Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC BF3 Sundays - DLC Special

LAClennell wrote:

Am I the only one who PURPOSELY jumped off the Tower just for the Trophy? :smileyindifferent:

I would have in 2009 but not any more, the global economic downturn has put a downer on earning trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (420 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I didn't know there were trophies with the DLC til that one pinged. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (412 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just joining the server now :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 28 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I can't play at all today. I just can't seem to aim. I'm gonna go for a quick walk down the beach and clear my head and see how I am for the main game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (375 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I didn't think we played too bad mate,  it was just that Cimbrer & LA played better.  Well done to everyone who got my tags.  

I hate gunmaster,  the round I enjoyed most was Ziba Domination.  Mr. Skynet totally wound me up with the claymores everywhere on ScrapMetal,  so I got peeved and dusted off the MK3 for some payback.  Good games though.  

That MK3 works much better now after the fix,  its more balanced with less pellets per shot.  :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (367 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

I didn't think we played too bad mate,  it was just that Cimbrer & LA played better.  Well done to everyone who got my tags.  

I hate gunmaster,  the round I enjoyed most was Ziba Domination.  Mr. Skynet totally wound me up with the claymores everywhere on ScrapMetal,  so I got peeved and dusted off the MK3 for some payback.  Good games though.  

That MK3 works much better now after the fix,  its more balanced with less pellets per shot.  :smileyhappy:

lol sorry about the claymores, only using them to get the assisgnment done! 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (358 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LAClennell/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/55475215/4/

This has to be my best round of Gun Master ever! Me and skynet were pretty much neck n neck, on par with eachother. we both managed to get at least 5 weapons ahead of the others in the server, but i went on and won, kudos to skynet; he's tough competition!

also Cim will probably describe my celebration and madness during the game! xD

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (349 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

l_skynet_l wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

lol sorry about the claymores, only using them to get the assisgnment done! 

:smileyhappy:  Only joking mate no probs. 

I noticed after you'd killed me 3 times with them,  the next time I saw you you'd switched to assault class.  That was the guilt that made you change I hope :smileyvery-happy:  

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (327 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Quite good fun those rounds. Cimbrer and LA played awesome.

Both got my tags. :smileyhappy: Cimbrer twice. :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry I didn't stay for the main event, got an invite to do the co-op so had to bail.  :cathappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (323 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LAClennell wrote:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LAClennell/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/55475215/4/

This has to be my best round of Gun Master ever! Me and skynet were pretty much neck n neck, on par with eachother. we both managed to get at least 5 weapons ahead of the others in the server, but i went on and won, kudos to skynet; he's tough competition!

also Cim will probably describe my celebration and madness during the game! xD

lol that was a good match! I dont usually do too well on gun master, normally get stuck with that MK3A1 or whatever its called and cant kill anyone! I think it was you who you knifed me at the end aswell, but it wasnt a dogtag kill. I was camping where the C flag usually is and you ran in before I had chance to react lol. 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (291 Views)