Just tried it in one long hit. NOTHING!
I tried that, and same as you no trophy.
Hello I have this Trophy i got it last night after over 60 standard offline games i have figured it out my mate tried it and got it yesterday as well
basically i deleted(well copied on to usb stick) then deleted the save data and the game data then i logged out of psn loaded buzz up then when it asked to update i said no played offline with 8 buzzers for 3 games then 4 buzzers for 3 games using 4 profiles and as i was getting theprize on game 6 PING i got the trophy my mate did it with 4 buzzers for 9 games by delete the same stuff and playing online so that is a way to do it i hope i have helped people as this really bugged me i spent all last weekend trying to figure it out
Can someone explain how to win this trophy in proper english. Couldn't understand the post of the guy who won the trophy, too confuse and lacking punctuation. Thanks in advance, I spent some 4-5 hours yesterday trying to win this trophy and I can guarantee you I had never of a bigger frustrating headache...
OK, after countless hours searching and experimenting, I FINALLY got the trophy! To answer Eisenherz7, here is a step by step guide:-
1) Grab a USB drive/stick and wipe it clean (format it on your PC)
2) Go to your PS3 and insert USB stick.
3) Under the Game options, select your saved BUZZ data, press triangle and copy it to your USB (you can check if it has copied by selecting the USB stick to see if it is there)
4) DELETE ALL BUZZ saved data from your PS3 (not your USB - you can take the stick out now).
5) DELETE ALL BUZZ data from your Game utilities folder (still under the "Game" menu).
6) Insert Buzz (and the Buzz controllers) and it will prompt you to download the latest update - PRESS CIRCLE for no.
7) It will then prompt you to try to connect to the servers, press your red button on your buzzer to stop this from happening.
8) Play with all characters on a normal game with either 4 or 8 buzzers depending on how many you have. Select 4 (or 8) brand new profiles and play a NORMAL OFFLINE game (6 rounds with each character).
9) Make sure that after every game you go back to the main menu, play another game and go through systematically every and each costume and character.
10) Depending on the amount of Buzzers you have, you will play 6 full games (using 8 buzzers for the first 3 games and 4 for the last 3 games) or 9 games if you have 4 buzzers.
11) There are 12 characters and 3 costumes each so make sure you cover off every character and costume.
12) After the COMPLETION of the 6 or 9 games, you will receive the trophy.
13) You can now delete all saved data again at this point and reload your old data from your USB stick.
Hope this helps.