Battlefield

24 Jul 2012
By: nx13 Member 1788 Posts
Level 4

Op Metro Glitch :(

13 Replies 341 Views Created 24-07-2012

New glitch in Metro... in Ticket Hall, down the steps to the left of the flag if facing the elevators, people are managing to get on the roof in that little stairway bit, blinking annoying!

Anyone else experienced this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (341 Views)
Level 6

Re: Op Metro Glitch :(

Yeah, I've seen people up there. This guy was C4ing so if you came back round and up the stairs he killed you :smileysad:

Bunch of sad pregnant goldfish :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (340 Views)
Level 4

Exact same thing was happening to me! Except there was 3 of the buggers... was so confused at the start as I wasn't paying attention to kill cams.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I saw it for the first time last week. I went down the escalators then around up to the stairs, planted C4 on the roof around that area while they were distracted by my team around B.

Totally C4'd their asses out of there. :smileyvery-happy:

They were back again about 5 minutes later. Really sad. 1,750 ticket count and they never left that spot the whole time they played.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (334 Views)
Level 5

There's several out of the map glitches in the close quarter maps too.  Ziiba Tower and Scrap Metal both have them.  Somebody showed me the Scrap Metal glitch in a quiet game once,  it involved him laying on the floor and people using him as a step to jump on to climb onto something - :smileyvery-happy:  Seriously!! Who finds this stuff out?  

Just play the game losers :smileyvery-happy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (326 Views)
Level 7

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

I saw it for the first time last week. I went down the escalators then around up to the stairs, planted C4 on the roof around that area while they were distracted by my team around B.

Similar to the only time I've seen it. They stayed up there the whole game, which they lost, and I just constantly c4'd them. Considering they lost the game and the best of their KDR was along the lines of 5-12, I can only assume they were just cheating for cheating's sake.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (306 Views)
Level 3

Theres glitches on Kharg Island too. Ive seen boats under the map and stuff. Also I fell under the large building at  B flag. Went to go up the steps at the back which had dissapeared (blown up?)  and fell through the floor! 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Experienced the glitch on metro a couple of times, I can only assume they must be "Premium Elite" members which includes among other things "early access to outside the map" tried to subscribe but my credit card was maxed.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (284 Views)
Level 10

Stupid glitchers :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (261 Views)
Level 7

I don't think they can get out of there once there in either, so there more of a probelm for their own team. They can't capture the flag either. It's annoying but I'd just C4/ nade spam it.

I took pictures of sent them to DICE, im sure there working on a fix.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (251 Views)