Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

Oh Ohooo trouble in paradise

[ Edited ]
137 Replies 776 Views edited 18-01-2012

http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/Anyone-ever-been-host/td-p/14773915

:Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:

Spoiler

I know BF3 has lag compensation (or so I hear) but thank God for dedicated servers :D yet a $1,000,000,000,000 (I think thats a billion) grossing game can't get that right then :lol: not only that but the company that published the game has had 2 other billion dollar plus games before it  :lol:

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Moghal2007 wrote:
Ok, i know i don't venture into the BF forum too much but could you PLEASE PLEASE keep Cloudburst in this section, he is a wanted guy on the cod boards! :D

Many thanks.

Your friendly gamer.

View solution in original post

Re: Oh Ohooo trouble in paradise

All Replies
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Cloudburst-- wrote:

@MrI . . Im sure most of your vehicle destroys have come from being in an invincible tank (I've said tanks are pretty much invincible when coupled with an engineer...I've no doubt the odd time you've been caught out or blown up by c4)....and firing shells at other vehicles while you're simultaneously being repaired..

At 7:10 of the first vid was that the three stooges?

Really not proud of that debacle :(. Caught a glimpse of them backed up missed :( drove into a shipping container which moved the tank right abit missed again :( how that shot at 7:09 is just a hit marker I'll never know. Had a little chuckle at him trying to jump through the window :lol: But like I said in the notes before 4 retards :lol: 

Bit I do like though is 6mins, into attack mode *puts on Stetson* :D false alarm *Stetson off*:( Saw the heat at 6:10 thought nothing of it, turned thermal off. Then thought "odd place for a heat source" thermal on kept tracking it whilst I move round *muzzle flash :D* wohoo  *Stetson on*

Cloudburst could really learn something from that one :D and also 3:32 tank spotted *into attack mode,Stetson on, thermal on* FIRE, FIRE, FIRE CABOOOOM! All with out stopping and over in 11 seconds after spotting the target, or 7 seconds from firing first shell. Really is that straight forward. 

Also here is the shot I thought was a belter on Canals really awful sound quality, truly is shocking :lol:

Edit: I had forgotten I found out that you can change the audio to some music, so I picked a Caribbean song :lol:

[ Edited ]
/16

mighty-mechanic

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mighty-mechanic
Accepted Solution
Now thats interesting, watching you pootle about Kargh island in an M1 Abrams..... I can't get kills with those tanks! I can only really get away with using the T-90 for some reason! First thing I always do when on US side in Caspian border, Jihad jeep, fly to D (Jihad jeep just in case I find a tank on the way of course :P) take the T90 that spawns there and then go about my business.

Have no idea why I can't get the kills with the M1 lol

BF3 Stats
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

mighty-mechanic wrote:
Now thats interesting, watching you pootle about Kargh island in an M1 Abrams..... I can't get kills with those tanks! I can only really get away with using the T-90 for some reason! First thing I always do when on US side in Caspian border, Jihad jeep, fly to D (Jihad jeep just in case I find a tank on the way of course :P) take the T90 that spawns there and then go about my business.

Have no idea why I can't get the kills with the M1 lol

I prefer the T90 to as its engine sounds mean :lol: sounds like its a tiger that's angry and roaring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnT1fkhWEo  :D Plus I prefer its display for the normal shells. Like the first kill on Nosharh Canals simply lined the horizontal line with the roof line, then an extra line up (on the vertical line) and moved the vertical line over the target. Badabing he's dead :D

Symonator I only stayed in as I always disconnect in either my first game or shortly after the start of the second :( So I stayed in just to get it over with :lol:

Still had all the recordings left over. Had a single recording of the games on Canals/Khargh. Already put up the Tommy Tanking Canals (that was all of it, the rest of the match was infantry :() Taken a small part of the Khargh match out of something that ratchet always comments on then laughs (usually at me :() 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwig_B1xbJo&context=C3c81c48ADOEgsToPDskI0If2PvYReXAVFv_2sE34W

But its not me on the receiving end and thanks to thermal (cloudys blood pressure gone through the roof) is easily observable :D

Edit: that will be the last of my uploads I think. Can understand why people do it though now :) wish I had some decent equipment and the time. Would really like to do a good tommy tank montage :D

[ Edited ]
/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Haha thermal and guided shells. Another of the tanks mysterious perks. So many to use ....and none to counter for the engineer lol. Except he equip more RPGs (same Low power though).

Anywho trading this in tomorrow I think in Game to get some credit towards a PSVita :)

Beta Tester
/16

randygoodlove

• Beta Tester
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
Don't leave us:(

/16

fi8767

96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fi8767
Accepted Solution

randygoodlove wrote:
Don't leave us:)

I think he meant..

