11 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

Bad Players Scores?

25 Replies 605 Views Created 11-02-2012

Okay i truly believe i get teamed up with the worst players ever i really do i have been saving screenshots of games gone south.I know not every player in Call of Duty is awesome "some think they are" you have people starting out or never played a FPS.So what i am asking is would it be moraly wrong to start a post of our worst SO called teammates scores.Or is that crossing a line?Please let me know thanks as i like ranting about it but i dont want to belittle or really embarrass any oneto much.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26 (605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Bad Players Scores?

[ Edited ]

there not nessecarly bad some people have there good games and there bad......

and also its not just kill confirmed this happens in because everyone has experiences bad players at some point in the game.

what defines a bad player is the persons preseption of said player, what you think is bad some people might think is ok or good....... no matter how terrible they play. If the player is trying to play then there should be no reason to post them on youtube and maybe give them a bad name....

but for boosters and cheats im not bothered with them 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26 (596 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i think what people need to remember is there is allways someone better than them so you could be a bad player to some people and so on i think as long as people are trying to play then let them do it why embarrass them you could end up on it one day if you come up against a bunch of better players
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26 (563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Name and shame!

Let's laugh at their crap scores.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I am not trying to embarrass anyone thats not what i am trying to do would it be to much to post your most embarrassing scores (screenshots)because of bad team mates.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26 (550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I find it rather easy to get angry at various things while playing COD (lag and the usual), but there's nothing more frustrating than being on a truly terrible team. Sometimes it feels like my whole team is running around with their gun on backwards trying to knife clouds :/

Most of the time you can take advantage of this and snatch a lot more kills per game, but every now and then the other team just destroy you and you finish top of your team with 11 kills 24 deaths.

On the opposite end of the scale, I don't enjoy games where the rest of my team are too good either. I tend to finish first or second on my team more often than not, but if there are one or two people on my team doing well, it can be a real struggle to get any kills. I'm constantly chasing shadows and getting spawned on, making for a very slow and boring game.

I completely understand that it can be hard for people new to FPS, and I don't have any problem with having new people on my team. I also realise I can't win them all or constantly finish top.

I do think matchmaking could do with being a bit more balanced in terms of ability (score per minute?) but if it's really that bad I tend to just find a new lobby when the game's finished.

Feel free to add me, say you're from here
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26 (540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

i know how you feel when your in a bad team where you look at the scoreboard where your to only one in your team over 20 kill and everyone else is under 10 it happens a lot in call of duty... i can understand what you mean on what your saying but i just think its unfair to some people thought

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26 (512 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I quite often go negative. Do I care that it makes the whole team lose? Do I f**k.

It's just a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (496 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I know its just a game i enjoy a good close game and if we lose no problems as long as every one tried.But when the rest of your team camp or stay in one spot i try to glitch or cant shoot for sh*t i winds me up if you dont want to play properly play a private match with you mates (If you have any).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Camping seems to be part of the game nowadays.

Sad times.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26 (482 Views)
0 Kudos