[EN] Archive

Burnout Paradise

Burnout Paradise

28 Dec 2011
By: YorkshirePuddin Member 767 Posts
Level 3

New Burnout

6 Replies 730 Views Created 28-12-2011
Sorry 4 getting your hopes up, im sure most of the ppl that love burnout are waitng for a new installment of this popular game.... hint hint criterion!!! If a new game were to be made what would you call it, To get the ball rolling my top 3 would be 'Burnout Evolution' a more futurist city but lots of new challenges ect... with more underground activity. 'Burnout Paradise - out of control' simply burnout paradise with new grapics, update islands & updated challenges and an option to make your own challenges. With the addition of new realtime destructive obstacles to get in ur way. 'Burnout Life' a new open world city where you the player are given th tools to make you own island/space and challenges ect... the person hosting and the other online players islands are linked together with the main island when in the same room. Make it happen Critereon
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: New Burnout

[ Edited ]
Wall of text due to ps3 :smileyhappy:

Sorry 4 getting your hopes up, im sure most of the ppl that love burnout are waitng for a new installment of this popular game.... hint hint criterion!!!

If a new game were to be made what would you call it, To get the ball rolling my top 3 would be:

'Burnout Evolution' a more futurist city but lots of new challenges ect... with more underground activity.

'Burnout Paradise - out of control' simply burnout paradise with new grapics, update islands & updated challenges and an option to make your own challenges. With the addition of new realtime destructive obstacles to get in ur way.

'Burnout Life' a new open world city where you the player are given th tools to make you own island/space and challenges ect... the person hosting and the other online players islands are linked together with the main island when in the same room.

Make it happen Critereon
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (713 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I would live a new burnout game. I skipped crash because to me it had very limited gameplay. But Paradise was on another level. Even today you can still find loads of people online. I'm very surprised that we haven't heard of a new open world installments giving the huge popularity of it. Who knows maybe one will be announced this year? Fingers crossed

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

How about  ...

Burnout Utopia

a utopia is an imaginery place that is socially and morally ideal ... a great place for co-operative events, but since takedowns are basically evil then how about ...

Burnout Dystopia

since dystopia is an imaginery place that is socialy and morally terrible ... a great place for takedowns

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I'm afraid it could be sometime before we see a new burnout game as criterion rumoured to be making a new need for speed game

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

A proper sequel to Burnout Paradise is probably the only way EA can get any more money from me after being burnt with that crappy game called NFS Hot Pursuit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

How about......

"Burnout"

Underground ruined NFS, and evolution has been done :smileytongue: Simplicity is bliss :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (564 Views)
0 Kudos