By ANTFROG2000

ANTFROG2000

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

.......TALKING OF BUZZ!!!!..........................

[ Edited ]
0 Replies 679 Views edited 14-03-2012

As a former PS2 owner, I purchased all 5 of the Buzz Junior games. It was a great investment because the kids loved it. We played it nearly every weekend. Now upgraded to PS3, and slightly annoyed that PS2 games are not compatable. But.....to my delight I discovered that 4 of the Buzz Junior games are now available to purchase on the PSN Store for just £3.99 each. They all state clearly by the title that they are FULL GAMES. Having previous product experience, why would I read the entire product description? Anyway, it turns out after spending £16.00 on the 4 games it turns out that they are only demos, despite what Sony say (and Ive had 2 lenghty discussions with them on this subject), they insist they are full games!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Buzz Junior, they are a series of between 30-40 mini games (per game) which are played with the Buz Buzzers. The ones Sony are selling on PS Store only have 5 mini games (per game). A total rip-off right?????

WARNING  - DONT BUY BUZZ JUNIOR IN PS STORE IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING DISAPPOINTED!!!!

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel