Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows (Part 1)!

I too am looking forward to this, even more now that I found out at work (I'm working in projection these days, FYI) that the trailer for Green Lantern is going to be attached to all prints of Part 1. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

silverskull_86 wrote:

I too am looking forward to this, even more now that I found out at work (I'm working in projection these days, FYI) that the trailer for Green Lantern is going to be attached to all prints of Part 1. :smileyvery-happy:

That is looking really good as well actually, Ryan (omg I am a Comic Book Character) Reynolds.  

Pretoria Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

1 more day!

Anyone going to pick up the game?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Deamonpainter wrote:

Anyone going to pick up the game?

After watching the trailers for the game I think I'd have more fun with Lego Harry Potter (which I haven't purchased yet).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just test screened (we usually do a test screen to make sure there are no issues with the print) this this morning.

It was a lot better than Half-Blood Prince, but it does end very abruptly.

And before any of you ask, there's also nothing after the credits, no teaser for Part 2, nothing. So feel free to leave as soon as the credits roll. :smileyvery-happy:

EDIT: Also, Warner Bros. didn't attach the Green Lantern trailer to any of the Australian prints. They changed it at the 11th hour for a new Yogi Bear trailer. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (521 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

silverskull_86 wrote:

Just test screened (we usually do a test screen to make sure there are no issues with the print) this this morning.

It was a lot better than Half-Blood Prince, but it does end very abruptly.

And before any of you ask, there's also nothing after the credits, no teaser for Part 2, nothing. So feel free to leave as soon as the credits roll. :smileyvery-happy:

EDIT: Also, Warner Bros. didn't attach the Green Lantern trailer to any of the Australian prints. They changed it at the 11th hour for a new Yogi Bear trailer. :smileysad:

Hey bobo,

Looks like it is time to seal another picinic basket Green Lantern Trailer  :Smile:

Pretoria Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (512 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Well up there against some of the other films which should make for a good ending. The fact this one isn't at Hogwarts added to it, because some of the locations they use look great. A lot more action, still a few laughs, and although there are some emotional moments it isn't mushy like the last film.

Apparently the film would equate to about 3/4 of the last book (haven't read them :smileytongue:) but still managed to not leave out important parts. Even though some elements were covered very quickly (a certain couple being married and being pregnant) all the major elements you would want there were. I was also told after the film that there was a lot of dialogue taken straight from the book, including some of the jokes.

I didn't find it ended up too abruptly. I'd had a glance at the time about 10-20mins prior to the ending and when the last scene was on I knew that was going to be the last scene.

Go watch it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Saw it last night too, simply amazing.

The film was everything I wanted it to be and the atmosphere in the packed out cinema was fun to soak up, from the cheers when the "WB" appeared in the clouds to the closing credits.
The change in composer was noticeable with the lack of the theme tune almost entirely.

Steve Kloves excelled himself in this one, it was much much better than Half Blood Prince.

Can't wait for part two.

Definitely seeing this one again at some point.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (436 Views)
0 Kudos