22 Jan 2013
By Oxxyone
Playstation Staff

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

7 Replies 758 Views Created 22-01-2013

Anyone still play CoD4?

Picked it up today to do a race to prestige on my channel, was surprised to get into a lobby with no hackers.

CoD4 was by far my favourite CoD game of all time, what's everyone elses?

Kinda hoping the guys who left Infinity Ward, the ones who designed CoD4, make their own FPS shooter because CoD 4 is flawless, hit detection is good, shotguns aren't overpowered, no lag.

Just my opinion, some people didn't like CoD 4.

Thought i'd create this to see if anyone is still playing it and what they thought of it when the game first come out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/ DanBezer

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Haven't played it in a while, found it hard to find a game the last time I was on it.

It's far from flawless though, some really annoying perks. Martyrdom anyone? and the infamous Host Ended Game!

Also the guys who left IW have formed their own studio called Respawn Entertainment and are working on a game published EA, no real details yet though.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (721 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah, i know they went and formed Respawn Entertainment, hoping we hear some details soon.

Martydom was frustrating, along with the host ended game but compare it to the games we've got now, i think it was much better.

Just my opinion, some people think Black Ops 2 is amazing, it's good, but I'll always prefer CoD 4.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (717 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

SteveyC1986 wrote:

Haven't played it in a while, found it hard to find a game the last time I was on it.

It's far from flawless though, some really annoying perks. Martyrdom anyone? and the infamous Host Ended Game!

Also the guys who left IW have formed their own studio called Respawn Entertainment and are working on a game published EA, no real details yet though.

This is interesting news!!

Developed by Respawn (basically IW) and published by EA!!

I'm thinking; pick up and play arcade shooter WITH dedicated servers. No you're talking.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (699 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The thing that draws me to Respawn Entertainment so much is that it's formed by the people who were the main minds behind CoD4.

Rumours come out that there first game was going to be similar to CoD 4, if that is the case then I'm all over it! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (637 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Like a tramp on chips.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

god rid of blop2 a while back and not missed it one bit i just brought a copy of cod4 on ebay for 6 quid cant wait to get back into it. i just hope it aint hacked up to much

twitter @kcwolfuk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (596 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I still play it, but not that much. (By the way there's nearly no hackers, except from Durkx and AustraliaMaticz (or something like that), they have a combat record that's impossible to achieve.)

Active once again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (531 Views)
0 Kudos