Battlefield

Level 5

Re: Suppressed L96 question

Anyway,  Merry Christmas guys :smileyhappy:  

Good luck with the job Mr. I,  have a great new year & stay safe.  

See you all soon. 

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah thanks for all the advice guys, happy holidays and have a good one.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Corvus9 wrote:

Yeah the AS-VAL is another really good weapon, it sure does burn through some ammo though, and as you say "you'll have to play support class to use it effectively", however i use this gun when i'm playing Recon as i have faith that the support players will keep me adequately supplied with ammo.....Ha.....Ha Ha.....Ha Ha Ha.....Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry about that.......couldn't stop.......laughing.

Pro tip: Spawn as a Support, chuck down an ammo crate in a strategic place. Respawn as Recon when/If someone takes you out. You'll now have ammo, and hopefully keep your sanity :smileytongue:

Merry Christmas.

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Cimbrer wrote:

Corvus9 wrote:

Yeah the AS-VAL is another really good weapon, it sure does burn through some ammo though, and as you say "you'll have to play support class to use it effectively", however i use this gun when i'm playing Recon as i have faith that the support players will keep me adequately supplied with ammo.....Ha.....Ha Ha.....Ha Ha Ha.....Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry about that.......couldn't stop.......laughing.

Pro tip: Spawn as a Support, chuck down an ammo crate in a strategic place. Respawn as Recon when/If someone takes you out. You'll now have ammo, and hopefully keep your sanity :smileytongue:

Merry Christmas.

Some times when I am having a good ol' Tommy Tank I say to myself, "theres an ammo crate there"...... KABOOOOOM*. "not any more there isn't

*said in the style of Tank Dempsey from CoD Zombies :smileyvery-happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAGeFx0wOM

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Kudos