Level 4

Re: [Wednesday Event] - Battlefield 3 - 7/3 8PM

TheNarrator wrote:
cool games guys. that MCOM on the sinking boat... it took a long time xD. you guys totally wanted to go down with the ship, was a never ending stream of enemies coming from it all the time lol.

and all that running we all had to do on Caspian, took forever! if Kermy had snuffed it due to exhaustion would that be considerd friendly fire? :smileyvery-happy:

That boat was epic. 

It was near constant shooting, an amazing stand that nearly paid off.

Ive never seen so few guys so effectively defend a relatively isolated MCOM.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 311 of 357 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

I_reaps_I wrote:

TheNarrator wrote:
cool games guys. that MCOM on the sinking boat... it took a long time xD. you guys totally wanted to go down with the ship, was a never ending stream of enemies coming from it all the time lol.

and all that running we all had to do on Caspian, took forever! if Kermy had snuffed it due to exhaustion would that be considerd friendly fire? :smileyvery-happy:

That boat was epic. 

i think me cim tc_kor an mattsimo were squaded nicely defendin it for a while, we were devastated when u wiped the 4 of us out an none of us could spawn to defend it!

*edit, also, that was u in the jet on caspian yeh?! 28-1 or somethin similar! goddamn!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 312 of 357 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Plambey wrote:

I_reaps_I wrote:

TheNarrator wrote:

That boat was epic. 

i think me cim tc_kor an mattsimo were squaded nicely defendin it for a while, we were devastated when u wiped the 4 of us out an none of us could spawn to defend it!

*edit, also, that was u in the jet on caspian yeh?! 28-1 or somethin similar! goddamn!

That 1 death was a suicide due to charging a stinger. The second to last set of MCOMs I actually crashed into a tree and dropped to the ground ROADKILLING somebody in the process, then just gently taxi'd away and took off again :smileyvery-happy: Dont know who it was but lord knows what they were thinking.

I do love the A-10. Its a beast. Shame I dislike rush TBH.

Please use plain text.
Message 313 of 357 (279 Views)
Level 13

Got in the chopper with some non forumers, and the prats decided to jump out whilst I was shooting. Never noticed until I crashed and burned

Please use plain text.
Message 314 of 357 (246 Views)
Level 6

Kermit1970 wrote:
Got in the chopper with some non forumers, and the prats decided to jump out whilst I was shooting. Never noticed until I crashed and burned

if you'd stayed in our squad instead of jumpin ship to the other team, never would have happened...

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 315 of 357 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

TheNarrator wrote:

That was probably the best battle I've had on BF3. I kinda felt bad  for them when they lost it after such an effort :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 316 of 357 (213 Views)
Level 4

Shox121 wrote:

TheNarrator wrote:

That was probably the best battle I've had on BF3. I kinda felt bad  for them when they lost it after such an effort :smileyvery-happy:

As an aside, I do have to say that wednesdays games were awesomely matched.

Normally, OPC games get dominated by one side or other, but both sides put up a good fight this time. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 317 of 357 (189 Views)
0 Kudos

Great to see we all enjoyes Wednesdays games XD
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 318 of 357 (182 Views)

Hey chaps

So I was entertaining the thought of having a Wednesday Event on Battlefield 3 as soon as possible.

Of course since the last time I ran this game in that event, we did not have private servers!

I'm going to look into the possibility of having an OPC server, I can't guarantee anything but if there is anyone out there willing to donate their server for an upcoming Wednesday event then please let me know.  If I can't get one by tomorrow then I will put up an advert for a Killzone 3 Wednesday Event for next week.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 319 of 357 (154 Views)

Re: [Wednesday Event] - Battlefield 3 - 16/5 8PM

[ Edited ]

Battlefield3_Spotlight.JPG

The Wednesday Event

Wednesday 16th May

8PM

Welcome back to another Battlefield 3 Wednesday Event Spectacular.

You can tell your parents that our parents say it's ok for you to turn up!

Bit different this week.  We have been given a loan of EA_ActionMan's custom server for the evening and I'm wanting to give it a shot, see how it works for y'all.

Here's what you're gonna need to know:

Server Name: '@EA_ActionMan Community Server'

Date: 16th May

Time: 8pm BST

Password: forumfun

Now this server is always up and running and at the moment it's just ActionMan and Vissy who are admind and you know we're not gonna kick you out when you shoot our helicopter out of the sky so come on in!  Search for the server by it's name and add it to your favourites, use it whenever.

Bear in mind though that before 8pm on Wednesday we're most likely gonna kick you all out and add the password, but you're welcome to come back in!

We're keeping it simple for this first time, no DLC or funny options (apart from those AM already set).

I may also have a little something to giveaway as long as the results of the games appear on Battlelog!

Wednesday at 8pm.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
Message 320 of 357 (120 Views)