on 15-12-2011 04:10 AM - last edited on 17-12-2011 09:22 AM by Yaster
just some fun annoyances to get off my chest..
1. when you spit your dummy out because at the start of the round someone gets in 'your' vehicle so you spend your time chasing and shooting rockets at him.
2. You stand idle in doorways of objectives blocking everyone in and causing you all to die.
3. when you equip the usas with f.a.g. rounds for the entirety of the game regardless of the map of how the flow of the game is going.
4. when your lying down hidden in a rock a gazillion miles away from anthing on the off chance someone may stumble past and finish a entire 15 minute match 1-2
5. when you class yourself a 'sniper' whether the moment calls for one or not your doggedly see out every game (usually losing) convinced you did 'your bit' and it was actually your team who let you down..
6. when the game starts you instantly plonk down a mortar and proceed to spend your whole time getting hardly any kills and effectively put your team one man down.
7. when your either assualt or medic and you under no cirmstances revive or give ammo to anyone.
8. when you think you are a 'pilot' and decide that under no circumstances are you ever to engage the enemy on foot with a gun to the extent that you will actually sit at your base waiting for said vehicle to respawn before you venture back out.
9. when you see your team getting battered with Mcoms dropping left right and centre and you think 'hmm, how do we change the tide..I KNOW! i will lie at my spawn and fly the recon drone around trying to get road kills!'
10. when you literally spend your whole game sat in a tank or heli with your repair tool at the ready to be the skivvy who keeps a tank wh0r3 in business (you are even lower than them)
11. when you use 12x zoom ballistic scopes on assault rifles and PDW's
Feel free to add more guys
on 15-12-2011 06:09 AM - last edited on 17-12-2011 09:23 AM by Yaster
1... well, having the attack heli nicked from a squad crew who have All upgrades unlocked by a guy who promptly flies upside-down wasting half a minute of air cover will do that. similar with one going "me want tank" and driving straight into a marked enemy AT minefield. If they can't drive they shouldn't spawn in the vehicle when we're already 20 tickets down.
2. double-death from that alone.
3... moving on before i use uncensored words about that particular unlock.
4 has messed up more squad spawns than i'd like to acknowledge.
5 tied in with 2, sniper sitting in the train doorway so squad spawn = you spawn stuck in the corner while he fails at sniping someone within 100 metres of him. he died to a frag round-less shotgun.
6, when its a useless mortar operator fine. a good one can at least distract if not destroy enemies someone bothers to mark. killed an LAV with the thing on Bazaar along with the enemy mortar.
7... yeah, some people just want the guns not to actually do the job. hence M320.
8... not me, stinger is launched while i'm still parachuting if i have one, then back to footwork.
9, if they didn't have so much trouble roadkilling Anything it'd be fine. if they just hovered over the enemy getting spot assists fine, it's just when they use it as a remote weapon.
10... well, we'll have to disagree. i've had double tank spawncamp because noone thought to repair the Friendly tank and the random driver ran away more than once. Siene Crossing, Tehran Highway, etc. you're doomed to defeat when that happens.
11, I blame Karkand. i mean it's not even listed on battlelog as an unlock meant to exist.
Anyway, enough of my responses...
12, helicopters as your personal taxi. if you use it as you would a jeep then you're just giving the enemy a free vehicle Every time. I say this as the guy that got a last-second double kill cause a venom pilot did this exactly. jumped in, minigun, rest is history. If you can't land it, fly up, tilt it sideways until you're almost upside down, parachute. then even if you have to walk to the next place someone else can use the heli as it's Meant to be used.
13, C4 bombers who can't destroy anything. 3 charges minimum guys to kill a tank, don't chuck two on the side and detonate or you're wasting a life/ticket for naught and leaving the medics with no chance of reviving you cause you alerted it And gave it a good idea which direction your corpse is in.
14... do i have a 14... guess if i did listed it in response to the 11.
15-12-2011 08:30 AM - edited 15-12-2011 08:33 AM
fair point, well made, wish the thing let me edit it now... it was 6am and i'd been up 20 hours. for the people who don't want to read which i agree/disagreed with, just read 12 onward. it's the only bit that isn't responding to the original 11 in the words of the 20 hours awake.
15-12-2011 12:57 PM - edited 15-12-2011 12:59 PM
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]