95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Two Things

31 Replies 249 Views Created 13-12-2011

I'm hoping to get Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from GAME or Gamestation which comes with the physical warfare pack but it's not in stock so I wanted to ask you guys two things.

1.) Will Game/Gamestation be restocking this edition by christmas?

2.) Is there anywhere else that sells this with the physical warfare pack, if not is there an estimated release date for it by EA?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

CplBadboyUK

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CplBadboyUK
Accepted Solution
I wouldn't bother looking at getting BF3 for PS3. There is a major issue with lag and aiming. Its well known and Bf players who are playing it across 3 platforms confirm that its a problem with the PS3 version. If you can buy it for 360 or PC and avoid it. VOIP is also not working great so all in all the PS3 version is pretty bad at the moment. Check out oplim77 channel on YouTube for the video and his view.
0 Kudos

Re: Two Things

/16

CplBadboyUK

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CplBadboyUK
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

/16

Causton97

95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Causton97
Accepted Solution

Well, apparently xbox has just had physical warfare released for free which (dare I say it) could possibly suggest that it's out for us lot tomorrow. On the sister site of ps3trophies.org which is the xbox equivalent there is a blog post about a masive 2gb patch to coincide with the release of Back to Karkand (for them) and the announcement of the release of Physical Warfare!

0 Kudos

/16

sike1779

98%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sike1779
Accepted Solution

CplBadboyUK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty-XegcDkEE&context=C2b789ADOEgsToPDskJVXBA3aK-Cpyw724SyHiR-

Heres the link to the video

Great. Best to stick to Pc and Xbox forums maybe?

Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

CplBadboyUK schreef:
I wouldn't bother looking at getting BF3 for PS3. There is a major issue with lag and aiming. Its well known and Bf players who are playing it across 3 platforms confirm that its a problem with the PS3 version. If you can buy it for 360 or PC and avoid it. VOIP is also not working great so all in all the PS3 version is pretty bad at the moment. Check out oplim77 channel on YouTube for the video and his view.

Its just a small amount of people who have those issues....  

Beta Tester
/16

randygoodlove

• Beta Tester
93%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
randygoodlove
Accepted Solution
Yeah stick to the Xbox :|

/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

CplBadboyUK wrote:

No problems with my game. Apart from the voice not working well sometimes it runs flawlessly.

0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
/16

CplBadboyUK

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CplBadboyUK
Accepted Solution

'Apart from the voice not working well......' And its running flawlessly is it?? Bit of a contradiction there fella.

0 Kudos

/16

CplBadboyUK

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CplBadboyUK
Accepted Solution
Unfortunately its not the minority experiencing the issue. Its a major factor and as I mentioned before seasoned well respected BF players who are playing across 3 platforms only have issues with the PS3 version. I anoint gonna apologise to all the fanboys here for daring to criticise the PS3 build but the fact remains there is an issue on PS3 that isn't present on either XBOX or PC. The OP deserves to be told of issues surrounding the game. A lot of players are compensating for the input lag but there is still a well documented problem with this version. As I said AVOID for now until they sort it.

These forums aren't just or blowing smoke up Sonys 7$$.
0 Kudos

/16

leggy1975

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
leggy1975
Accepted Solution
What is this input lag everyone is talking about anyway ? I dont think I have ever experienced it and if I have I havent noticed tbh.

The only thing I noticed wrong with the game (voice aside) was the rubberbanding thing at the beginning but thats all gone away now for myself anyway

/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

this game is awsome...

end of....

:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beta Tester
/16

Cringles88

• Beta Tester
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cringles88
Accepted Solution

CplBadboyUK wrote:
Unfortunately its not the minority experiencing the issue. Its a major factor and as I mentioned before seasoned well respected BF players who are playing across 3 platforms only have issues with the PS3 version. I anoint gonna apologise to all the fanboys here for daring to criticise the PS3 build but the fact remains there is an issue on PS3 that isn't present on either XBOX or PC. The OP deserves to be told of issues surrounding the game. A lot of players are compensating for the input lag but there is still a well documented problem with this version. As I said AVOID for now until they sort it.

