Level 3

Re: This is why...

CAL1973 wrote:

Paddy ignore Little Mr. Battlefield here, he is not an authority nor is his opinion valid for the simple fact there will always be those who do not know any given situation aswell as others i.e. noobs(not a word I like to use). The fact is there will be "noobs" in this game as there is with all games, all you gotta do is listen to those around you or ask/look for tips, hey you never know he may find himself on a team full of "noobs" one day n have to suffer that kind of game n if I see his name on the scoreboard of the opposing team I may not be so noble. Oh and KID it ain't personal, I just dislike alot of the gaming worlds attitude nowadays and there lack of ability to understand that they were once all, yes all "noobs" at one point. Some folks have played Battlefield since you were in nappies not just the Bad Company series or 1943, so you would do well to not speak to others as if you are an authority on the gaming fraternity, it only show's your immaturity.

P.S. You could always use this example to refer/link to the earlier posting of a tips/tutorial video instead of the "do us VETS(lol) a favour and don't buy the game" attitude. Just a thought.:smileywink:

God you are so stupid just assuming I'm a kid cos I call myself one. Oh and noob does not mean newbie. If you don't know for sure what it means here is the link: http://urbandictionary.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

and more to the point.. the point is playing a team wins games.. lol.. can't you understand cal1973? - the team got raped because they were not working together, a good squad working togther would never let that happen.
symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Teamwork will never be guaranteed (as is the case with any game). Sure, we could get 1 maybe 2 squads working together but whilst comms are restricted to just your own squad it's diffcult to co-ordinate an attack/defence. I've played in squads with clan mates where we have a spread/balance of classes and we work well on our particular target. sometimes there can be 8 other people randomly running around or just standing at crates expecting them to arm/disarm themselves purely by proximity it seems. All that can be asked is to do the best you can and hope other squads follow suit etc.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Please dont tell me what games not to buy Killzone_Kid, thank you very much sir :smileyhappy:

The reason I said I didn't like the look of it was because the game can be "glitched" in a way to cause a spawn camping massacre. I've played the beta and demo and loved the game and this never happened me. Just remember sometimes you dont get to pick the players on your team and could be playing against a clan on the other side that know exactly what they are doing. It wouldnt be a pleasant time for anybody to be spawn camped like in that video :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

PaddyBomb wrote:
Please dont tell me what games not to buy Killzone_Kid, thank you very much sir :smileyhappy:

The reason I said I didn't like the look of it was because the game can be "glitched" in a way to cause a spawn camping massacre. I've played the beta and demo and loved the game and this never happened me. Just remember sometimes you dont get to pick the players on your team and could be playing against a clan on the other side that know exactly what they are doing. It wouldnt be a pleasant time for anybody to be spawn camped like in that video :smileywink:
You played the demo and loved it but some 3rd party video of the same demo puts you off getting it? What a crock of *****.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yes that video did put me off it because as I have said, I loved the beta/demo and this never happened me but seeing this 3rd party video of people spawn camping did put me off it. This more than likely will never happen me because I will be playing with my clan mostly but lets see if these forums are filled with spawn camping threads a few months after its realase :smileywink:

Good luck in BF (and in life) with that attitutde mate :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Killzone_Kid wrote:
 Oh and noob does not mean newbie. If you don't know for sure what it means here is the link: http://urbandictionary.com

I knolw I'm being pedantic here but 'noob' means newbie AND is derogatory. It even says that on urban dictionary as well!

My favourite definition has to be "The more you call it someone, the more you are one" :smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:

The issue in that vid doesn't concern me. I've not seen it happen at all in the demo. If people want to try and do that, so be it. The defenders allowed themselves to be in that position. For all we know, it could have been staged. Could've been a late night server nearly empty full of mates on both teams. If it is real and people are getting 15,000 odd points then fine. Who really cares about being the top of the leaderboards. The 'top' players (apart from a minority) are imho mostly dishonest and glitching exploit finders anyway.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29 (103 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

thenoobkiller wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:
 Oh and noob does not mean newbie. If you don't know for sure what it means here is the link: http://urbandictionary.com

I knolw I'm being pedantic here but 'noob' means newbie AND is derogatory. It even says that on urban dictionary as well!

My favourite definition has to be "The more you call it someone, the more you are one" :smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:

The issue in that vid doesn't concern me. I've not seen it happen at all in the demo. If people want to try and do that, so be it. The defenders allowed themselves to be in that position. For all we know, it could have been staged. Could've been a late night server nearly empty full of mates on both teams. If it is real and people are getting 15,000 odd points then fine. Who really cares about being the top of the leaderboards. The 'top' players (apart from a minority) are imho mostly dishonest and glitching exploit finders anyway.

Dude, I don't want to tell you how to use urbandictionary but noob is:

II. Defining 'Noob' Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more
But since it is not in Oxford dictionary, you can call it whatever you want.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29 (92 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm guessing no one here played BF2 then? Spawn killing was a fact of life on some matches and maps as it is in EVER ONLINE GAME. I have never, ever played a game online where spawn killing has never happened.

Its a fact of life. If you are on a team that sucks so much to let it happen you deserve it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29 (83 Views)
0 Kudos