Level 10

Re: PS3 not being pushed to it's limits?

I had no sound drops on the xbox version. Why can't it be done on the PS3? :smileysurprised:
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (232 Views)
Level 7

TalllPaul wrote:
I had no sound drops on the xbox version. Why can't it be done on the PS3? :smileysurprised:

I think Dev's still struggle or are just lazy when it comes developing the PS3 version of a multi-platform game. PS3 9 times out of 10 always suffers some way.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (227 Views)
Level 5

Hey,

Whilst I agree with what you're saying Cringles :Thumbs:, it does beg an important question.

And that is, How long have they been making games for now? And How long has the PS3 been with us for?

Some of the mistakes etc that they have made have been pretty silly, and there are still things that have not been fixed, despite pumping us for yet more money for even more DLC.

I realise that there are different people in different departments, but, I was always told that when things are wrong it's "all hands to the pumps" and this is especially true when there is money involved.

Having to wait for the next DLC for a Patch to hopefully be combined to fix the Sound drops and Suicides etc leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

It sends out all the wrong signals.

I want to have Fun, Screw anything related to Gaming Stats, or what anyone else thinks they should be for that matter.
 photo 140182777129261427468-mini_zpse129d2a9.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (184 Views)
0 Kudos