09 Sep 2008
By: StitchRFC Member 266 Posts
Level 1

This is getting annoying now

7 Replies 951 Views Created 09-09-2008

Everytime I play Buzz I get disconnected from the PSN and I can't reconnect until I restart the PS3. I'm lucky if i can play one online game before it disconnecting me. I don't know if it's just me and if it is whats wrong?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (951 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: This is getting annoying now

Yeah, sometimes that happens to me too, but will be fixed by restarting the game. Easily fixed, but still annoying and takes time.

Today happened mysterious thing; I played single player game, and one question had only three choices (blue, orange and green). It was easy question and I knew it 100%, and it was blue. I pressed it, and it wasn't correct.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (944 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Get a decent router? Or at best install the latest router firmware.

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (933 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

st0rmbr1nger wrote:
Get a decent router? Or at best install the latest router firmware.

It can't be my router because it only happens on Buzz. If I do anything else it's fine.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (868 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

We had this problem last night , after nearly every game of sofa v sofa we had to reset the game to join again . This has only started happening to us since the excellent patch .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (854 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Dang
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (833 Views)
0 Kudos

i dont know if this will work for you. But try entering UK as your region. New account required and you will lose all your savings etc. I had Cyprus for my region and i was getting disc all the time. Now with the UK region its fine. Moreover, wired connection helps instead of wireless.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

mrbennUK wrote:
We had this problem last night , after nearly every game of sofa v sofa we had to reset the game to join again . This has only started happening to us since the excellent patch .
I've had that problem before the patch, and after the patch.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (713 Views)
0 Kudos