Level 11

Re: OPC Battlefield 3 Sundays

do comms seem to work for people? i could hear cimba right at the very start but then it all went silent for every game. he's in my squad but i had it on 'team' setting so could hear others (if they had mic)
Please use plain text.
Message 1191 of 1,998 (284 Views)
Level 8

[ Edited ]

Had some great games tonight, and a bloody well great Squad!

My squad consisted of me, Plambey, Shox121 and eastavenge. through great communication, we were well orgainised and co-operate with eachother, and thats how we won 3 games in a row!

:Winner: :Winner: :Winner: :Winner: <--- Us 4 :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1192 of 1,998 (279 Views)
Level 6

yep daycent games tonight and a top squad, first game i thought we are all gonna be slaughtered, then we turned on the oul headsets and what ensued was some beautiful teamplay!
Please use plain text.
Message 1193 of 1,998 (268 Views)
Level 5

Not my best set of games tonight, not sure if it was lag or my awful aim but seemed to lose a lot of gun fights I might usually win. Got a bit annoyed when killed with the dart on metro 3 times in a row but got my revenge by taking his tags.
Please use plain text.
Message 1194 of 1,998 (260 Views)
Level 11

^ yeah got killed a few times with the dart too.

good games everyone :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1195 of 1,998 (246 Views)

Hi there, there were real fun games last night. Only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that Celtic Assassinz wasnt online so I couldnt knife him. Fski also wasn't online for when I was but it was still very fun.
UsiSniperz
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1196 of 1,998 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys, had a bit of a mental one. I'm feeling it now, need a de-fib.

Please use plain text.
Message 1197 of 1,998 (210 Views)
Level 4

Good games, good squad, good knifing! Some epic moments, all my kill streaks were stopped by poopin lack of ammo though!

Was good fun seeing a chopper hitting up my laydees from the squad and shooting it down!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1198 of 1,998 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Does anyone have any issue with this Sundays event being at 6.30pm?

The reason you ask? We have a pretty big irish bunch that take part and I'm sure they want to watch their EURO opener at 7.45pm.

Please use plain text.
Message 1199 of 1,998 (123 Views)
Level 4

Fine by me.... Obviously :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 1200 of 1,998 (86 Views)