14 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff

.......TALKING OF BUZZ!!!!..........................

[ Edited ]
0 Replies 642 Views edited 14-03-2012

As a former PS2 owner, I purchased all 5 of the Buzz Junior games. It was a great investment because the kids loved it. We played it nearly every weekend. Now upgraded to PS3, and slightly annoyed that PS2 games are not compatable. But.....to my delight I discovered that 4 of the Buzz Junior games are now available to purchase on the PSN Store for just £3.99 each. They all state clearly by the title that they are FULL GAMES. Having previous product experience, why would I read the entire product description? Anyway, it turns out after spending £16.00 on the 4 games it turns out that they are only demos, despite what Sony say (and Ive had 2 lenghty discussions with them on this subject), they insist they are full games!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Buzz Junior, they are a series of between 30-40 mini games (per game) which are played with the Buz Buzzers. The ones Sony are selling on PS Store only have 5 mini games (per game). A total rip-off right?????

WARNING  - DONT BUY BUZZ JUNIOR IN PS STORE IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1 (642 Views)
0 Kudos