Level 9

Re: Two Things

Animavore wrote:
Right. I've seen this come up a few times now. Who or what is 'Ratchet'?

:smileysurprised:

Some say he was born in the centre of the sun and that if he could be bothered he could find he Higgs Boson in 17 seconds. All we know is, he kudos everything :smileyvery-happy:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (181 Views)
Level 3

'Apart from the voice not working well......' And its running flawlessly is it?? Bit of a contradiction there fella.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Unfortunately its not the minority experiencing the issue. Its a major factor and as I mentioned before seasoned well respected BF players who are playing across 3 platforms only have issues with the PS3 version. I anoint gonna apologise to all the fanboys here for daring to criticise the PS3 build but the fact remains there is an issue on PS3 that isn't present on either XBOX or PC. The OP deserves to be told of issues surrounding the game. A lot of players are compensating for the input lag but there is still a well documented problem with this version. As I said AVOID for now until they sort it.

These forums aren't just or blowing smoke up Sonys 7$$.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

What is this input lag everyone is talking about anyway ? I dont think I have ever experienced it and if I have I havent noticed tbh.

The only thing I noticed wrong with the game (voice aside) was the rubberbanding thing at the beginning but thats all gone away now for myself anyway
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (157 Views)
Level 5

this game is awsome...

end of....

:smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (143 Views)
Level 7

[ Edited ]

CplBadboyUK wrote:
Unfortunately its not the minority experiencing the issue. Its a major factor and as I mentioned before seasoned well respected BF players who are playing across 3 platforms only have issues with the PS3 version. I anoint gonna apologise to all the fanboys here for daring to criticise the PS3 build but the fact remains there is an issue on PS3 that isn't present on either XBOX or PC. The OP deserves to be told of issues surrounding the game. A lot of players are compensating for the input lag but there is still a well documented problem with this version. As I said AVOID for now until they sort it.

These forums aren't just or blowing smoke up Sonys 7$$.

Your wrong. If you look on battlelog forums, this problem is also on 360. Not as wide spread as the PS3, but it is a problem on 360.

The thing with 360 is, them guys have party chat which works a treat. I'd say the majority of people are using the party chat while playing the game, instead of squad chat. The PS3 hasn't got a work around.

Input lag is only happening to a handful of people I think, or so DICE say. It's basically a delay between when you move the analogue sticks, & when your character moves on the screen. I'm not sure how to describe.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

only problem i have every had was the rubber banding which has now for me been fixed...

everything else is perfect in my eyes...

the occasional problems others are having, may be internet, console or hardware related...

im no expert, but its what i assume!

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (134 Views)
Level 6

WESTIE_UK wrote:

only problem i have every had was the rubber banding which has now for me been fixed...

everything else is perfect in my eyes...

the occasional problems others are having, may be internet, console or hardware related...

im no expert, but its what i assume!

Exactly

I think people over react a lot. Like if the animation doesnt work for reloading a gun just once they will head over here and comment

"OMG this game is a Aplha Build"

"Im trading this shoddy piece of cr**"

"The games lag is unbeleiveable"

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (129 Views)
Level 7

[ Edited ]

To answer the original posters question. I've just seen on the PS Blog that the physical warfare pack will be added to the store today..At the minute, it looks like its free, as I don't see a price attached to it. But still, could be a surprise cost when you actually go to buy it. 

Yup, just confirming the physical warfare pack will be free.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (118 Views)
Level 4

Just downloaded PWP and the bf3 free trial for ps plus (won plus from weekend debate on blog a few months ago and got 3 months free. I'll give BF3 a go but I know I'll enjoy it whatever issues there are. I mean, I've got Skyrim and I've gotta say these issues are being blown way outta proportion! It's fine and I've heard of worse problems. I'm happy as long as I can play the game and any patches I'm sure will eventually fix these problems some of you are having. I do feel sorry for those suffering but my thoughts are with people sho can't even experience the awesomeness of a battlefield game. So my advice - Stop worrying about a game (yes I know it's from hard earned money) and be thankful you don't live in poverty. These things get blown waaaaay out of proportion.....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (107 Views)
0 Kudos