on 20-04-2013 01:09 PM
on 20-04-2013 03:17 PM
Trade in in for an unbroken game
Can't be all that bad if you managed to play MP for almost 500 hrs?
Not really a tip but I've noticed a lot of people who leave their career screen blank. There's three slots (Showcase) for any playercards you wanna to show off (hard to get ones or just ones you like the look of) & a space to put a screenshot taken in theater mode (Profile shot).
on 20-04-2013 03:22 PM
When playing Domination try and actually capture some flags maybe? every single game i play the top player has like 2 captures (probably when they cap the nearest flag to them when they spawn at the start and at halftime) and like 30-40 kills and becomes the top player where as i get less kills but 8+ captures per game and finish 3rd or 4th
I dont think you get enough points for capturing flags especially B flag which is really hard to capture on certain maps, today i finished a game with 9 captures and the top player had 3 :/ theres no insentive to capture flags when you can just finish top by camping by flags and killing players who actually play the objective, people dont care whether they win the game or not if they have a good K/D ratio
20-04-2013 06:21 PM - edited 20-04-2013 06:22 PM
A few tips:
1. S&D - Try not to depart from the group
2. FFA - Try to find high vantage points to pick off your targets and make sure no enemies sneak behind
3. Hardcore - Don't teamkill
4. General - Don't use sbipers for your only weapon as you have nothing for close range
5. General - Hold R1 through a killcam and for as long as you hold it, your character is completely idle with no sway
6. This isn't really a tip, but boosting is noobish
7. Getting gold on weapons is good to grind XP
PS: I'll give kudos to handy tips
on 23-04-2013 08:49 PM
I have a few.
1. If your new to COD watch the kill cams. Really good for seeing where people hide/camp and can also let you know how the other guy got the better of you and generally how to improve.
2. Use the mini map but remember its about a second behind the action to think where they will be not where they are on the map. Orbital V-Sat is live though.
3. Sensitivity! Having it high definitely helps but increase it slowly, go up 1 setting a month until you get used to it other wise you will be spraying the sky.
4. Classes. See what works for you, just because a gun is popular it may not be right for you, so see what works and what doesn't for your style of play.
5. Learn the maps, camping spots, the common routes that are used. You can often get kills by knowing someone will be steaming round the corner.
If I think of any others I will let you guys know.
Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum. To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on Black Ops II click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]