15 Nov 2012
Playstation Staff

Black Ops 2 Servers BROKEN!!!!!!

12 Replies 1,543 Views Created 15-11-2012
So I have been playing without major problems since Saturday and all was fine until last night. I joined a game and it had 12/12 players and it was changing between match starting in... And need more players to balance teams.

Joined another match and noticed it was doing the same thing for over 5 mins so I switched it off and went to bed.

This morning I try and join a game and it's the exact same thing. It's impossible to get into a game for me.

If things are not fixed I'm requesting a refund.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Core™ i7-990x (3.46GHz, 12MB, 6.4GT/sec)
English Genuine Windows® 8 64 BIT
Dual 6GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan
6144MB (3x2GB) 1866MHz DDR3 Tri Channel
512GB Solid State Drive Raid 0 "Stripe" Dual HDD - (2x256GB)
256GB Solid State SATA Additional Drive
Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) & 24X DVD+/-RW
Killer™ 2100 Network Card
Soundblaster XFi Titanium PCIe card

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (1,543 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Black Ops 2 Servers BROKEN!!!!!!

Yes yes, I don't know if you noticed the massive Thread right under yours? Probably not, maybe you should get your eyes tested.

Go and get a refund, no on cares, COD always has problems at launch, so take a nap, go for a walk or read a book in the meantime.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (1,537 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Zombies works fine, try that in the meantime.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (1,508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:
Yes yes, I don't know if you noticed the massive Thread right under yours? Probably not, maybe you should get your eyes tested.

Go and get a refund, no on cares, COD always has problems at launch, so take a nap, go for a walk or read a book in the meantime.

@   Bilbo, Wow mate, the guys only come on here to see if others were having the same problems & you become very blunk in your attitude.

Take a chill pill man, these forums are here as a source of info for peeps having gaming problems,

maybe you should go get a REFUND on your faulty "manners & attitude"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (1,447 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

At the end of the day the companies involved in this game have just made serious amounts of money and will continue to do so for some time.

That fact that it is broken should not be easily accepted and the fact that it happens every year does not make it right.

Only in the gaming industry,  would this launch of a product fail,  so massively and it be widely accepted as ok.

Ta Moo...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (1,434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

it seems like those who got the game before realese played it fine with no problems and then 500,000 people all of a sudden jumped in and the servers crashed, surely activition was prepared for this ??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (1,423 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

C_H_U_M_L_E_Y_S wrote:

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:

@   Bilbo, Wow mate, the guys only come on here to see if others were having the same problems & you become very blunk in your attitude.

Take a chill pill man, these forums are here as a source of info for peeps having gaming problems,

Thanks for your feedback, but I don't know if you noticed but there are literally about 10 threads all on this subject on the first page alone, so there is no need for someone to come on adding to that saying the same thing, especially when there is a thread 10 pages long on the subject.

My manners and attitude are fine, I'm sick of having to come onto this forum for help and reading through peoples stupid threads, when the rules state to look for other threads that might already be related to your subject you wish to write about. 

It's not a hard thing to do, is it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (1,420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DrinkinMehStella wrote:
it seems like those who got the game before realese played it fine with no problems and then 500,000 people all of a sudden jumped in and the servers crashed, surely activition was prepared for this ??

Its not that, on launch day 500,000 plus was playing, last night when it went belly up 320,000 was playing, its probably a fuse or something !

Ta Moo...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (1,398 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:

C_H_U_M_L_E_Y_S wrote:

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, but I don't know if you noticed but there are literally about 10 threads all on this subject on the first page alone, so there is no need for someone to come on adding to that saying the same thing, especially when there is a thread 10 pages long on the subject.

My manners and attitude are fine, I'm sick of having to come onto this forum for help and reading through peoples stupid threads, when the rules state to look for other threads that might already be related to your subject you wish to write about. 

Yes i did notice there were other threads commenting on the same or similar problems with the game ,yes the rules of the frums do say to read first before you start a new thread, but do the "rules" say that you have to come on here & read the posts that people leave...NO they don't, yet you come on here & are rude & somewhat agro with peeps when they post first read later,

As you try to advise others.... "go read go so something else" maybe you sholud do the same instead of thinking that you HAVE to come on here & read throught the posts, go relax come back when chilled!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (1,375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

C_H_U_M_L_E_Y_S wrote:

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:

C_H_U_M_L_E_Y_S wrote:

Bilbo_bobbins wrote:

Yes i did notice there were other threads commenting on the same or similar problems with the game ,yes the rules of the frums do say to read first before you start a new thread, but do the "rules" say that you have to come on here & read the posts that people leave...NO they don't, yet you come on here & are rude & somewhat agro with peeps when they post first read later,

As you try to advise others.... "go read go so something else" maybe you sholud do the same instead of thinking that you HAVE to come on here & read throught the posts, go relax come back when chilled!

I'm fine mate, I was clearly stating to those who might be new to the forum, that they should read all the other posts or use the search option first before posting silly threads. I don't know if you read the part where I was saying to do something else while we wait for it to be fixed?

I don't need to chill out, it seems you need to as you couldn't help but reply again and add to this pointless thread. Well done.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (1,319 Views)
0 Kudos