[ Edited ]
/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Haha. Don't worry youll be able to read my posts in threads about games that I feel aren't massively unbalanced to the point of boring me. :D

I regret I traded in bfbc2 for bf3 so much :(

Sure it had hideous camping motion mines but it was a ton more fun and a ton less noob. I'm sure on top of flash lights Dice had add martyrdom to bf3 but pulled it out before release. That would have been the little touch of noob needed to really up the level that final notch :D

Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Haha. Don't worry youll be able to read my posts in threads about games that I feel aren't massively unbalanced to the point of boring me. :D

Eh? So you only post about games you feel are balanced? Wait - what? That's not the impression I was getting... Oh, double negative - you are a fickle mistress.

The irony is, instead of moaning about tanks, you could have legitimately moaned about gunships, but I guess you haven't played enough to experience that pleasure...

/16

MrFl1bbl3

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrFl1bbl3
Accepted Solution

Yawn..............

I think he enjoys the attention tbh, save your breath.

/16

SteveyC1986

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SteveyC1986
Accepted Solution

MrFl1bbl3 wrote:

Yawn..............

I think he enjoys the attention tbh, save your breath.

But who's worse here?

He finally goes to another board to complain about another game and someone makes a thread here linking to that thread. For what purpose? Just to lure him back for another tanks are overpowered and rockets aren't doing enough damage to them pointless debate.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Agree!! Someone talking sense.

The game doesn't meet my standards and as such I'm done with it ATM. There's really no reason to talk or even make threads about me.

/16

Vyper82

85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Vyper82
Accepted Solution

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Agree!! Someone talking sense.

The game doesn't meet my standards and as such I'm done with it ATM. There's really no reason to talk or even make threads about me.

But your replies are comedy gold and you didn't really have to take the bait  :Peace:

/16

Dannehkins

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dannehkins
Accepted Solution

It is true. As much as I would like to poke a hot poker (an extremely hot poker may I add) at Trollburst before preceding to cast him away into a very dark place of the forums never to be seen again, I do find that his comments bring an air of laughter to the BF3 boards.

Hence why he has been nominated for the forums funniest member. You go Cloudy! Knock 'em dead with your divine knowledge and experience of BF3.

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

It's like trying to teach a blind person about colours - there's always the tantalising lure that you will be the one to have a break through and make them see the light....

/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Mr Inconspicuous was the one who taught me to see. Upon the hideous release of Black Ops he convinced me to buy BFBC2 as after the beta of it I was quite closed mind and didn't enjoy it that much.

He gave me some tips, and taught how best to play rush (I've always liked search and destroy) and came to love the mode in BFBC2.

So dont get me wrong, I love the core Battlefield gameplay.

It's just that Bf3 is a poor representation of the franchise.

Beta Tester
/16

randygoodlove

• Beta Tester
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
I thought you'd gone :)

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Mr Inconspicuous was the one who taught me to see. Upon the hideous release of Black Ops he convinced me to buy BFBC2 as after the beta of it I was quite closed mind and didn't enjoy it that much.

He gave me some tips, and taught how best to play rush (I've always liked search and destroy) and came to love the mode in BFBC2.

So dont get me wrong, I love the core Battlefield gameplay.

It's just that Bf3 is a poor representation of the franchise.

He remembers :D

Rush is bobbins in BF3 (so I think) but conquest is awesome. Was playing with Tricky last night (after shooting him down in a dog fight :D) Play BF3 with me and you will see the light (again).

If you do you will make tanks into rolling coffins (hopefully the enemies not ours :()

Some tips. I gave a noobs bible to BFBC2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M&ob=av3e#t=5m04 watch that bit. Do that and you will enjoy BF3.

Edit: you spelt my name wrong, but by spelling it wrong you actually spelt it correct though technically its incorrect though also that spelling is correct despite beign wrong......:(

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Mr Inconspicuous was the one who taught me to see. Upon the hideous release of Black Ops he convinced me to buy BFBC2 as after the beta

Ahh, so now we know who to blame...

Cloudburst-- wrote:

...I was quite closed mind and didn't enjoy it that much.

You? No...? I don't believe it...

/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

InfiniteStates wrote:

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Mr Inconspicuous was the one who taught me to see. Upon the hideous release of Black Ops he convinced me to buy BFBC2 as after the beta

Ahh, so now we know who to blame...

Cloudburst-- wrote:

...I was quite closed mind and didn't enjoy it that much.

You? No...? I don't believe it...

Don't blame me :( 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg#t=0m35

Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Edit: you spelt my name wrong, but by spelling it wrong you actually spelt it correct though technically its incorrect though also that spelling is correct despite beign wrong......:(

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post