Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Black Ops keeps freezing on multiplayer. HELP?

Mine hasn't froze yet, though during online matches, it will stick for 5 seconds or so on occasions. The first thing I did was install the texture pack, so maybe that might help reduce the console from crashing, I'm not sure.

Is there anyway to turn of theatre mode recording? I'm suspicious that it may be cause some issues if it's default to record your matches.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 78 (926 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Ive tried three nights in a row all to the same result,the ps3 gets switched off.ive got 60meg optical.ive installed the patch and installed the textures but the game is broke if the single player was also affected then you could claim not fit for purpose and recieve a refund,but as multiplayer is an extra to the single player then the singleplayer saves the refunds.its not the first or last time this will happen.come on guys get this sorted the amount of cash you want for a game and to pay staff,you could at least test the bloody game and patches before unleashing it on the world and as it makes my ps3 think it has corrupt data and asks it to scan drive then you know there is a sys file issue or driver problem as it cuts blutooth and requires reset. little bit unsafe.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 78 (866 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 78 (865 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I've started to experience all the freezing now. Pain the bum! So not only did we get the worst version graphic wise, it freezes up even when you do want to play it. Great game, tough launch week on PS3 though, plus Treyarch don't seem to have a clue about developing on PS3.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 78 (845 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yup just tried to play a couple of games but it froze up twice in 10 mins only way to get out would be to turn the console off at the wall causing it to have to scan 

also one thing  I have noticed is the lag  if you play  with 4 bars  you get killed with one or  two shots rather then with 5 bars you last longer and your rounds have far more power . 

Not a good start  is it 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 78 (812 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

im trading in my ps3 for 360. ***** all this bull***** (excuse my french). playstation network dont care about the problem, its free online gaming so theres not  enough money to fix the problem. so...I'm converting to 360, I'll pay for that $60 a year gaming pass. i guess u get what u paid for. F@#%K playstation!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 78 (444 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

^^ Nothing to do with psn , more an issue with poor developing , but anyhow good luck with the 360 hope it goes well for you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 78 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Im having no issues atall with bugs or freezes, i used to hate COD before i played BO2, i played BF3 all the time but im having a really good time with it and surprisingly im enjoying it alot

Currently Playing: Bioshock Infinite / Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 78 (417 Views)
0 Kudos