31 May 2012
By LSD-39
Playstation Staff

OPC Server

14 Replies 274 Views Created 31-05-2012

Dear community and server Admins,  a quick request from your sponsor :smileyhappy: 

Is there any objection to running the new Close Quarter pack as the main map rotation for a couple of weeks in between Sunday events of course?  I'm not about over-ruling anyone so if you want to stick with Vanilla maps its cool,  just say so below. 

I'd like to get to know my way around the new maps and get a head start on the new assignments when the DLC goes live.  Please leave your feedback below.  

Also,  are you interested in sponsoring the next OPC Server in early July?  Do you feel it was of value to the forum to have a server with community admins?  or in light of the recent changes like the custom rules symbol & more official DICE servers is it simply not necessary?  

Either way,  I know the Sunday event will always find a way to pull everyone together,  server or not.  I'd like to thank fski and the team for everything they've done and the positive influence they've had on the forum and community. 

BF3 Stats
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: OPC Server

Ultimately LSD it's your server chum, you paid teh monehs so you're the boss. In light of that I think the new rotation when the DLC lands should be added if that's what you want :smileyhappy:

I'll most probably take the server on in July.

Message 2 of 15 (243 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ok thanks mate.  There have been no objections so thats what we're going with. 

When the DLC lands it will run on the OPC server for 2 weeks at least,  with a mixture of whatever modes are available.  However if there's a new mode like Domination we'll focus on that to give people a chance to get used to it.  

As always everyone is welcome.  fski & the community admins will re-configure the server for Battlefield Sundays and any other scheduled events as normal.  

:smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Close Quarters rotation :

Ziba Tower  -  Conquest Domination

Scrap Metal -  Conquest Domination 

Operation 925 - Conquest Domination 

Donya Fortress - Conquest Domination 

Ziba Tower  -  Gun Master

Scrap Metal -  Gun Master 

Operation 925 - Gun Master 

Donya Fortress - Gun Master 

Ziba Tower - TDM Close Quarters 

Scrap Metal - TDM Close Quarters 

Operation 925 - TDM Close Quarters 

Donya Fortress - TDM Close Quarters 

Normal tickets,  2 players start,  16 players max (seems to be the max for this DLC).  

Aiming to run this for two weeks but its subject to change. 

BF3 Stats
Message 4 of 15 (191 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Was just looking at your server and noticed it's on Ziba Tower (DOM) at the moment.Pity we can't play yet.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Server now returned to its previous state,  conquest rotation.  

The browser is saturated with Close Quarter servers,  so ours is ready again for people who prefer the normal game. 

BF3 Stats
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

The browser is saturated with Close Quarter servers,  so ours is ready again for people who prefer the normal game. 

I don't know if it was just down to bad timing, but it's been empty when I've checked it the past two days. 

Have you saved the Close Quarters rotation? Could be fine for a "themed night" if we can fill it up. I would be ready for some good action with others from OPC. :smileyhappy:

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Message 7 of 15 (153 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Cimbrer wrote:

LSD-39 wrote:

I don't know if it was just down to bad timing, but it's been empty when I've checked it the past two days. 

Have you saved the Close Quarters rotation? Could be fine for a "themed night" if we can fill it up. I would be ready for some good action with others from OPC. :smileyhappy:

The server is yours whenever you like,  make whatever changes you want.  The theme night is a great idea.  

I didn't save the rotation,  I just set it back to basic Conquest.  I'll leave it in your capable hands.  :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Message 8 of 15 (144 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It has been empty for me whenever i have a look too :smileysad:

I am not Tedthedog... i am ZIZOUthedog

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff