21 May 2012
Playstation Staff

invisible boat glitch is back

8 Replies 680 Views Created 21-05-2012

sigh....

had a bunch of tards driving round wake island with it yesterday, one of them was the 12th top ranked sniper for PS3, lol wonder how he got there.... they were basically driving around on the boat hiding under flags shooting unweary people, getting off the boat and insta-popping up on the ground, managed to kill one but it didnt help, plus they had one engineer on roving around with a JAV, anyway i cant name and shame them obviously I've reported them via Battlelog but is there anything else i can do to report them?

yeah i know seems childish but it just annoyed me how much it ruined the game. i still got better scores than them mind... :smileyvery-happy:

Oldies can still be goldies
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (680 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: invisible boat glitch is back

[ Edited ]

Scroll to the bottom of the page has links to report exploiters and cheats. :smileywink:

https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-rules-of-conduct

photo DRAZiC80ForumSigNovember2013OPC_zpsddb629ca.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (652 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I got killed by this guy on Operation Metro today,  somehow he got above the ceiling on the stairs in the ticket hall and kept dropping C4 on the ceiling from above.  When I left the game he had 57 kills from it.  Reported him on Battlelog and took photos for evidence.  They sent me a case number - which probably means nothing.

Glitching little FK.jpg

No wonder he has 9 stars on his C4 lol,  hope he gets reset.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (633 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I saw the boat thing on Caspian the other day, finding it strange seeing a boat on the minimap until I came across the gunner behind me. He obviously couldn't shoot for faeces though as I just turned round and shot him, whilst it drove off gunnerless. Not quite sure where their enjoyment is from that, but thought nothing more of it until now.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (618 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

a boat on caspian? LOL WUT
Oldies can still be goldies
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Lol, I was on Kharg earlier and thought of this thread! I always get those two mixed up, 'tis the four bases each map that confuzzles me. Same boat glitch being used again as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (547 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

I got killed by this guy on Operation Metro today,  somehow he got above the ceiling on the stairs in the ticket hall and kept dropping C4 on the ceiling from above.  When I left the game he had 57 kills from it.  Reported him on Battlelog and took photos for evidence.  They sent me a case number - which probably means nothing.

Glitching little FK.jpg

No wonder he has 9 stars on his C4 lol,  hope he gets reset.

***** never seen this before

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (536 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

it could be worse we could be on pc,at least most on ps3 are glitchs,not hacks by bitches

pb0yd1
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I joined Kharg Island the other day. Rush, attacking side. Spawn in a tank, but I was actually under the map jumping up & down.

Those big boats that have the tanks & jeeps spawn on them weren't there either. About 30 seconds later everything popped back to normal. It happened again when I lost connection & rejoined. 

It was the OPC map to, so normal tickets I think haha.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (502 Views)