Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Anyone else bored of COD?

Not really a load of nonsense. You could have 400 UAV's but most of your and the opposite team is sitting in a corner like the picture I posted.

The game could be epic , and instead people like that turn it into a mess. I could stick mw3 on now and in my very first game could get about 6 players camping like that last screenshot. It's annoying to see such potential ruined.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 84 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Cloudburst-- wrote:
The games great IMO. Best cod ever. I'm just annoyed and frustrated by the folk who have ruined it. That's what's most annoying about it : the fact it's potential is amazing but it's players who butcher it. DAMN YOU CAMPING COWARDS! :smileyvery-happy: Was tempted to order BF3 again today haha. You want me back? Sayin that I watched Mooneys top 5 BF3 clips today and the very first clip reminded me why I hate it haha. Guy OWNS in a jet ground tripods gets shot down but repairs it on some rocks not even on the ground!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwq5lQbJBFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't know what to do!! My entire first person shooter is in flux :smileysad::smileysad:

WHY COULDN'T KILLZONE 3 HAVE BEEN A SUCCESS!!!

If its that good why are complaining about it? People camping or people being rewarded by the game for playing a certain way? They wouldn't do it if they got nothing out of it you should just learn to counter them just like any other game

That guy in the jet was awesome. Takes a lot of skill to fly the F35 like that in hover mode. The person in the tank should of sorted him out, looks as if the team were not spotting as he wouldn't of been able to hover around like that.

Only want you back if you play properly :smileytongue: Non of this "I'm an engineer" play tactically using everything at your disposal to play the situation like a real battle and use the sodding vehicles

Free userbars
Free userbars
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 84 (549 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

No so much complaining about the game. Just the people!! The killstreaks are easily destroyed. super easily in fact. It's just the fact people camp to get these ratio's and long streaks that ruin the game.

And haha yes. If I returned to BF3 I'd not be caring about blowin up tanks. I've learned my lesson (and that they're invincible coupled with an engineer lol) so I'm staying away from those areas and instead using the Aek (my favourite from bfbc2 or the Famas) of theyre both available to engineer.

I don't know what to do!!! Help me mr I!!
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 84 (540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Campers ***** me off for roughly... 5 seconds. Then I kill them or kill everyone else. I don't really understand how you only get into games with campers. Then again I was labelled a camper when I took A, B, C domination constantly whilst out scoring the highest kills to death player. People throw the word around just because someone took cover for a second so they could actually win the game.

Edit: Here's a suggestion that must be able to work. Get a team together. If a camper kills you someone on your team will end them quickly and vice versa. You kill any camper that gets a team mate which results in them not staying in game.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 84 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

i used to play cod4 and mw3, and black ops with groups of buds, but they are all bored of it too. I dont know just the game is boring now.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 84 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Cloudburst-- wrote:
No so much complaining about the game. Just the people!! The killstreaks are easily destroyed. super easily in fact. It's just the fact people camp to get these ratio's and long streaks that ruin the game.

And haha yes. If I returned to BF3 I'd not be caring about blowin up tanks. I've learned my lesson (and that they're invincible coupled with an engineer lol) so I'm staying away from those areas and instead using the Aek (my favourite from bfbc2 or the Famas) of theyre both available to engineer.

I don't know what to do!!! Help me mr I!!

Come tanking with me and you'll discover tanks are not invincible and I reckon I'm a tough tank to take out :smileyvery-happy: you definitely wouldn't get me (no offence)

Both the AEK 971 and FAMAS are assault rifles. Engineers get carbines (shortened barrel length of another gun)

• G36C (G36)
  • M4A1 (M16A3) 
  • M4 (M16A4) (the M4s and M16s are combined stats between the variants. IE unlock an ACOG for the M4A1 its available to use on the M4)
  • SCAR - H ( don't confuse that with SCAR - L.  L = light = 5.56mm, H = heavy = 7.62mm both guns can be easily changed between the standard barrel a lengthed barrel for marksmen and shortened to make carbine.
  • SG553 (SG550)
  • A91 (not actually a carbine, its a bullpup lay out makes it over all very short like the L85 and FAMAS which are much shorter than M16s but have similar lenght barrels despite being shorter in length. Its Russian but chambered for NATO 5.56, why no idea)
  • AKS-74 (AK 74)
  • G53/HK33 (Based on the G3 battle rifle but shorter and chambered for 5.56 not 7.62) B2K
  • QBZ-95B (QBZ-95 Chinese service rifle) B2K

All use the same ammo as the Assault classes guns so they are very similar in performance but lack accuracy at range due to shorter barrels but a little easier to use at close quarters. Except for the SCAR H which is a lot more powerful due to a more powerful round, higher recoil. Don't forget you can pick from various shot guns and PDWs in all classes.

The engineer kit is best only when needed. Assault and support are better options. Use the engineer kit on vehicle heavy maps (if needed). Support kit is also effective for anti vehicle role 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 46 of 84 (497 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

No offense Cloud (you might take offense though :smileyvery-happy:) but you sound like a really bad player at cod. If i'm not mistaken, you're the type of player that gets shot by someone, dies and then goes to the same location for a revenge kill only to die again. I always enjoy facing these type of players because they are just easy kills and you sound like you fit the category.

You say you enjoy running and gunning yet you always die by 'campers'. Isn't it time you change your tactics and playing style to actually suit the match you are playing in. Running/gunning does not always work and you are probably costing your team more with this play style.
Message 47 of 84 (479 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

No no. I get killed by a camper then I rage. . .flash him and kill him.

It's just the fact he killed me once that annoys me. At which point I'll be running around again. . .and get shot in the back by another person camping in a corner.

I'm rarely killed twice by the same camper. Usually finish top or near the top of the scoreboard :smileyhappy:

I don't rage when a camper kills me three times in a row! AS THAT NEVER HAPPENS. It's just the fact he killed me at all using such filthy camping tactics that disgusts me. And the fact there's more like him on the other team which leads to a boring game :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 84 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I RAGE when I get killed by people running around spraying bullets everywhere like headless chickens. I much prefer the more pro player who takes up a spot, gets a kill and moves on

Long live the campers
Message 49 of 84 (438 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cloudburst is funny.

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 84 (432 Views)
0 Kudos