fski

• Award Winner
97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: OPC BF3 Sundays - DLC Special

LAClennell wrote:

Am I the only one who PURPOSELY jumped off the Tower just for the Trophy? Smiley Indifferent

I would have in 2009 but not any more, the global economic downturn has put a downer on earning trophies.

Message 11 of 28 (439 Views)
AAAAAAAARRGH
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I didn't know there were trophies with the DLC til that one pinged. Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 28 (431 Views)
LSD-39
/16

LSD-39

94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just joining the server now Smiley Happy

BF3 Stats
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 28 (402 Views)
0 Kudos
Animavore
/16

Animavore

96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I can't play at all today. I just can't seem to aim. I'm gonna go for a quick walk down the beach and clear my head and see how I am for the main game. 

Message 14 of 28 (394 Views)
LSD-39
/16

LSD-39

94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I didn't think we played too bad mate,  it was just that Cimbrer & LA played better.  Well done to everyone who got my tags.  

I hate gunmaster,  the round I enjoyed most was Ziba Domination.  Mr. Skynet totally wound me up with the claymores everywhere on ScrapMetal,  so I got peeved and dusted off the MK3 for some payback.  Good games though.  

That MK3 works much better now after the fix,  its more balanced with less pellets per shot.  Smiley Happy

BF3 Stats
Message 15 of 28 (386 Views)
l_skynet_l
/16

l_skynet_l

81%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

I didn't think we played too bad mate,  it was just that Cimbrer & LA played better.  Well done to everyone who got my tags.  

I hate gunmaster,  the round I enjoyed most was Ziba Domination.  Mr. Skynet totally wound me up with the claymores everywhere on ScrapMetal,  so I got peeved and dusted off the MK3 for some payback.  Good games though.  

That MK3 works much better now after the fix,  its more balanced with less pellets per shot.  Smiley Happy

lol sorry about the claymores, only using them to get the assisgnment done! 

BF3 Stats
Message 16 of 28 (377 Views)
LAClennell
/16

LAClennell

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LAClennell/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/55475215/4/

This has to be my best round of Gun Master ever! Me and skynet were pretty much neck n neck, on par with eachother. we both managed to get at least 5 weapons ahead of the others in the server, but i went on and won, kudos to skynet; he's tough competition!

also Cim will probably describe my celebration and madness during the game! xD

Message 17 of 28 (368 Views)
LSD-39
/16

LSD-39

94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

l_skynet_l wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

lol sorry about the claymores, only using them to get the assisgnment done! 

Smiley Happy  Only joking mate no probs. 

I noticed after you'd killed me 3 times with them,  the next time I saw you you'd switched to assault class.  That was the guilt that made you change I hope Smiley Very Happy  

BF3 Stats
Message 18 of 28 (346 Views)
AAAAAAAARRGH
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Quite good fun those rounds. Cimbrer and LA played awesome.

Both got my tags. Smiley Happy Cimbrer twice. Smiley Very Happy

Sorry I didn't stay for the main event, got an invite to do the co-op so had to bail.  Cat Happy

Message 19 of 28 (342 Views)
Highlighted
l_skynet_l
/16

l_skynet_l

81%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LAClennell wrote:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LAClennell/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/55475215/4/

This has to be my best round of Gun Master ever! Me and skynet were pretty much neck n neck, on par with eachother. we both managed to get at least 5 weapons ahead of the others in the server, but i went on and won, kudos to skynet; he's tough competition!

also Cim will probably describe my celebration and madness during the game! xD

lol that was a good match! I dont usually do too well on gun master, normally get stuck with that MK3A1 or whatever its called and cant kill anyone! I think it was you who you knifed me at the end aswell, but it wasnt a dogtag kill. I was camping where the C flag usually is and you ran in before I had chance to react lol. 

BF3 Stats
Message 20 of 28 (310 Views)