Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC Battlefield 3 Sundays

Thanks for the games yesterday everyone, really enjoyed them.

Please use plain text.
Message 1271 of 1,998 (223 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah me too,  well played Razer.  :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1272 of 1,998 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Phew, sorry about that. On Thursday morning my internet connection went 'pop' and Virgin have only got it fixed today (though it still drops out now and then)

They gave me one of those Superhub things, it's pretty far from super. I can't get UPnP to enable so I've bunged the PS3 in a DMZ, hopefully BF3 will accept that...

Please use plain text.
Message 1273 of 1,998 (203 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

fski wrote:

They gave me one of those Superhub things, it's pretty far from super. I can't get UPnP to enable so I've bunged the PS3 in a DMZ, hopefully BF3 will accept that...

I managed to get mine to work by taking an axe to its internal components. Then putting it in modem mode and using a different cable router. Come to think of it I'm not sure if the axe bit actually helped.

Please use plain text.
Message 1274 of 1,998 (186 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

chrisa3211 wrote:

fski wrote:

I managed to get mine to work by taking an axe to its internal components. Then putting it in modem mode and using a different cable router. Come to think of it I'm not sure if the axe bit actually helped.

Heh, I managed to enable UPNP via the advanced settings but I don't need it now, just bunged the console in a DMZ and it works like a charm.

Please use plain text.
Message 1275 of 1,998 (170 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

We're on for tonight by the way ladies and gentlemen.

6pm : Cimbrers DLC event

8pm : Vanilla maps regular event

Let us all brush of the stench of tournament failure and wallow in our collective medicority!

Server details will follow later :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1276 of 1,998 (147 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

OK, so search for :

BF3 Sunday

in the server browser at 6pm BST for the DLC event and 8pmBST for the vanilla event. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1277 of 1,998 (135 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I haven't played the OPC event since before the euros. Looking forward to kicking some forum butt again this evening. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1278 of 1,998 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Server is now open earlyish, a bunch of the DLC guys are just finishing a game off though.

Please use plain text.
Message 1279 of 1,998 (101 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Sorry to whoever was in the chopper I jet-rammed towards the end of Kharg. I couldn't pull out in time. :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 1280 of 1,998 (90 Views)