13 Sep 2011
Playstation Staff

[Black Ops] Patch 1.13

[ Edited ]
26 Replies 18,809 Views edited 13-09-2011

Patch 1.13 details:

• Security Updates.
  • Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
  • Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
  • A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
  • Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
  • Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
  • Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
  • Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)
  • Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
  • Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 27 (18,809 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: [Black Ops] Patch 1.13

Hit detection issues? no? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 27 (18,795 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I would like to suggest an idea for the next Call of Duty: Black Ops update. I think it would be nice if you could buy a 'Black Ops' card at your local market and then redeem the card onto your console for COD Points so you can buy more camos/attachments/titles/emblems/etc. This would be a major help to alot of people that play 'Black Ops' in my mind, thank you so much for your time reading this!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 27 (18,061 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

pt83warriors wrote:
I would like to suggest an idea for the next Call of Duty: Black Ops update. I think it would be nice if you could buy a 'Black Ops' card at your local market and then redeem the card onto your console for COD Points so you can buy more camos/attachments/titles/emblems/etc. This would be a major help to alot of people that play 'Black Ops' in my mind, thank you so much for your time reading this!

I shall pass your request on.

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (17,996 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DiscoDa wrote:

pt83warriors wrote:

I shall pass your request on.

class reply:Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 27 (17,896 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

pt83warriors wrote:

Are you serious :smileyindifferent:

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 27 (17,448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

fi8767 wrote:

pt83warriors wrote:

Are you serious :smileyindifferent:

I bet Activision wish every Call of Duty gamer thought like him.

This is how bizzare COD can be at times...... http://electronictheatre.co.uk/playstation3/playstation3-video/9699/call-duty%E2%80%99s-unluckiest-p...

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 27 (17,424 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Was not having issues with this game at all until this patch was released. Problem this patch has caused for me has been delayed game start up, white screen at loading, black screen for 3.5 min before loading into multiplayer or zombies. It has also causes the sound in the game to become un-synchronised. When exiting the game back to PS3 menu, it reboot PS3 rather then exiting and going back to menu. The 1.12 patch worked fine with no issues.  When the new map pack comes out this Thursday, after loading the new maps will these issues correct? All game play has been locally, nothing has been online so it is not a online gaming issue. Although I'm sure there are issues there as well. Sometimes the game will load just fine with no issues. None of my other games have this issue including this one until the 1.13 patch. Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 27 (17,383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

dont you mean something like xbox do with the points system lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 27 (17,357 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

does anybody know how/where to download patch 1.13 for black ops to be stored in a USB? Can that be done?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 27 (16,831 Views)
0 Kudos