Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC Battlefield 3 Sundays

eltonkev wrote:
Good fun tonight as always, highlight of the night for me was a triple kill on the skid loader driver and his 2 hitchhikers.

Think that'd be me and 2 of Neshy, matt and Narr. That thing really is slow, thought I might at least have a chance by charging you; apparently not :smileyvery-happy:

That game on Metro was pretty intense - killed most things two metres from me, got killed by anything further away.

Managed to snag a few tags and even rank up! Thanks for the games!

Message 1161 of 1,998 (262 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

chrisa3211 wrote:

eltonkev wrote:
Good fun tonight as always, highlight of the night for me was a triple kill on the skid loader driver and his 2 hitchhikers.

Think that'd be me and 2 of Neshy, matt and Narr. That thing really is slow, thought I might at least have a chance by charging you; apparently not :smileyvery-happy:

I was hiking around with you in the skid loader, so I was prob one of them.. :smileyvery-happy: Good games tonight!
Message 1162 of 1,998 (251 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Neshy wrote:

chrisa3211 wrote:

eltonkev wrote:

I was hiking around with you in the skid loader, so I was prob one of them.. :smileyvery-happy: Good games tonight!

kev killed me, i then spawned on our squad in the skid loader and he got me again xD.

hehe yeah i snagged AAAHHH's tags, was just lucky and as said, if i had missed youd have totally had me. think i got some of your buddies at the same time too lol.

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 1163 of 1,998 (241 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Oh and the person who jet-rammed my chopper on Wake.., :Shame:

Message 1164 of 1,998 (233 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That could have been me :Help:

I can't remember if I collided with a helicopter but I definitely went into an enemy jet, I was using guns, they came straight toward me with no time for evasive action and SPLAT! I think it was monty or a similar username.

Some good games, and way too many people took my tags :Argh: But I'm gonna blame that on when my bro was playing.
Same again next week if the tickets aren't as high. 

0 Kudos
Message 1165 of 1,998 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

The ticket count will be normal next week Celtic.

Message 1166 of 1,998 (185 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I think you'll all find that my jet-ramming nature proved more successful than using guns! Them jets are tough stuff, someone parked a tank in front of mine whilst taking off, it bounced off the runway sideways without scratching me!

My ultimate goal in piloting was just to get as low as I could to make people duck to the ground.
Message 1167 of 1,998 (167 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

awesome fun last night everyone :smileyhappy: only lost my tags once so hooray for that!!

a lower ticket count would be good indeed General fski :smileyhappy:
Message 1168 of 1,998 (149 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Was good fun yesterday. Had my tags taken a couple of times. My throat is a magnet chris's knife it seems, I think he got me last week as well.:smileysad: The games were a tad too long for my liking though.

0 Kudos
Message 1169 of 1,998 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Supernova79 wrote:

The games were a tad too long for my liking though.

That's purely because someone upped the ticket count or the change didn't save correctly. On Sunday morning I set up the rotation, set tickets to 100% and locked the server, went about my day, started the game at 8pm only to find the ticket count was a gazzilion percent :smileyvery-happy:

I thought 'meh, they'll live' and carried on. I'll make sure it's 100% on Sunday.

Message 1170 of 1,998 (112 Views)