Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC Battlefield 3 Sundays

do comms seem to work for people? i could hear cimba right at the very start but then it all went silent for every game. he's in my squad but i had it on 'team' setting so could hear others (if they had mic)
Message 1191 of 1,998 (299 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Had some great games tonight, and a bloody well great Squad!

My squad consisted of me, Plambey, Shox121 and eastavenge. through great communication, we were well orgainised and co-operate with eachother, and thats how we won 3 games in a row!

:Winner: :Winner: :Winner: :Winner: <--- Us 4 :smileyvery-happy:

Message 1192 of 1,998 (294 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

yep daycent games tonight and a top squad, first game i thought we are all gonna be slaughtered, then we turned on the oul headsets and what ensued was some beautiful teamplay!
Message 1193 of 1,998 (283 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Not my best set of games tonight, not sure if it was lag or my awful aim but seemed to lose a lot of gun fights I might usually win. Got a bit annoyed when killed with the dart on metro 3 times in a row but got my revenge by taking his tags.
Message 1194 of 1,998 (275 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

^ yeah got killed a few times with the dart too.

good games everyone :smileyhappy:
Message 1195 of 1,998 (261 Views)

Playstation Staff

Hi there, there were real fun games last night. Only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that Celtic Assassinz wasnt online so I couldnt knife him. Fski also wasn't online for when I was but it was still very fun.
UsiSniperz
0 Kudos
Message 1196 of 1,998 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys, had a bit of a mental one. I'm feeling it now, need a de-fib.

Message 1197 of 1,998 (225 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Good games, good squad, good knifing! Some epic moments, all my kill streaks were stopped by poopin lack of ammo though!

Was good fun seeing a chopper hitting up my laydees from the squad and shooting it down!
0 Kudos
Message 1198 of 1,998 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Does anyone have any issue with this Sundays event being at 6.30pm?

The reason you ask? We have a pretty big irish bunch that take part and I'm sure they want to watch their EURO opener at 7.45pm.

Message 1199 of 1,998 (138 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Fine by me.... Obviously :smileytongue:
Message 1200 of 1,998 (101 Views)