17 Feb 2010
Playstation Staff

Burnout Paradise - Visit all the car parks

[ Edited ]
10 Replies 1,696 Views edited 17-02-2010

Evening all,

I've just tried getting this Trophy and for some reason it didn't register. I'm using the following map:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1826/bplocationsly4eh8.jpg

Found every single one of them. Drove in smashing all the yellow fences and went right up to the top, still nothing.

Is there a certain method/way of doing this or is it just me?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (1,696 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Burnout Paradise - Visit all the car parks

Criterion claim there's only 10 on the website, but there's no trick to it either way.

If it's still active (which I'm not sure it is) try using their savegame analyser as it may have a filter-able option to show the carparks you haven't visited.*

* = no success implied or promised.

http://www.burnoutteamrocks.com/
PSN: DrTrouserPlank
XBL: AgentKillmore
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (1,690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah i've used that save thing already, it's useless. It basically shows you where evrything is once you tick it, like the map I put a link to im my previous comment.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (1,688 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MrMarvelous wrote:

Yeah i've used that save thing already, it's useless. It basically shows you where evrything is once you tick it, like the map I put a link to im my previous comment.

Well, if you export it correctly as described in the instructions it definitely shows what you have and haven't discovered without any need to tick it yourself.

It's invaluable for finding smash-gates and billboards, and I've no reason to think it can't be filtered to show which car-parks you're missing as well.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (1,681 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Followed in like it's written in the description and i'm getting nowhere with it. My game is Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box.

I'm guessing I need the original Burnout?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (1,679 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No sorru it does seem to be working now, *****. I'm positive that i've visited every car park as I basically sat at my PC with Paint open ticking the carparks off.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (1,671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MrMarvelous wrote:

No sorru it does seem to be working now, *****. I'm positive that i've visited every car park as I basically sat at my PC with Paint open ticking the carparks off.

It was a long time ago that I played this game, but I think I was adamant I'd visited all the car-parks but had indeed missed one.

That app was written for the original release of Burnout, but seeing as you seem to be having some luck with it, I guess it works with either.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (1,654 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DrTrouserPlank wrote:

MrMarvelous wrote:

It was a long time ago that I played this game, but I think I was adamant I'd visited all the car-parks but had indeed missed one.

That app was written for the original release of Burnout, but seeing as you seem to be having some luck with it, I guess it works with either.

Ive got it since realese and still doesnt work, i think they put in some sneaky patch to make it not work anymore me thinks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (1,641 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Speed, try ticking the list at the bottomn, can't remember what it's called now. I had to get one more car park, so I ticked the car park thing and it showed me the one I missed.

Remember that you have to manually save the game otherwise you won't get the 'export' savegame file.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (1,630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MrMarvelous wrote:

Speed, try ticking the list at the bottomn, can't remember what it's called now. I had to get one more car park, so I ticked the car park thing and it showed me the one I missed.

Remember that you have to manually save the game otherwise you won't get the 'export' savegame file.

This is the point. I think a lot of people used the autosave file rather than the manually saved file that it requires.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (1,625 Views)
0 Kudos