These forums aren't just or blowing smoke up Sonys 7$$.

Your wrong. If you look on battlelog forums, this problem is also on 360. Not as wide spread as the PS3, but it is a problem on 360.

The thing with 360 is, them guys have party chat which works a treat. I'd say the majority of people are using the party chat while playing the game, instead of squad chat. The PS3 hasn't got a work around.

Input lag is only happening to a handful of people I think, or so DICE say. It's basically a delay between when you move the analogue sticks, & when your character moves on the screen. I'm not sure how to describe.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

WESTIE_UK

83%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WESTIE_UK
Accepted Solution

only problem i have every had was the rubber banding which has now for me been fixed...

everything else is perfect in my eyes...

the occasional problems others are having, may be internet, console or hardware related...

im no expert, but its what i assume!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
/16

leggy1975

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
leggy1975
Accepted Solution

WESTIE_UK wrote:

only problem i have every had was the rubber banding which has now for me been fixed...

everything else is perfect in my eyes...

the occasional problems others are having, may be internet, console or hardware related...

im no expert, but its what i assume!

Exactly

I think people over react a lot. Like if the animation doesnt work for reloading a gun just once they will head over here and comment

"OMG this game is a Aplha Build"

"Im trading this shoddy piece of cr**"

"The games lag is unbeleiveable"

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Beta Tester
/16

Cringles88

• Beta Tester
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cringles88
Accepted Solution

To answer the original posters question. I've just seen on the PS Blog that the physical warfare pack will be added to the store today..At the minute, it looks like its free, as I don't see a price attached to it. But still, could be a surprise cost when you actually go to buy it. 

Yup, just confirming the physical warfare pack will be free.

[ Edited ]
/16

Causton97

95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Causton97
Accepted Solution
Just downloaded PWP and the bf3 free trial for ps plus (won plus from weekend debate on blog a few months ago and got 3 months free. I'll give BF3 a go but I know I'll enjoy it whatever issues there are. I mean, I've got Skyrim and I've gotta say these issues are being blown way outta proportion! It's fine and I've heard of worse problems. I'm happy as long as I can play the game and any patches I'm sure will eventually fix these problems some of you are having. I do feel sorry for those suffering but my thoughts are with people sho can't even experience the awesomeness of a battlefield game. So my advice - Stop worrying about a game (yes I know it's from hard earned money) and be thankful you don't live in poverty. These things get blown waaaaay out of proportion.....
0 Kudos

/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Does anyone here have a screenshot of someone prone. . . and back crawled into a wall? I'm having a hard time explaining what I mean to someone who's saying that it doesn't happen.

Ever see people camped near an objective and gone prone and crawled backward so only their chest and head is showing? Does anyone have a screenshot of someone doing this please?

Beta Tester
/16

Cringles88

• Beta Tester
86%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cringles88
Accepted Solution

I don't have a screen shot, could try taking a picture with my phone. But yeah I know what you mean. You kinda clip through the wall, & your more or less half a man haha. It's annoying really, as it makes the target smaller to shoot/hard to see.

/16

Cloudburst--

95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cloudburst--
Accepted Solution
Yes. . .I don't play BF3 with anyone other than myself as none of my friends have it :(

Would it be possible for you to take a photo with your phone if you could get a chance?

He's arguing me that there is no issue and by the time I take a photo of a kill cam with the enemy in a wall i'm at the respawn screen :(

/16

leggy1975

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
leggy1975
Accepted Solution
I agree it does happen. It seems to be more on the destructable walls rather than the fixed ones but wouldnt say its really an issue at all. I mean we could pick any game ever released to pieces if we tried from the colours of hair on Nathan Drakes arms not being identical to the identical found of an AK on COD4 but do they things erally matter. No game is going to be 100% real or even close to it.

Cant you just accept a game for what it is or do you just sit down on a night and devise ways to look for new slight flaws
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel