Battlefield

Reply
Level 4
 

Re: Vip7.

I think the release is iminent, they've released two blog posts in a matter of days... :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (524 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Vip7.


atheistsw wrote:

I think the release is iminent, they've released two blog posts in a matter of days... :smileywink:


I think you think right. This is what Demize99 twitted this week:

"BUILD SUCCEEDED: Modifications since last successful build (3559) Good freaking lord."

http://twitter.com/Demize99/status/5233213731512320

I'm pretty positive he was referring to MP7 build.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (498 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Vip7.

let's hope so that it's coming quick

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (471 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Vip7.

[ Edited ]

 


Killzone_Kid wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

I think the release is iminent, they've released two blog posts in a matter of days... :smileywink:


I think you think right. This is what Demize99 twitted this week:

"BUILD SUCCEEDED: Modifications since last successful build (3559) Good freaking lord."

http://twitter.com/Demize99/status/5233213731512320

I'm pretty positive he was referring to MP7 build.

I hope so. I wonder how close the MP7 and Nam expansion will be though? Surely they won't release them too close together. I would've thought they'd want to maximise profits. For example, the Paytoplay Nam pack doesn't exactly excite me (old style weapons etc) when compared to a free update that I know I'll definitely like.

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (438 Views)
0 Kudos
 

Re: Vip7.

I wonder if the 1.7g patch included these new maps as well that the Vietnam stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Vip7.

 


Yaster wrote:
I wonder if the 1.7g patch included these new maps as well that the Vietnam stuff.

 

I assumed it was the VIP maps rather than the Vietnam ones TBH since I thought VIP7 was out first. Maybe it could be both? How big are maps?

 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Vip7.

Does it unlock automatically, or do you have to go to the store and tick the box?

(I have the VIP code)
JOIN THE REVOLUCION
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11
 

Re: Vip7.

All VIP content unlocks Automaticly once there servers are ready and you have the update.
you have to PAY for Vietnam so that won't unlock.
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Vip7.

Ah yeah, when I went onto the store I clicked on VIP 6 and it asked to "redownload".

Very excited for Vietnam now. :smileysad:
JOIN THE REVOLUCION
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (219 Views)
0 Kudos