Battlefield

Level 11

Re: OPC Battlefield 3 Sundays

eltonkev wrote:
Good fun tonight as always, highlight of the night for me was a triple kill on the skid loader driver and his 2 hitchhikers.

Think that'd be me and 2 of Neshy, matt and Narr. That thing really is slow, thought I might at least have a chance by charging you; apparently not :smileyvery-happy:

That game on Metro was pretty intense - killed most things two metres from me, got killed by anything further away.

Managed to snag a few tags and even rank up! Thanks for the games!

Please use plain text.
Message 1161 of 1,998 (249 Views)
Level 5

chrisa3211 wrote:

eltonkev wrote:
Good fun tonight as always, highlight of the night for me was a triple kill on the skid loader driver and his 2 hitchhikers.

Think that'd be me and 2 of Neshy, matt and Narr. That thing really is slow, thought I might at least have a chance by charging you; apparently not :smileyvery-happy:

I was hiking around with you in the skid loader, so I was prob one of them.. :smileyvery-happy: Good games tonight!
Please use plain text.
Message 1162 of 1,998 (238 Views)
Level 9

Neshy wrote:

chrisa3211 wrote:

eltonkev wrote:

I was hiking around with you in the skid loader, so I was prob one of them.. :smileyvery-happy: Good games tonight!

kev killed me, i then spawned on our squad in the skid loader and he got me again xD.

hehe yeah i snagged AAAHHH's tags, was just lucky and as said, if i had missed youd have totally had me. think i got some of your buddies at the same time too lol.

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 1163 of 1,998 (228 Views)
Level 5

Oh and the person who jet-rammed my chopper on Wake.., :Shame:

Please use plain text.
Message 1164 of 1,998 (220 Views)
Level 3

That could have been me :Help:

I can't remember if I collided with a helicopter but I definitely went into an enemy jet, I was using guns, they came straight toward me with no time for evasive action and SPLAT! I think it was monty or a similar username.

Some good games, and way too many people took my tags :Argh: But I'm gonna blame that on when my bro was playing.
Same again next week if the tickets aren't as high. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1165 of 1,998 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

The ticket count will be normal next week Celtic.

Please use plain text.
Message 1166 of 1,998 (172 Views)
Level 4

I think you'll all find that my jet-ramming nature proved more successful than using guns! Them jets are tough stuff, someone parked a tank in front of mine whilst taking off, it bounced off the runway sideways without scratching me!

My ultimate goal in piloting was just to get as low as I could to make people duck to the ground.
Please use plain text.
Message 1167 of 1,998 (154 Views)
Level 11

awesome fun last night everyone :smileyhappy: only lost my tags once so hooray for that!!

a lower ticket count would be good indeed General fski :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1168 of 1,998 (136 Views)
Level 6

Was good fun yesterday. Had my tags taken a couple of times. My throat is a magnet chris's knife it seems, I think he got me last week as well.:smileysad: The games were a tad too long for my liking though.

Please use plain text.
Message 1169 of 1,998 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Supernova79 wrote:

The games were a tad too long for my liking though.

That's purely because someone upped the ticket count or the change didn't save correctly. On Sunday morning I set up the rotation, set tickets to 100% and locked the server, went about my day, started the game at 8pm only to find the ticket count was a gazzilion percent :smileyvery-happy:

I thought 'meh, they'll live' and carried on. I'll make sure it's 100% on Sunday.

Please use plain text.
Message 1170 of 1,998 (99 Views)