255 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

It's been left unloved for too long :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 168 (250 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

randygoodlove wrote:
It's been left unloved for too long :smileysad:

Maybe thats why it broke, he's been loving his blu ray drive:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 168 (247 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

What a week I've had. Back from long weekend straight into a 4 mile tab :smileysad:. Tuesday we deployed on a 4 day exercise. First day was getting there and digging in. Tabbed a couple of miles from the drop off point then in the morning tabbed out to were the field lessons were only to find out our harbour area had been set up about 300 meters away from the drop off :Lol:

Poured down at night :smileysad: next was tests on field craft stuff, fail those n you get back squadded I naturally passed them all :smileyvery-happy:. The afternoon and evening was all fire control orders :smileyvery-happy: Lots of fire and manoeuvre using fireteam and section tactics. At night we did a stealthy exercise were we bad to get from one point to as close to the platoon commander and sergeant as we could. They were on a hill using night vision scopes. I got to within 50 meters then ran out of time but didn't get caught. Then the platoon numpty (we call him something I can't say here) was missing. All the Staff were out looking over the area for him for ages. Turns out he had decided he would rather sleep than take part so he got one hell of a shouting at. The sgt's hilux then got stuck so we had to dig it out. Lucky for our section we got back so late we were taken off our punishment of fireteam stag which is eboth of the fire teams of the section rotating on off stag.

Will finish this post later :smileytongue:
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 168 (210 Views)