on 06-07-2008 10:40 AM
4\10 sounds about right
It's half a game with features missing!
If I'd paid half the price I'd still be dissapointed
Questions are already starting to repeat after two days
I don't ever recall a question being repeated after playing Buzz on the PS2 for years!
on 06-07-2008 02:20 PM
This game has so much potential to be great but once again i looks like its been rushed out to get the cash coming in and then sort out the problems afterwards. I do hope they do put it right but we have come to expect better of this and should not have to pay for updates - its becoming the biggest scam going !!!
My biggest issues are as follows:
1. why can you only have 1 player when playing online? I may have a friend but want to play against more people than just the two of us!!
2. Why always the same game modes online? why cant it be a random mix each time or be able to select game modes?
3. the multiple answers mode online shows other peoples answers before the time runs out so if you dont know the answer you can just copy - wots the point of that??
4. I thought the whole"design your own questions" was going to be a lot bigger rather than jsut create 10 simple questions. Although they have made it simple, they can only ever be used for a fastest finger round and we are going to end up with loads of rubbish as its to oeasy. I would have prefered a bit more indepth quizzes, quality over quantity every time !!!
5. Why can you not do sofa vs sofa against random teams, only friends? If your friends arent online then we should have a quiz team league to take on other quiz teams. Do the develops not realise how popular pub quiz teams are??
Once again they have taken the easy option rather than do something properly - i hope thye will see sales suffering and put this right ASAP!!
on 08-07-2008 11:35 PM
Lets hope Relentless make a full list of all the major complaints and let us know which ones can be fixed, which ones cant be fixed and which ones they intend to sort.
It seems they really have "dropped a bomb" on this one which could be ahugely lucrative franchise if done correctly, I hope they havent left so much out that to patch ALL the problems is a job too much!!!
on 09-07-2008 12:55 AM
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum. To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]