By Mike939

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

The jets on Seine Crossing

12 Replies 256 Views Created 12-06-2012

I found one http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/49848894/4/175113939/

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Message 1 of 13 (256 Views)
AAAAAAAARRGH
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

87%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: The jets on Seine Crossing

Reported for cheating. Smiley Tongue

Of 11 kills 10 were with the M417, yet you also have the air warfare ribbon. How did you manage any of that?

Message 2 of 13 (232 Views)
Mike939
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

Reported for cheating. Smiley Tongue

Of 11 kills 10 were with the M417, yet you also have the air warfare ribbon. How did you manage any of that?

Because. 

Message 3 of 13 (224 Views)
I_reaps_I
Beta Tester
/16

I_reaps_I

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Im guessing mike was playing his own special game, in which he was running around the map pretending he was a plane, making the engine noises himself and everything... A dice employee, upon seeing this, feels sorry for Mike and decides to give him some special jet points, to further reinforce Mikes dreamworld.

Message 4 of 13 (211 Views)
Mike939
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I_reaps_I wrote:

Im guessing mike was playing his own special game, in which he was running around the map pretending he was a plane, making the engine noises himself and everything... A dice employee, upon seeing this, feels sorry for Mike and decides to give him some special jet points, to further reinforce Mikes dreamworld.

I was also a helicopterSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 13 (199 Views)
Cringles88
/16

Cringles88

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Message 6 of 13 (194 Views)
Highlighted
Noxage
/16

Noxage

88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I_reaps_I wrote:

Actually made me rofl! I have a friend who I envision in a similar situation, when he's forced to play infantry since someone, and I quote "took HIS jet" , I find them usefull for attempting roadkills but lamposts often foil me  especialy on kharg....

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Mike939
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Don't know what that means.

Message 8 of 13 (158 Views)
Cringles88
/16

Cringles88

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

Meat spin?

Don't know what that means.

Don't google it haha.

Message 9 of 13 (155 Views)
Kermit1970
Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
96%
09 Rank