Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz – the official thread

Not sure if answered or asked already but does it have unique trophies over Quiz World ???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 78 (1,102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I would imagine so but I would like to see the list.. Come on Caspar_RS give us the trophy list :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 78 (1,077 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The game has unique trophies. I would give the list but I have all in Finnish. Sorry.

6 secret trophies, 14 bronze, 10 silver, 3 gold and 1 platinum. Or something like that. :smileyhappy: At first glance, I think the trophies aren't that hard. Although I don't know about those secret trophies. Except one that requires you to play same game type three times in row. Easy to achieve in single play. Some of the trophies require Move-controller so without that it is impossible to get 100%.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 78 (1,061 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Thanks, definite buy for me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 78 (1,050 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the reply... I've bought the UK version to practice my english :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 78 (1,040 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Love the game so far and I do hope more people will be playing it online.  I really like the new Tune Warp round and I also like the new category system as it does have a better choice with more variety to choose from then previous games.  I do hope the game get's more advertising and I noticed quite a few stores in my local area had limited stock and some stores just didn't even stock it at all.  

One thing I do miss though is the voice of Colin McFarlane who did the voice of Greg, I noticed he's been replaced with the guy who sounds like the guy who does the voice over on the UK PS3/PSP adverts. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 78 (900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Same opinions here RKO. The voice of Greg is strange (in that I cant get used to it)
Love tune wrap too. The move part was fun enough too.

None of the Asdas around me stock the game, GAME only had the bundle pack. Managed to get it in Tescos (solus)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 78 (895 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I am still waiting for my preorder for this!! Never using ZAVVI for any thing I want on release date again!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 78 (847 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Looking forward to a few more evenings with Buzz. If anyone fancies a few games online feel free to add me: emdeepee :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 78 (815 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm also waiting for my pre-order from Play to arrive.  They hadn't even sent it on Friday last week, as it was awaiting packing until late on Saturday.  Not overly impressed especially as I'd pre ordered back in August.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 78 (760 Views)
0 Kudos