Battlefield

12 Jun 2012
By: Mike939 Member 11206 Posts
Level 7

The jets on Seine Crossing

12 Replies 221 Views Created 12-06-2012

I found one http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/49848894/4/175113939/

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (221 Views)
Level 8

Re: The jets on Seine Crossing

Reported for cheating. :smileytongue:

Of 11 kills 10 were with the M417, yet you also have the air warfare ribbon. How did you manage any of that?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (197 Views)
Level 7

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

Reported for cheating. :smileytongue:

Of 11 kills 10 were with the M417, yet you also have the air warfare ribbon. How did you manage any of that?

Because. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (189 Views)
Level 4

Im guessing mike was playing his own special game, in which he was running around the map pretending he was a plane, making the engine noises himself and everything... A dice employee, upon seeing this, feels sorry for Mike and decides to give him some special jet points, to further reinforce Mikes dreamworld.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (176 Views)
Level 7

I_reaps_I wrote:

Im guessing mike was playing his own special game, in which he was running around the map pretending he was a plane, making the engine noises himself and everything... A dice employee, upon seeing this, feels sorry for Mike and decides to give him some special jet points, to further reinforce Mikes dreamworld.

I was also a helicopter:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (164 Views)
Level 7

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (159 Views)
Level 3

I_reaps_I wrote:

Actually made me rofl! I have a friend who I envision in a similar situation, when he's forced to play infantry since someone, and I quote "took HIS jet" , I find them usefull for attempting roadkills but lamposts often foil me  :Shame: especialy on kharg....

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Cringles88 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Don't know what that means.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (123 Views)
Level 7

Mike939 wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Don't know what that means.

Don't google it haha.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (120 Views)
Level 13

Go on Google it

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (112 Views)