Re: Patch is live, V1.04 1080mb

You grabbed my tags today also Mr I. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 251 of 489 (490 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

OMG they put in a quit button!!

something that should have been since launch.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 252 of 489 (475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

OMG MR INCONSPICOUS YOU'D HAVE BEEN PROUD!!!

Was playing with my friend tonight. Driving with thermals. . .and he was gunner. . .I swear it was awesome on Canals. We were untouchable!!! I kept spotting and killing and the driver of their choppers was STUPID. . .always flying low trying to blow me up. . TWICE I just aimed and shot him (no lock on. . .just aiming a bit above the chopper and firing) and getting triple and double kills for it!!!. Got taken out with a jav once when all three at a flag shot us :smileyvery-happy:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38781190/4/201048972/

Next game got a star for my shotgun! And laser, and light, and 12G and INRV :smileyvery-happy:

Went 44-15. . .was like a 600-600 game. Lasted AGES and was brilliant.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38787593/4/201048972/

Please use plain text.
Message 253 of 489 (457 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Anyone know if my new 12G Slug is better than the 12G Flechette?

Please use plain text.
Message 254 of 489 (452 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Sorry Shox, been de-tagging everybody recently :smileyvery-happy:

Not cheating Cloudy sounds like below radar. Had a match earlier with nerd on canals in the ZW11 and went 22-1 only died when a little bird shot me out of my seat :Lol: Could of had a lot more kills but I didn't attack them in ship. 

Flachettes are small metal darts 

So in game its similar to buck shot, little less damage but will penetrate through thin cover better, like the MDF surrounding an MCOM in Metro. Slugs you have to be accurate with as its just one big lump of lead or what ever metal they use steel, copper, tungsten ect.

Well on the canals game your skill increased by 308.92 but on the metro one despite getting 45-15 your skill decreased by 169.52 :Lol: And there is somebody on the other side in that match went 30-28 but their skill increased by 10.97 and their name sounds like yours in German :Lol: 

Did you have thermals on in Canals when I was with you? Seemed to be driving in to a lot of walls, skips, trains and missing the apex on the corners :Lol: Seemed to be getting caught out by cold objects :Stupid: Nice one on the take downs though. Feels good when you get them, act all calm but inside your like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-XTjs2bCdk

Also cloudy you should of stayed you missed another wow moment, it was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10b3kslRwcQ#t=28 those moments. On Demavand peak MCOMs move to the third set. Somebody jumps in the Little Bird and ZW11 destroys it before its even 10 feet in the air and starts to spawn kill, goes after me, I'm legging it out across the helipad jump in the Huey, Little Bird is on my right I swap seats putting me in the gunners seat on the right hand side :smileyvery-happy: open fire and disable him, he flies over to the left side to escape still has enough time to try to kill me I swap seats straight on to the left gunners seat and finished him off :smileyvery-happy: 

Have you seen this before cloudy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0wh-5szwo

not the original but it has the awesome music. The original one is actually better :smileyvery-happy:

Edit: and I did one of these to on Canals with my chopper 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUc7PDxc-Xg :smileyvery-happy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 255 of 489 (433 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Anyone know if my new 12G Slug is better than the 12G Flechette?

Its complicated.

The slugs have been buffed a lot and are better if you like to aim down the sight before you fire. It has long range, but fired from the hip it could go anywhere within the white circle on your TV screen. The flechette darts are better for close range if fired from the hip without aiming, although they will tighten up a little if you do aim. They have great penetration and will kill the guy you're aiming at + his friend standing behind him.

The slug fired from the M26 or the 870 pump action does 100 damage out to 15 metres, the slug from anything else does 75 damage out to 15 metres, after that distance the damage drops. Both the pump and semi-automatic slugs now benefit from the 1.25x damage modifier to the chest, so even a slug from a DAO or Saiga within 15 metres hitting the chest will do 93.75 damage. Which is still a 2 shot kill.

Basically the slugs are 2 shot kills up close (within 15M) and 3 shots beyond that, unless its the Pump/M26 version - which is 1 up close and 3 long range. Thats all based on the new patch data from the PC files but it isn't officially confirmed yet. Credit for the data goes to Symthic. :smileyhappy:
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 256 of 489 (432 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Sorry Mr I - You posted an answer to his question whilst I was writing mine with the PS3 browser, which took me ages lol. :smileyhappy:
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 257 of 489 (431 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Must of been horrible typing that out on the PS3 :smileysad:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 258 of 489 (428 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Mr. Inc took my tags like a ninja :Ninja: Was being fully suppressed at the time so his stabbing was kind of in slow-motion. I was all like http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Cringles also got em and I think Nerd earned a nemesis ribbon against me, or at least was close to. :smileysad:

Anywho, I dropped my tank on top of an enemy on Caspian Border. :smileyvery-happy: He ran down behind a big rock to reload his smaw and I couldn't blast him so I drove off over the rock and landed right on top of him. Best. Squish. Ever. :Winner:

Please use plain text.
Message 259 of 489 (407 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Thanks a lot for the slug answers guys!

I'm gonna stick with flechette. Yes I use thermals all the time MrI. Easy to see and call out enemies!!

My driving isn't great haha. Realised last night I had no smoke clouds enabled! I have auto loader, thermals and something else :smileyfrustrated: what do you use?

As for the my name in German guy - I shot him and he killed me a lot too!!! We killed each other a lot an he really did look like a German me!! Hahaha. Was funny.

Yes I saw that shooting chopper jumping in clip!

MrI tried to repair tool my tank to death but I hopped out shot him dead an repair my tank LIKE A BOSS!

Please use plain text.
Message 260 of 489 (397 Views)