Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA San Andreas for the PS3

Who wants to bet that Rockstar had GTA V ready to go at E3 this year but couldn't release it in time because of an ongoing feud with Microsoft about Kinect compatibility?

"Oh come on, we want the next GTA to have you as the main protagonist and be able to do this!" *makes pulling chainsaw ripcord motion and pretends to slice person with chainsaw*

"No."

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 44 (610 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

sidawg2 wrote:
Gimme a GTA 3, GTA VC, GTA SA triple classics HD pack and I will jump for joy

*joygasm...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 44 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

if there is going to be GTA:3, VC, SA. i would like to be able to play eg GTA4, go the the air port and catch a play to the other game, or even fly there ur self. i think more people will play it more and have more fun 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 44 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

sidawg2 wrote:
Gimme a GTA 3, GTA VC, GTA SA triple classics HD pack and I will jump for joy

Yes! I don't understand why they don't... They would sell like hotcakes!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 44 (587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

they dont because they dont need to right now, they have a range of good games coming, la noire just released, agent is coming so is max pane new red dead DLC is coming too.

rockstar also said earlier this year there will be nothing gta in 2011
while HD collection would be amazing, id rather GTA IV VC or GTA IV SA
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 44 (583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'm going to do a complete flip-flop on my last post and say one other thing.. :smileytongue:

I kinda think what was originally a cool novelty bonus feature for a uber Collector Edition... ie: GOW 1 and 2 remastered, could be taken too far with the number of HD remixes coming into our library... the fact that the 2 PSP GOW games are coming to the PS3 being one example..

Like Ratchet and Clank:smileyfrustrated:ize Matters and GTA:LCS, Chains of Olympus was a great game on the PSP, because it was designed for that console... played on the PS2, or worse yet, the PS3, this game is going to be mediocre in comparison to GOW3.

GOW1 and 2 were remastered to get people in the mood for GOW3.... GOW3 wasn't released to hype people up for Chains of Olympus...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 44 (581 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Heyz~

You know what would be cool?

GTA San Andreas remake for the PS Vita.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 44 (578 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

kiwiatlarge wrote:

I'm going to do a complete flip-flop on my last post and say one other thing.. :smileytongue:

I kinda think what was originally a cool novelty bonus feature for a uber Collector Edition... ie: GOW 1 and 2 remastered, could be taken too far with the number of HD remixes coming into our library... the fact that the 2 PSP GOW games are coming to the PS3 being one example..

Like Ratchet and Clank:smileyfrustrated:ize Matters and GTA:LCS, Chains of Olympus was a great game on the PSP, because it was designed for that console... played on the PS2, or worse yet, the PS3, this game is going to be mediocre in comparison to GOW3.

GOW1 and 2 were remastered to get people in the mood for GOW3.... GOW3 wasn't released to hype people up for Chains of Olympus...

Yeah I agree, everyone seems to be juming on the bandwagon.

Having said that, I picked up Tomb Raider Trilogy and am loving it, probably would never had bothered playing any of the three had they not released the pack. Thinking of grabbing the Sly and Prince of Persia ones now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 44 (575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

*puts on flame suit*

Personally I think the HD remix fad is abit of a money grab.

Even though PS2 BC is not a feature I'm overally concerned with

on my PS3. Sony have encouraged a nice little system of

getting people to buy old games that they may have already, or still

own on PS2 :smileytongue:

That being said I will get the MGS HD collection and the Zone of Enders collection

(as I dont have a copy of the first game).

I would get a GTA collection if it came out but that would be where Id draw the line.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 44 (568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Mate, you have to understand that the awesome thing about HD remixes is that you get to see your favourite games in full glorified high definition.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 44 (565 Views)
0 Kudos